KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Curry's Tournament Odds!

Curry's Tournament Odds!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Hey, everyone wanted to face me early on. "Oohhh, put {blank} against Digi. That'll be awesome."

I'm used to having the bullseye on my back. Tourney vet + mod will do that. I'm actually somewhat thankful I've been getting overlooked (for a change) this time around.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 08:02 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

E-gotistical little shits

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 10:57 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

laughing out loud

Jerk.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 11:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
E-gotistical little shits

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 12:16 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

THE FINALS ARE SET.

Can Digi avoid being the latest (and last) victim in Id's buzzsaw of amalgamated fury? Or will Digi pull an upset? Neither competitor has had a judge vote against them in the tourney so far.

And will we, for once, not have a match where it's 5-0 with the judges (or 3-0 in earlier matches)? Seriously, it's been weird.

For a tourney that lost a lot of momentum, I'm quite excited for this. I genuinely think I can take him out, but Id's done a great job taking care of business so far and deserves to be in this match.

Also want to point out that in the pre-match oddsmaking, Blair knew exactly what was up and basically called the tourney. He said one unnamed person had a shot against Id. I doubt he was thinking of me, but it was a good prediction. Here's hoping my plans are as good as I think they are.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2013 09:53 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I hoped Chip would cut loose. He never needed the wish machine. The fear that he would have Jent dial-up the ability "Control-Alt-Delete", would have devastated everybody with the exception of myself, and a few others. evil face

Old Post Oct 20th, 2013 05:30 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Digi
THE FINALS ARE SET.

Can Digi avoid being the latest (and last) victim in Id's buzzsaw of amalgamated fury? Or will Digi pull an upset?
Id, if you don't obliterate this guy we're gonna have an altercation

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 12:57 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think Digi had better bring his whole crew. But even that may in fact be nothing more than a bigger piece of cake for "id" to chew a hole through.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 01:02 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by "Id"
I hoped Chip would cut loose. He never needed the wish machine. The fear that he would have Jent dial-up the ability "Control-Alt-Delete", would have devastated everybody with the exception of myself, and a few others. evil face

A lot of chip's battle with you was based on a false premise though.

part of the opener I prepared was shooting down the whole flight ring speed of fastest user. it had a massive flaw in that once he changed from flash he would not have that speed so the rest of his argument was null and void. Simple proof for this is the legion member who has powers he can only use one at a time ( Ultraboy) when he's in a team using his super strength no one else can fly at his super speed.

A VERY large chunk of Chip's argument was unplayable

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:29 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Psycho I will Gore it up far ya.

Beats Independent from the wholes in Chips plan. Jent is one of the best picks. He has a very broken power set.

Had I not taken Qubit from him, he would have compartmentalized those personas, and do what I am doing with Rogue.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 01:05 AM
Omega Vision

(please log in to view the image)

Lol, I can't stop laughing at this.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2013 01:10 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Also want to point out that in the pre-match oddsmaking, Blair knew exactly what was up and basically called the tourney. He said one unnamed person had a shot against Id. I doubt he was thinking of me, but it was a good prediction.

thumb up

I also know who's going to win.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 01:35 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

THE FINALS ARE SET.

Can Digi avoid being the latest (and last) victim in Id's buzzsaw of amalgamated fury? Or will Digi pull an upset? Neither competitor has had a judge vote against them in the tourney so far.

And will we, for once, not have a match where it's 5-0 with the judges (or 3-0 in earlier matches)? Seriously, it's been weird.

For a tourney that lost a lot of momentum, I'm quite excited for this. I genuinely think I can take him out, but Id's done a great job taking care of business so far and deserves to be in this match.

Also want to point out that in the pre-match oddsmaking, Blair knew exactly what was up and basically called the tourney. He said one unnamed person had a shot against Id. I doubt he was thinking of me, but it was a good prediction. Here's hoping my plans are as good as I think they are.

I can't find the post where he called odds. Is it in a different thread?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 01:59 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

----ing work. I've been working a lot of late nights; very little time for serious writeup prep. Soon, though.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I can't find the post where he called odds. Is it in a different thread?

It's in this thread, maybe page 3-4, but he didn't actually give numbers. He just alluded to what Id was up to and said there was only one person he thought could beat him.

Originally posted by Blair Wind
thumb up

I also know who's going to win.

Well, unlike some, you've been around long enough that you're not going to underestimate me. You know I have a plan against an opponent that's - on paper - more powerful. But I actually doubt anyone knows for certain who will win.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 02:35 AM
Xavi21yer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Badabing on Oct 24th, 2013 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 02:51 AM
Xavi21yer is currently offline Click here to Send Xavi21yer a Private Message Find more posts by Xavi21yer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 03:54 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 06:12 PM