KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » S.H.I.E.L.D. Celestial/Exitar/Tiamut vs Mad Celestials

S.H.I.E.L.D. Celestial/Exitar/Tiamut vs Mad Celestials
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
What is actually dumb is that Remender conveniently ignored all the instances of a Celestial healing/repairing its damaged armor. It would have been nice if he had explained that it not only penetrates Celestial armor, but acts like a cosmic-scale Muramasa blade equivalent for the Celestials. Remender, imo, would do well do improve his delivery of small, but important details like that.

Plus, there are clear indications that Remender isn't ignorant of Odin's history with Celestials, seeing how he had Odin referring the pact of non-interference with Celestial affairs.

Yup this is what you call sloppy writing.

He references the "non interference pact" aka Thor 300 and the humiliation the Celestials unleashed upon the skyfathers and Earth's pantheons, then he comes up with this bullsh|t "celestial killing spell" in Odin's library. sick

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:40 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Agreed

thank u bz

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by guy222
The Celestial fared well vs a God like hero

I recall a god-like hero among the SHIELD brigade, I never saw that fight.

Scans please?

Old Post May 26th, 2013 11:50 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I will look for em. Only problem living n the woods is the poor service

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2013 12:39 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.SunKing

Son, the whole " Celestial Assassination" fiasco screams sloppy/terrible writing. I hope this sh!t gets retconned, because I for one, cannot take it seriously, and I do not think it should be taken seriously.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:04 AM
Mr.SunKing is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.SunKing a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.SunKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.SunKing

Originally posted by zopzop
Yup this is what you call sloppy writing.

He references the "non interference pact" aka Thor 300 and the humiliation the Celestials unleashed upon the skyfathers and Earth's pantheons, then he comes up with this bullsh|t "celestial killing spell" in Odin's library. sick

lol right?

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:05 AM
Mr.SunKing is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.SunKing a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.SunKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I have seen worse writing

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:08 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by guy222
I will look for em. Only problem living n the woods is the poor service

When can I expect them?

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:25 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hoping soon may go to my fiancee' house and use her puter. Been using this Samsung V

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:29 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Once you get them, you can send a pm to me. No need to post on this thread.

Thanks again(in advance) for the scans.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:30 AM
guy222
With my gal

U got it smile

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2013 01:32 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

^Saw the scans. Team 2 still wins.

Old Post May 29th, 2013 12:06 PM
Uriel005

Nick Fury Crashes a helicarrier into the Mad Celestials. None of them survive stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2013 01:16 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Haha

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 02:48 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

The Mad Celestials summon Sinister and Magneto to punk Tiamut and co in submission. smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 02:20 PM