KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Man of Steel Sequel?

Man of Steel Sequel?
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell ya

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 08:18 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

what i would like for the sequel would be to see Bruce Wayne coming to Metropolis helping to rebuild the city and landscapes and builidngs

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 7th, 2013 10:39 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what i would like for the sequel would be to see Bruce Wayne coming to Metropolis helping to rebuild the city and landscapes and builidngs

What's even better is Superman helping to rebuild the city.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 08:29 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Femi32

I have no doubt that that will happen

Old Post Jul 8th, 2013 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi90

Originally posted by Femi32

for some reason i dont' think we'll see that happening. he (supes) doesn't seem to be that type of superman. plus, at the end of the movie the city or at least the daily planet was back in normal working order.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 01:34 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by jedi90
for some reason i dont' think we'll see that happening. he (supes) doesn't seem to be that type of superman. plus, at the end of the movie the city or at least the daily planet was back in normal working order.

If he wants to help like he said after speaking to the colonel at the end of the movie, he'll help rebuild the city. He's responsible for some of the damage.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:33 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I honestly see no reason why Superman wouldn't help rebuild Metropolis.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:47 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
I honestly see no reason why Superman wouldn't help rebuild Metropolis.

he isn't rich.. big grin

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 03:15 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I mean physically helping with the construction, even if Metropolis is generally populated by people who would rather Superman not do such a thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 03:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

I Believe in the aftermath of MOS events, if the JLA movie is really going to be made, they'll have to put some tie-ins more consistent.

-MOS 2 TIE INS IMHO:

.BATMAN

We'll see a flashback of Bruce Wayne somewhere in Europe, where he established himself after retiring and faking his death. He has put up a homemade training aerea in a mansion, and a monitoring system. Out of action doesn't mean he ain't keeping an eye on things. While following reports about Gotham's rebuild after the events of TDKR, Zod's message interrupt transmissions. Bruce contacts immediately Lucius Fox, and then he moves back to the USA after the battle of Metropolis, and the destruction of the satellite. He then shows up in Metropolis, where he interrupts Luthor's press conference. He announces he's back as CEO of WE and offers to aid rebuild the city in a more concrete way, mainly cause he doesn't trust nor Luthor, nor Superman. The Batman will meet Supes first time while investing on a stolen shipment of Luthorcorp materials for a government project(weapons probably, some hi-tech stuff in progress after the Kryptonian assault). Batman doesn't try to fight him (would be pointless) but he does question his way of dealing with things, see collateral damage, and the whole "god-complex" his powers might bring in. Batman says he ain't the only one watching on him, and then the two parts wys

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 07:37 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
I mean physically helping with the construction, even if Metropolis is generally populated by people who would rather Superman not do such a thing.

oh I'm sure Kal would, but i could still see Bruce Wayne coming to town throwing around some money helping to rebuild, then have a nice scene between him and Kal where both are very very suspicious of each other

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 09:11 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thx Darth!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:35 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vensai

oh I'm sure Kal would, but i could still see Bruce Wayne coming to town throwing around some money helping to rebuild, then have a nice scene between him and Kal where both are very very suspicious of each other

He is usually busy saving lives. Helping construction is secondary priority when normal people can do it.

Credit to Scythe

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 05:51 AM
Vensai is currently offline Click here to Send Vensai a Private Message Find more posts by Vensai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really hope we get 3 superman movie, a batman/superman and a justice leauge.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 01:00 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is already going sour, first superman vs batmans as a sequel and now ben affleck.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2013 06:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

he isn't rich.. big grin
thumb up

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 05:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClayWorm

Superman must help to reconstruct the city or at the very least make proposal to do so. He is doing it in the comics why not here? It takes alittle time for him to do, by the end of the week they could have all buildings rebuild. Ofcourse i can see people protest but they must show that he atleast made a proposal.
Also its possible that destroying crater will become a park with memorial.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 10:27 AM
ClayWorm is currently offline Click here to Send ClayWorm a Private Message Find more posts by ClayWorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClayWorm

Originally posted by Supra
Thanks Darth! So they have almost doubled there money invested.

And they had ~170 milions because of advertisement.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2013 10:28 AM
ClayWorm is currently offline Click here to Send ClayWorm a Private Message Find more posts by ClayWorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jedi90

Plus he was still trashing shit when he took down that army drone

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 05:33 AM