KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » opinions? ideas?

Is it a good idea to have a semi comical meeting between Laura croft and Indiana Jone
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES! you should submit it! 3 18.75%
Yes, its a good idea... but just for a laugh... 3 18.75%
No, not that great of an idea. 2 12.50%
What are you thinking monkey boy? Go back to your cage. 8 50.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

opinions? ideas?
Started by: odin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Augeybana
Augeygeta

True but at least he's getting a young wife from that show ally Mc beal

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:46 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

He is? When did this happen?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:49 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

A couple of months ago because he just this month got a divorce and had to wait till it offical to marry her he was with her at the Oscars.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:51 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I think I missed the Oscars. Did he win anything?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:52 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

No.I don't think he evr one one that sucks for an actor who made the most money in box office sales then any actor or actress.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:55 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

His career seems to have dwindled lately. They aired Clear and Present Danger this past weekend here. I watched some of it, but these type of spy thrillers are more up my father's alley! big grin

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 03:59 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah well to keep actors celeberities alive is sequels look how many of them are coming in the near future.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:02 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A whole slew of them. It's amazing how much of today's movie industry is dedicated to sequels instead of brand new and original ideas.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:05 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah hope they ain't running out of ideas but any movie that makes $$$ there's a demand for sequels by studios.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:06 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I know. Like the recent hubbub about another Alien movie which is putting things too far out there for me personally.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:09 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah that was a franchise put in dirt so sad I loved the first 2 movies.

Damn a have to get off well good night Oh Captain,My Captain.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:11 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Very well then augey.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 04:13 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

the only way that crossover would be good, is if when lara croft stopped for the split second to look at indiana, she got crushed by the boulder and died and we never had to speak of her again.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2003 08:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Hahahaha!

Old Post May 1st, 2003 01:54 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Here's hoping.

Old Post May 1st, 2003 02:36 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Jones better than Croft!

Old Post May 1st, 2003 04:07 PM
Julie
The Student

backfire has an interesting idea.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 4th, 2003 04:15 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

quote:
Originally posted by GordonSkywalker
His career seems to have dwindled lately. They aired Clear and Present Danger this past weekend here. I watched some of it, but these type of spy thrillers are more up my father's alley! big grin

I actually heard some info on that.... heard that companies have to pretty much make a bid on him.... because he only does one movie a year now MAX and that he will only film in the summer... so his Children can be with him?? while ther away from school??

Old Post May 8th, 2003 12:42 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I was not aware of any limits he placed on his acting schedule due to his kids and other considerations. Very interesting.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 03:04 AM
odin
Senior Fancy-Pants

yeah... apparently.... he decided to be more family oriented... or something..... he allready had tons o money set aside....

"Video games don't effect children...If Pac-Man effected us as children we'd all we running around dark rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music."

.... sounds like a rave ;o)

Old Post May 8th, 2003 05:03 AM
odin is currently offline Click here to Send odin a Private Message Find more posts by odin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote