KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dredd (2012)

Dredd (2012)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
The first movie stunk. Rest in hell, Dredd.

Go back and keep watching I, Frank.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 06:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kazenji
Go back and keep watching I, Frank.
That movie stunk as well. There is a reason Dredd isn't being greenlit yet. It wasn't that good and was a failure.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 03:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Dredd was a good film. Just wasn't popular

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 03:09 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Iyo not mine.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 03:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

When they were on Slow, it was sick.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 03:36 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Iyo not mine.

True

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 03:40 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by juggerman

It had nothing to do with it being popular or not

the marketing people failed to promote it more

i hope the movie studio/s wake up already and do a sequel with a campainging and stuff people have been doing for one.

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 10th, 2014 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2014 04:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 07:28 AM
Bentley
Seitei

The first movie stunk. Rest in hell, Dredd.

Dredd is too much of a good comicbook series to stop getting adapted into movies. That's just the way it is.

Feel free to prefer a reboot though.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 08:22 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Adi Shanker talks about how to make a sequel, Also a good educational video

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 06:30 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i watched a lot of his videos when i found out he was behind the power/rangers short. I like the guy.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2015 06:40 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

That movie stunk as well. There is a reason Dredd isn't being greenlit yet. It wasn't that good and was a failure.

Get your blasphemy out of here. The world needs more solid R-rated action flicks like Dredd. It was awesome. It deserved far better success than it received. I think because it was marketed as Dredd 3D it looked sort of gimmicky to audiences. I know that's what I thought when I saw the trailers. So I waited to see it and was pleasantly surprised with it. Ended up buying it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 12:16 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed, Dredd was a solid action flick, kept you entertained from start to finish.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 12:41 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So Adi Shanker says they should cast Dwayne Johnson in the sequel for it to happen, If it were to happen put him in a villain role.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:32 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm not sure the Rock knows how to play a villain.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm not sure the Rock knows how to play a villain.
The Rock is capable of anything, even loving someone like you.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:43 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

"Like me"?

Sexist.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:46 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Rock and Karl Urban in a movie together? Doom all over again, except more badass prolly.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 11:27 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The Rock and Karl Urban in a movie together? Doom all over again, except more badass prolly.

You know, I actually enjoyed Doom. Maybe just the strange dark sci-fi nature of it. But yeah, it'd be fine with me if they reunited. The Rock could actually make a great villian again (he was sort of the villain in Doom, if I remember correctly).

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 01:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Didn't the Rock also play the villain in that awful spy comedy with Steve Carell? Think it was Get Smart, or something along those lines.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:55 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote