KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mad Max

Mad Max
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Watched a review for this during the week, They praised the Aussie voice acting felt it was better then what Dead Island attempted.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 12:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I'm watching some streamings of this on 'Live from PlayStation' and it certainly looks cool.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 03:32 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Been playing this for the last couple of days. Not a bad game but for as fun as the game play is it does wear thin pretty quickly. I'd recommend it for a rental or a $30 and under.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2015 10:21 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I Picked this up cheap today and have been enjoying it, The fighting combat is very Arkham games style.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I Picked this up cheap today and have been enjoying it, The fighting combat is very Arkham games style.

I just got this a week or so ago too, I've been having a lot of fun with it, I actually like it more than Arkham City.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 04:53 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The servers for Mad Max will be shutting down on 31st October

Which will make one of the game's trophies unobtainable. The 'Up To the Task' trophy if you still planning on getting 100% on the trophies/Achievement's. I think they should just patch it after October 31st removing that one achievement.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2020 03:26 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

no one cares

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 07:39 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
no one cares

Well you care, dipshit. Took your time to make that post.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 08:02 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

i get paid for every post i make

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2020 09:36 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote