KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda

Who wins ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Khan Noonien Singh 10 8.77%
Yoda 102 89.47%
Yoda flees like he did against Palpatine in shame 2 1.75%
Total: 114 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Khan Noonien Singh vs. Yoda
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (201): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

Quan, are you trying to get banned for trolling and spite threads?

Anyway, this thread is a joke. Khan loses badly, my Quanchiapet. wink

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:32 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
You are the only one who thinks this way, and since you didn't stipulate it in the OP, my point stands. CIS and PIS are out according to forum rules unless otherwise noted, you didn't note it, therefore you are subject to the same rules as everyone else.

Don't make me repeat myself.

Irrelevant to a theoretical debate.

It's called drawing logical conclusions with the power set involved. We here on KMC are not restricted to plot development.

So the force is not a defence or a weapon now? And dodging incoming fire is not going to be an issue for someone with precog.

(please log in to view the image)

You obviously know absolutely nothing about the force or it's applications. I am far from surprised considering you lack the motivation to do any modicum of research before you slap together and jury-rig a thread.

No, an example of him going all out would not involve him retreating.

More killed? no. Physically stronger vs normal humans perhaps, not against someone who is force amped and has 800 years experience with it. And jedi training involves military tactics and maneuvers. They know how to fight wars, and Yoda is the most experienced of them all. You dreadfully overestimate Khan.
I could care less what fantasy type characters you try to debate. You're ignoring the movies and how the characters fight while you just make things up.

You're wrong but when has that stopped you before ?

You dismiss everything that you don't like. You are like a bratty child.

You want to ignore the plot and objectivity while you want to if ore the characters. Biased.

Force needs to be enacted if you get tagged while off guard you're going to feel the hurt. Examples are force lightning ko'ing Yoda once and the other time him using his powers to redirect it. Order 66 wipes them off the map with precog and sabers.

No, I understand it completely. You want to pick and choose what feats to use and ignore other combat showings. Not on my watch, zero.

He went all out and failed. He was disarmed and cast down. Now since guards aren't coming in and since he doesn't have a limited amount of time he won't simply leave. But prior to he went all out.

Yes, more skilled. You might argue Yoda is more acrobatic with his force powers but his skill is dependent on a Lightsaber mainly. I've seen him up against guys with far less experience and that was not a favor. You greatly exaggerate the Jedi and specifically Yoda. Jedis show up and fight basically. They aren't really that formidable or badass. We see the bulk of the Jedi portrayed as inferior to Count Dooku's droid army. Awful showing. We've seen Khan look more impressive by his lonesome than a while slew of the best Jedi save Yoda.

Khan is more ruthless, more tactical, and can assess the advantages to himself in any situation whereas Yoda just heavily relies on force powers and his skills with a Lightsaber.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Badabing

Pfffffft. Yoda never even beat anyone of note. guy was all hype.

Khan would intimidate the Jedi scum.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I could care less what fantasy type characters you try to debate. You're ignoring the movies and how the characters fight while you just make things up.

You're wrong but when has that stopped you before ?

You dismiss everything that you don't like. You are like a bratty child.

You want to ignore the plot and objectivity while you want to if ore the characters. Biased.

Force needs to be enacted if you get tagged while off guard you're going to feel the hurt. Examples are force lightning ko'ing Yoda once and the other time him using his powers to redirect it. Order 66 wipes them off the map with precog and sabers.

No, I understand it completely. You want to pick and choose what feats to use and ignore other combat showings. Not on my watch, zero.

He went all out and failed. He was disarmed and cast down. Now since guards aren't coming in and since he doesn't have a limited amount of time he won't simply leave. But prior to he went all out.

Yes, more skilled. You might argue Yoda is more acrobatic with his force powers but his skill is dependent on a Lightsaber mainly. I've seen him up against guys with far less experience and that was not a favor. You greatly exaggerate the Jedi and specifically Yoda. Jedis show up and fight basically. They aren't really that formidable or badass. We see the bulk of the Jedi portrayed as inferior to Count Dooku's droid army. Awful showing. We've seen Khan look more impressive by his lonesome than a while slew of the best Jedi save Yoda.

Khan is more ruthless, more tactical, and can assess the advantages to himself in any situation whereas Yoda just heavily relies on force powers and his skills with a Lightsaber.

nice 3 foot stack of completely baseless and unsubstantiated drivel.

remember: no matter how high you stack horseshit, its still horseshit

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:39 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by focus4chumps
nice 3 foot stack of completely baseless and unsubstantiated drivel.

remember: no matter how high you stack horseshit, its still horseshit
You can't counter any of my points, slave.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:43 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't counter any of my points, slave.

nobody owes you a retort for your fact/evidence-free rant. idiot.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:44 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

nobody owes you a retort for your fact/evidence-free rant. idiot.
If you can not counter you concede. Khan wins.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:50 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can not counter you concede.

riiiight.

tell me more about how you're totally not an adolescent posturing attention whore?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 02:57 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Sometimes I wonder why you make polls if the only opinion you seem to listen to is your own.

On topic. They're three levels of jedi. Most of the low end feats you use are from jedi knights. Obi, yoda, and windu are jedi MASTERS. Ergo, they are stronger than the 66 body count you like.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:01 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

riiiight.

tell me more about how you're totally not an adolescent posturing attention whore?
Stick to the topic. You can talk trash either in the woodchipper thread or the off topic thread. Khan wins.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:05 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Badabing

It's allowed on this board, that's why quan posts here.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:05 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Sometimes I wonder why you make polls if the only opinion you seem to listen to is your own.

On topic. They're three levels of jedi. Most of the low end feats you use are from jedi knights. Obi, yoda, and windu are jedi MASTERS. Ergo, they are stronger than the 66 body count you like.
Obi was shot and left for dead. Yoda survived due to only having it enacted in a favorable situation to him compared to the other Jedi.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:06 AM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yoda decapitates Khan.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:06 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Obi was shot and left for dead. Yoda survived due to only having it enacted in a favorable situation to him compared to the other Jedi.

But he didn't.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:08 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Yoda decapitates Khan.
Based on ?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:11 AM
quanchi112
Disney

But he didn't.
Still struck and didn't defend himself. We also see Palpatine kill a few Jedi masters easily. They weren't that good.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:13 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Which jedi masters? Yoda lived another 20ish years, windu kicked his butt, andI don't think he fought anyone else on the council?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Which jedi masters? Yoda lived another 20ish years, windu kicked his butt, andI don't think he fought anyone else on the council?
The ones who accompanied Windu. Windu beat him but he's one of the elite. Palpatine also wasn't extraordinary either. He's no Khan.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:17 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Those were knights. Lower level, but good try.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Those were knights. Lower level, but good try.
Jedi masters. Get a clue. He isn't taking knights with him to take down the secret master of the Sith.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2013 03:23 AM