KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Which music do you like most?

Which music do you like most?
Started by: SixsenceShen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Flaming Lips are up there.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2014 09:46 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnJenkins

Rock and metal.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 09:44 PM
JohnJenkins is currently offline Click here to Send JohnJenkins a Private Message Find more posts by JohnJenkins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swarner11
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like rock music

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 06:33 PM
swarner11 is currently offline Click here to Send swarner11 a Private Message Find more posts by swarner11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giant Anteater
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rap.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2014 09:00 PM
Giant Anteater is currently offline Click here to Send Giant Anteater a Private Message Find more posts by Giant Anteater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I think it's a tie between Rap/R &B, and Country

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 05:30 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

I like the NWOBHM (New Wave Of British Heavy Metal) and their bands like Raven, Fist, Sweet Savage, Jaguar and Tygers Of Pan Tang for one.

American metal-Anthrax, Testament, early Metallica, ect. I like old American and British punk, but tend to go more for the British.

I also like Candlemass- Messiah Marcolin is a vocalist among all others.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 01:08 AM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

My rock tastes are all over the place. One minute I'll be jamming to the Eagles and the next it's disturbed. I'm not very familiar with European metal though. I'll have to check it out.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:33 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
My rock tastes are all over the place. One minute I'll be jamming to the Eagles and the next it's disturbed. I'm not very familiar with European metal though. I'll have to check it out.

I'll give you a small example of the NWOBHM and classic British metal:

You've heard of Metallica's old album "Garage Days Re-Revisited" right?

The one song The Small Hours was originally done by a Scottish NWOBHM metal band called Holocaust.

Here's a clip of the original "The Small Hours" by Holocaust before Metallica got a hold of it.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 03:46 PM
Fallschirmjäger is currently offline Click here to Send Fallschirmjäger a Private Message Find more posts by Fallschirmjäger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amanda234

Rock and hard metal when I am in the party mood and soft, romantic love songs to lull me to sleep

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 11:15 AM
Amanda234 is currently offline Click here to Send Amanda234 a Private Message Find more posts by Amanda234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bella 101

I like say Delta Goodrum where her songs can be about love or heartbreak but then when she had a cancer scare she sang a lot of sad fragile songs so in a way she sings how she is feeling I also love Bon Jovi music too

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 01:34 PM
Bella 101 is currently offline Click here to Send Bella 101 a Private Message Find more posts by Bella 101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Metal. Mostly Black, Death and most of their subgenres (war, bestial, slam, brutal, melodic)

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2014 05:43 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallschirmjäger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
Metal. Mostly Black, Death and most of their subgenres (war, bestial, slam, brutal, melodic)

The word Death comes to mind here..I also happen to listen to the band Death, the grandfathers of death metal.

Chuck was a very intelligent person and it showed in his lyrics.
Not only are Chuck's lyrics all too chillingly real in
the realms of the cold hard experiences in life, but their music is absolutely tight, on time and well-executed for a speed band. Really great band.

Last edited by Fallschirmjäger on Jul 31st, 2014 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2014 04:35 PM
overlold
Supreme Gentleman Member

used to love punk and metal
then discovered drum n bass, and the beginning of dubstep

now hardstyle, electro house (although that's getting bland too)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2014 04:02 PM
overlold is currently offline Click here to Send overlold a Private Message Find more posts by overlold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote