KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Poltergeist (2015)

Poltergeist (2015)
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

This will be sub par, but worth a watch on home media.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 01:34 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
This will be sub par, but worth a watch on home media.

And I'll be watching you.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 02:30 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by Tzeentch
m-my apologies, Impediment-sempai.

I love Poltergeist, this will probably be shit though. What's your opinion on that, Stringer?

I was actually talking to Bruce but Imp ****ed that all up. Back to this shit movie remake

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2015 03:52 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Joblo has their review up for this one, 6/10

i was expecting it to receive a 4/10.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 09:54 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

A buddy of mine and his wife went to see this last night and told me that he wanted to walk out of the film 45 minutes into it, but his wife wanted to stay and watch.

He said it's a complete travesty and has no new anything of substance.

I believe him.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 10:05 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Joblo's

quote:
"Just another remake that's not a patch on the original, but there are parts of it that work well enough and at least it's fast moving and well-directed"

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:19 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I really have no interest in this. I'd probably much rather watch the original again. It just looks like they took the original and turned it into a PG-13 horror movie... and I thought/hoped those had gone out of style.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Lol...the original was also PG-13.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:42 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Always Mr. Literal, Kaz. You know what I mean. The recent PG-13 horror film genre that was popular for a while. The Ring, The Grudge, etc. In fact, I see that this was by the producers of The Grudge. No big surprise.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 01:57 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol...the original was also PG-13.

And as I suspected, no it wasn't. It was PG. Not the same as PG-13 for you non-American types.

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 02:49 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Watched this last night. I have seen the original but it was so long ago I don't remember too much of it.

With that said I enjoyed myself. The movie had some legit creepy parts to it. It has Sam Rockwell who is terrific in almost everything he does.

I felt the first half was definitely better than the second half but I think that is true of most horror movies.

It's worth checking out.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on May 26th, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2015 12:46 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

strange this is will be a hit followed by a sequel while george clooney has a flop

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 26th, 2015 05:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Saw it.

Terrible. Awful. Horrible.

An utter disappointment.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 02:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
strange this is will be a hit followed by a sequel while george clooney has a flop
What ? laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2015 03:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrainSturgeon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think the girl who played the original Carol Anne is probably haunting the actors and the director after this. geeze!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2015 01:09 PM
BrainSturgeon is currently offline Click here to Send BrainSturgeon a Private Message Find more posts by BrainSturgeon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

They all suck.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 03:25 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think I got 20 minutes into this and turned it off

Shit Movie

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 06:04 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Cool.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 08:39 PM
way77 is currently offline Click here to Send way77 a Private Message Find more posts by way77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
way77

Who cares.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 03:45 PM