KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)

Dante Vs Alucard (Who would really win)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chronickle
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard, quite easily

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 06:43 PM
chronickle is currently offline Click here to Send chronickle a Private Message Find more posts by chronickle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! IT Charlotte DeBel

The legend herself

eek!

I am your fan love love love

She is legend????

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 07:30 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Originally posted by chronickle
Alucard, quite easily

Explain please.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 07:31 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1
She is legend????

Well to me she is smile

I learn alot about Dante in her respect thread. Back in the day I never like devil may cry. Buut Charlotte DeBel thread made me love devil may cry and Dante....

I find her a badass debater and awesome user. love love love

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 07:53 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Well to me she is smile

I learn alot about Dante in her respect thread. Back in the day I never like devil may cry. Buut Charlotte DeBel thread made me love devil may cry and Dante....

I find her a badass debater and awesome user. love love love

Awwwwwwwwwww somebody has a crush on Charlotte DeBel wink

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 08:17 PM
EmptyHearted

Awwwwwwwwwww somebody has a crush on Charlotte DeBel wink

Hey Shut up embarrasment

Let stick with Alucard Vs Dante topic plz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 08:33 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDarkestKing1

Hey Shut up embarrasment

Let stick with Alucard Vs Dante topic plz

Just messing with You Man smile but for real, it a nice thing you said about someone thumb up

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 10:20 PM
TheDarkestKing1

Is there going be anybody going to join this debate with Alucard Vs Dante??

Any takers???

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 10:25 PM
ROTJ Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard IMO.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 10:36 PM
ROTJ Vader is currently offline Click here to Send ROTJ Vader a Private Message Find more posts by ROTJ Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Hey bloodrain I like go deeper this topic with you and others..
Hypersonic that might have some aid by precog < Hypersonic+ and able to amp speed.
Slicing dense bullets < 500 ft stone giant punches, able to amp strength.
Regeneration < DMC1's attack capability.
2 useful abilities < a dozen useful, more impressive ones.

Originally posted by ares834
This makes no sense.
If he only wins 8/10 against a non-regen Alucard, then he has virtually no chance to defeat one who can regen 1000 times.
As .8^1000 is for all intents and purposes 0.
Edit: Not saying Alucard wins, just that the math here doesn't add up.
Wat? :T

With regen its going to be much harder for DMC3 Dante to beat him, not impossible.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2013 11:53 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

I forgot the most important part. The_Regeneration:_

Alucard may have this one since he does_Regenerate from pool of his own blood. HOWEVER!!!!!! _Dante has his Majin form_In this form he is 100% invulnerable to every demonic magical or physical attack.
Nearly invulnerable to every kind of attack. He also gets a few really powerful attacks (chest blast that instantly kills any enemy, including subbosses/bosses, aura explosion etc.

But tell you true bloodrain . Alucard_h powers aren't as devastating to pose a threat to Dante. Sure he can summon thousands of familiars, regenerate every cell in his body, mind control weaker humans and other things but none of these things really pose a threat to Dante._

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Jul 10th, 2013 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 01:16 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Abigail can regenerate from a pool of blood. Dante one-shot him with some DT.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2013 05:02 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by BloodRain

Ahhh that so true. And Dante own Abigail where was as powerful as Mundus...

Well played BloodRain

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:04 AM
TheDarkestKing1

Hey BloodRain _I come cross with some hellsing fanboy clamming one shot from Alucard_jackal to Dante head. Will kill Dante._

Not to mention some would say Alucard can burst into Dante heart with his hand and kill him instantly_

I failed to that but

What ya responds to that??

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:19 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lady shot Dante in the head. Dante throws a cocky line her way.

Nero impales Dante in the hear. Dante throws a cocky line his way.

If someone fails to see this pattern, there's little hope for them.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:22 AM
EmptyHearted

Hey BloodRain _I come cross with some hellsing fanboy clamming one shot from Alucard_jackal to Dante head. Will kill Dante._

Not to mention some would say Alucard can burst into Dante heart with his hand and kill him instantly_

I failed to that but

What ya responds to that??

Let me Guess, those Alucard fanboy is trying compare Dante to Anderson right??_

Until I see Anderson stay in pool of lava with no harm the jackal won't do shit to Dante. Dante had_his hand been pierced by a sword that says cut though anything even dimension, and Dante was able to pull and twist his hand around until he was holding the sword's blade, without losing any fingers. Dante's brother Vergil, who possesses the same ability, was clearly sliced in half in their final battle, and yet managed to remain whole. Dante has survived gunshots to the head and stomach, multiple stab wounds from scythe blades, being smashed into the ground by a heavy demon, being impaled by a sword (on more than one occasion), and various other acts of grievous bodily harm that would have been fatal to a human._

_Beowulf _he's at least at Thing strength level or low level class 100 (not class 100+ like Hulk, Thor etc) was calculated by:
a)his thunderclapping attack aka Tower Projectiles
b)strength with which he beats Dante into the floor of the tower(regular human would've been nothing but the pulp, but Dante's demonic regeneration deals with that heavy damage instantly. Remind you this is Dante normal form

Dante _In Sparda form he can be killed by nothing but highest level magic\reality warping._In his high demonic form, he's "middle herald tier" by KMC tier system.
100% immunity to black/demonic magic and attacks based on it and high resitance to other attacks=pretty invulnerable&unstoppable character. _So...he definetely can endure Alucard attacks...

Before anybody ask. Yes I stoles some of comment from Dante respect thread XDD

Too lazy to write xddd

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 12:56 AM
EmptyHearted

Lady shot Dante in the head. Dante throws a cocky line her way.

Nero impales Dante in the hear. Dante throws a cocky line his way.

If someone fails to see this pattern, there's little hope for them.

And bloodrain check my comment I just made.

I indeed learn alot from Dante respect thread smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 01:00 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Yeah DeBel made a good one.. one I proceeded to screw with. Whoops lol

D.King, you could just use the very lazy option: Dante brings time to a crawl, tears Alucard to shreds, freezes the bloody pulp in a block of Hell-ice then uses the Jackpot BFR shot to seal him in a section of hell.

..or slows down time and eats him as per Nemebro's plan.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 01:07 AM
TheDarkestKing1

Yeah DeBel made a good one.. one I proceeded to screw with. Whoops lol

D.King, you could just use the very lazy option: Dante brings time to a crawl, tears Alucard to shreds, freezes the bloody pulp in a block of Hell-ice then uses the Jackpot BFR shot to seal him in a section of hell.

..or slows down time and eats him as per Nemebro's plan.

Hey quck question. Can Dante move faster as speed of light when he has Alastor? It did had Element of Lightning..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 01:29 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lightning is around Mach 180, the speed of light is just under Mach 881,000. big difference.

Though Dante's base speed of Mach 15 would 'appear' to be Mach 30,000 when he activates Quicksilver..

Old Post Jul 11th, 2013 01:39 AM