KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Khan Noonien Singh 10 8.77%
Yoda 102 89.47%
Yoda flees like he did against Palpatine in shame 2 1.75%
Total: 114 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (201): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back. Watch the fight. He didn't start chucking pods at Palpatine. It was Palpatine. Khan blasts him.

I guess turning one into a spinning disk of death, and chucking it UP AGAINST NATURAL GRAVITY is somehow not a feat...
(please log in to view the image)

Khan has no way to even get a shot off before he gets either torn apart or his weapon gets shredded.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:17 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yoda never used them in an offensive way. He only protected himself and sent one back. Watch the fight. He didn't start chucking pods at Palpatine. It was Palpatine. Khan blasts him.
FFW 5:00

Now do some flips.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 13th, 2013 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he stopped one and then sent it back. It was in response to Palps attack. Watch the movie.

it was an offensive move you effeminate ass.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:18 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
it was an offensive move you effeminate ass.
It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was him defending himself and then responding in kind. He didn't just start chucking any pods Palps way. If Khan sends a pod his way he responds in kind if not Yoda tries to close the distance.

stopping it was defense. throwing it back was offense.

i dont get it. with so little brain activity, how are you able to maintain basic bodily functions and remain conscious? by all medical accounts you should be a diaper-wearing tube-fed vegitable.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:26 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Quanchi doesn't understand what "offensive move" means. No one is surprised.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Your scriptwriting sucks balls Quan.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:27 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
FFW 5:00

Now do some flips.
In the quote you posted of mine its exactly what I described. It takes Yoda five seconds or so to spin and launch. HahahahahahahahahA.

I'd love to see him do so as Khan simply blasts him while he mediates.

Thanks for the assist.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quanchi the broken google-chimp is upset.

yell up the basement stairs and ask mommy to make you some hotpockets.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I guess turning one into a spinning disk of death, and chucking it UP AGAINST NATURAL GRAVITY is somehow not a feat...

Khan has no way to even get a shot off before he gets either torn apart or his weapon gets shredded.
Not the case against the clones with Obi.

It takes Yoda too long and leaves him wide open to an attack.

Khan blasts him. I mean clones were capable of firing blasts at Yoda so why can't a much greater skilled opponent do so. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In the quote you posted of mine its exactly what I described. It takes Yoda five seconds or so to spin and launch. HahahahahahahahahA.

Thanks for the assist.

You said Yoda "never used them in an offensive way". You're clearly wrong. But since you're not man enough to just admit it now that visual proof has been given, you'll dance and try to flip it to something else, just like you did above. You're an easy puppet smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

stopping it was defense. throwing it back was offense.

i dont get it. with so little brain activity, how are you able to maintain basic bodily functions and remain conscious? by all medical accounts you should be a diaper-wearing tube-fed vegitable.
Which supports my take. I said he launched it back as a counter. He never does so on his own in an offensive manner only.

Also takes way too long and leaves him wide open.

laughing out loud

5 seconds or so. Pathetic.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:32 PM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which supports my take. I said he launched it back as a counter. He never does so on his own in an offensive manner only.

Also takes way too long and leaves him wide open.

laughing out loud

5 seconds or so. Pathetic.

wow, you really are as dumb as a bag of dog shit.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:33 PM
Darkstorm Zero

Not the case against the clones with Obi.

What the fu.... This isn't even REMOTELY related to what is being discussed.... You have the attention span of a pea.

It takes Yoda too long and leaves him wide open to an attack.

It takes him an instant to stop the thing in mid motion, against gravity I might add. It takes a moment to spin it up and chuck it back against said gravity, to which it pulverises several other pods and forces Sidious to move and alter tactics.

Khan blasts him. I mean clones were capable of firing blasts at Yoda so why can't a much greater skilled opponent do so. laughing out loud

Because there are numerous clones, and only one Khan. Most clones that challenged Yoda never got a shot off.

Ok, so, now it becomes, Yoda didn't stop several tonnes of metal in mid-motion?

You are functionally retarded.

Khan won't be blasting anything as soon as Yoda force grips him, which is instantaneous.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Jun 13th, 2013 at 03:38 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You said Yoda "never used them in an offensive way". You're clearly wrong. But since you're not man enough to just admit it now that visual proof has been given, you'll dance and try to flip it to something else, just like you did above. You're an easy puppet smile
I correctly described the scene. What's funny is your clip leaves him wide open in a meditative state for five seconds. Great tactic. Lol.

Read my posts, kiddo. Clip proves me right as rain.

quanchi112
Disney

quanchi the broken google-chimp is upset.

yell up the basement stairs and ask mommy to make you some hotpockets.
You seem upset. Everything ok ?

quanchi112
Disney

wow, you really are as dumb as a bag of dog shit.
Film proves me right twofold. Five seconds and an easy target. Great move, kiddo.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I correctly described the scene. What's funny is your clip leaves him wide open in a meditative state for five seconds. Great tactic. Lol.

Read my posts, kiddo. Clip proves me right as rain.

Opening up with "never used them in an offensive way" is not correctly describing the scene. But continue doing clown flips; cos it's all you have.

You lost already, but you will be you; so enjoy swallowing your own @sshole in here smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ok, so, now it becomes, Yoda didn't stop several tonnes of metal in mid-motion?

You are functionally retarded.

Khan won't be blasting anything as soon as Yoda force grips him, which is instantaneous.

He did stop it. I always said he did. He also stays still and takes seconds to spin and launch. Wide open for Khan. Bye bye Yoda.

Yoda didn't force defeat Palpatine who is much weaker than Khan is. Khan wins.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Opening up with "never used them in an offensive way" is not correctly describing the scene. But continue doing clown flips; cos it's all you have.

You lost already but you will be you; so enjoy swallowing your own @sshole in here smile
He countered and responds after stopping by sending it back. I said so immediately. You just look silly.

Yoda can sit there and spin it while Khan destroys his body.

laughing out loud

Posting clips which prove and reaffirm my case. Awesome.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2013 03:38 PM