KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It requires some serious modifications to the bike (you can't just take any motorcycle for a spin on water) and it still looks quite silly.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Then again alot of things do for you.

haha

Old Post Dec 25th, 2016 01:31 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markk

Seems like a typical Diesel flick..

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 01:45 PM
Markk is currently offline Click here to Send Markk a Private Message Find more posts by Markk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Paramount wants more of these movies

and also Ice Cube's character is in it, Could've save it for the movie instead of a tv spot

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 05:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

not planning on seeing this in theaters, but i agree, they should have let that be a surprise cameo.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 12:25 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha.. Ice Cube.

What they SHOULD have done was leave him out completely and distance this movie as far as possible from that atrocity. laughing out loud

I might go see this in the theater if I can con some friends into going to see it ironically.. lol

Old Post Jan 13th, 2017 12:46 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

lol @ you acting like XXX was THAT much better than the sequel.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 12:00 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

*Fact Bomb*

First film was shit
Second film was shittier shit
I think we can all see were the third will land or there about

ps Why did they make Vin look down-y in the poster? Odd move, or is it brilliant?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 14th, 2017 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 12:41 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I find the first entertaining in it's awfulness.

The Rammstein performance at the beginning alone is worth the price of admission. laughing out loud

I wonder who they will have this time, probably 2 Chainz or something.. lol

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 11:12 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is watchable but most def a wait for Redbox at best.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2017 07:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Wow, the first couple reviews I see on Rotten Tomatoes for this are somewhat positive. I'm surprised... confused

quote:
This threequel thankfully shares some of the delightfully trashy action excesses of the late '90s and early 2000s that made the first film so fun. Yet it stops short of the manic sincerity which elevated that film's hilarious narrative leaps.

January 16, 2017 | Rating: 3/5

Elena Lazic
Little White Lies

quote:
It's a different kind of beast; one of those rare films that could very well draw whoops and cheers from certain audiences, and at the same time, it's equally possible that it puts the rest to sleep.

January 13, 2017 | Rating: 3/5

Rohan Naahar
Hindustan Times

Old Post Jan 17th, 2017 03:45 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Holy god, this movie did pretty poorly here in the States, but did you see how much it made overseas??

Box Office Mojo - XXX 3

It's the highest grossing movie of 2017 so far. Probably not for long, but still..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2017 03:30 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Just saw this. Watched it ironically with friends which made it a lot more fun than it would have been otherwise, because it's terrible. The first 2 acts don't even have any cool stunts. But the third act has some pretty funny shit. It's pretty much a live action Looney Toons cartoon. People die and come back and get hit repeatedly by cars without so much as a scratch.

Recommended. But not sober. And not alone.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Mar 11th, 2017 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 04:45 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I wouldn't have paid to go watch it in a theater. But yeah, watching it at home with a couple of beers and company is fun. The first was awesome: I saw it at the right time and loved everything about it: The opening scene with Rammstein, the humour, the X-games stunts, the macho poses and one-liners thrown in with a smile and a wink.

This one tries hard, but doesn't quite succeed in pulling all that off. However, it does do one thing well: Make fun of itself. And make fun of other action movies, from Avengers to The Expendables.

Simply put, if you're not a fan of Fast and Furious type movies you are not going to like it. But for me, it was worth it just to see Donnie Yen and Vin Diesel team up and kick some ass.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 08:08 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Dreampanther
But for me, it was worth it just to see Donnie Yen and Vin Diesel team up and kick some ass.

The scenes with Donnie Yen were some of the best in the movie IMO. They made Tony Jaa look like a f****** idiot though.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2017 08:47 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i underestimated how terrible this would be.

it's hilariously cringe-worthy.

i mean, damn, this was cheesy af.

Vin Diesel may be the worst actor in Hollywood.

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 01:22 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Diesel and his shittyass movies are cancer.....he is the Adam Sandler of action movies.

Bankai.

Old Post May 5th, 2017 08:22 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

erm He's nowhere near that level.

Old Post May 6th, 2017 03:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prabhash.s
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vin Deisel back again. Entertaining movie

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 10:30 AM
prabhash.s is currently offline Click here to Send prabhash.s a Private Message Find more posts by prabhash.s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 01:51 AM
riv6672

Oy. erm

Old Post Apr 18th, 2018 04:06 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote