KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will see but only for Nina Dobrev

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 07:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Yeah, this looks pretty awful, but hopefully it will be amusing fun.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah the next Riddick should be Riddick going to shank the Necromongers.

The next Riddick is supposed to be an origin story, which I hope doesn't ruin the character. Called "Furia." Why it's not "Furya" I don't know. That's the way it's been spelled until they announced the origin story. So I am very confused.

confused

Old Post Jul 21st, 2016 02:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

How does Vin Diesel keep getting movies financed at this point?

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 04:28 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

SMH. You're kidding, right?

It's simple: His movies are FUN. They're fun to watch and seem to be fun to make as well, judging from the respect and affection the cast has for each other. That means people want to go and see them.

Fast & Furious 6 cost a $160 million to make and earned almost $790 million worldwide. Furious 7 cost $190 million to make and earned more than $1,5 BILLION worldwide.

Hell, even Riddick made money. It cost less than $40 million to make and earned almost $100 million.

I should think that investors are lined up around the block begging Vin Diesel for a chance to invest in his movies.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:40 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Take it easy chief. You don't have to validate Vin Diesel's entire career to try and prove to me that his films are worthwhile. It's not going to change my opinion.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 06:12 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Hmm, didn't like having your question answered?

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 06:03 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Yeah, how do successful people keep having money thrown at them? I don't get it.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:00 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Hmm, didn't like having your question answered?

No, I don't really care, TBH. I'm more surprised at you're overreaction in defense of a c-grade actor.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 07:21 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

"Guns. Girls. Global Domination."

ewwwwww. dat dialogue is straight cringe.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:40 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

this movie is sponsored by Kraft Mac n cheese.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2016 08:45 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xandercage

Smile Because I am happy

Superb Post Admin you made a fantastic Post. See my Vin Diesel Fur Coat from
LeathersJackets .com

Old Post Aug 26th, 2016 12:47 PM
xandercage is currently offline Click here to Send xandercage a Private Message Find more posts by xandercage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No, I don't really care, TBH. I'm more surprised at you're overreaction in defense of a c-grade actor.

I love when people ask silly questions, get competent answers, then deflect. big grin

Several months ago someone complained how "Chris Pratt gets put in EVERY DAMN MOVIE nowadays".
I pointed out he'd starred in just 2 movies in 2014, 1 in 2015, and has 2 scheduled this year.
His reply "Well thats not what i MEANT". Well thats whatcha said, asshat. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 10:49 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by riv6672
I love when people ask silly questions, get competent answers, then deflect. big grin

Several months ago someone complained how "Chris Pratt gets put in EVERY DAMN MOVIE nowadays".
I pointed out he'd starred in just 2 movies in 2014, 1 in 2015, and has 2 scheduled this year.
His reply "Well thats not what i MEANT". Well thats whatcha said, asshat. smile

I'm not deflecting anything, I still think Vin Diesel is terrible.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 12:49 PM
riv6672

Haha sure. smile

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 12:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

What am I deflecting?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 01:20 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Dreampanther
SMH. You're kidding, right?

It's simple: His movies are FUN. They're fun to watch and seem to be fun to make as well, judging from the respect and affection the cast has for each other. That means people want to go and see them.

Fast & Furious 6 cost a $160 million to make and earned almost $790 million worldwide. Furious 7 cost $190 million to make and earned more than $1,5 BILLION worldwide.

Hell, even Riddick made money. It cost less than $40 million to make and earned almost $100 million.

I should think that investors are lined up around the block begging Vin Diesel for a chance to invest in his movies.

Take it easy chief. You don't have to validate Vin Diesel's entire career to try and prove to me that his films are worthwhile. It's not going to change my opinion.

His success could be summed up with one word: charisma.

That's great that you think he's a terrible actor, but that's why he gets movies financed. He has charisma and charm.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 06:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^You just sounded like Pauly Shore in my mind when he defined charisma in "Son In Law"! thumb up

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:08 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

You guys are giving a literal answer to a question I wasn't really asking. Obviously, I understand that the guy has an audience, there wouldn't be 97 Fast and Furious movies if he didn't. I just don't get why people like him, pretty much every line I've ever heard him deliver is cringey at best.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:17 PM
riv6672

...pretty much every line I've ever heard him deliver is cringey at best.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UkZOZIO63I

stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 04:36 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2016 12:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote