KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » I need help finding the name of a movie made in the 60's or 70's

I need help finding the name of a movie made in the 60's or 70's
Started by: livenlern63

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
livenlern63

I need help finding the name of a movie made in the 60's or 70's

I have little to go on, but I am looking for the name of a horror movie made in the late 60's early 70's. The only thing I can remember (which scared me to death as a young kid), was a little girl, a bouncing ball and a guy who got his head severed when he drove his motorcycle through a thin wire stretched across the road. Anybody have any ideas what the name of this movie may be? I have been searching for years and I have had night mares about it most of my life. I would like to see it again to see that it couldn't have really been that terrible!!! Thank you.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 01:02 AM
livenlern63 is currently offline Click here to Send livenlern63 a Private Message Find more posts by livenlern63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grave Song

There's a movie I watched ages ago about a group of people who went to this village where odd things happen, and it turns out the people who lived in the village were all dead, and the surviving boy strikes a deal with the mayor? of the village, that they can go free because they survived the night or something, but if they come back, they - the boy and a girl he's with - will be killed. They find out the villagers were dead after this and they do go back, I think?

ANYWAY, sorry for the rambling. At the end, both the people who survived get their heads cut off by a wire stretched across the road. I don't remember what it's called, though, but I can try to find out. Does that ring any bells?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 08:08 PM
Grave Song is currently offline Click here to Send Grave Song a Private Message Find more posts by Grave Song Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
livenlern63

It does sound familiar. Any help in getting the title would be great! Thanks!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2013 03:26 AM
livenlern63 is currently offline Click here to Send livenlern63 a Private Message Find more posts by livenlern63 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
will. 13

The first movie is Spirits of the Dead, The Tony Dammit episode and it is on youtube. It is a sportscar, not a motorcycle. It has the little girl with the bouncing ball. It is actually not that terrible to watch because you don't see it happen.

The second movie might be 2001 Maniacs.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2013 02:14 AM
will. 13 is currently offline Click here to Send will. 13 a Private Message Find more posts by will. 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote