KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Emperor vs Abeloth

Sith Emperor vs Abeloth
Started by: pencilcrayon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate can hop in to another body just like her. Haven't you read about "Voice of the Emperor" and/or spoilers in this thread?

You do realize that Abeloth basically eats souls, yes?

And unlike Vitiate some massive ritual isn't needed.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:14 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

If this is WTF situation for Vitiate and he is up against multiple bodies simultaneously of Abeloth then he surely is in serious trouble

Although it occurs to me that Vitiate can create multiple bodies too.

Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeah. cool

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:16 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

What, shitty illusions that get killed by astromech droids?

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 14th, 2013 at 01:24 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:21 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

It was only stunned.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:25 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I do remember that Vitaite once got trapped in a body by a powerful dark-side entity for awhile.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate isn't beating Abeloth dude. I know you're all up in Vitiates grill but you're getting a bit too into it. Like a stray hotdog that rolled down there. And now its too much trouble to fish out with the tongs. So you're just watching it crack and turn black. Just turn the fire off man. Shits getting embarrassing yo.

Waa?

I like challenging taboos. evil face

Originally posted by steveholt956
What does this even mean? How are you going to quantify that statement? 8-10 force users, 1 grand master and son of the chosen one, one dark lord of the sith, and it took the combined might of them all.

1. Sith sorcery represents the epitome of dark side practices; it makes impossible possible.

2. All of those Force-users fought different bodies of Abeloth, no?

If you perceive this fight in the manner that it would be like typical clashes then this would be wrong. This fight is much bigger and tedious for both parties involved.

I don't see Abeloth looking up at a building as it falls on her.

Well, she isn't infallible in her senses or reactions.

Vitiate can't run away from Abeloth. She warps from point A to point B. There's nowhere he's going to be able to go.

Ok! Vitiate himself have galactic reach with his powers (Krayt is a joke in comparison).

But you don't know what "it" is. You wouldn't be able to prove that he could perform it without preparation, or if it would even be successful.

Given its lethality factor; purging entire Dark Council (which is incredible amount of power) in a single blow, it might be a Sith Sorcery based application which bypasses conventional defenses. Abeloth isn't very good at defending herself and this is her weakness.

I can provide information which clearly reveals how vulnerable her bodies are.

Not really true. The rules that apply for normal beings do not apply for Abeloth.

Be that as it may, he is not a Celestial.

Celestial is just a title; their are no rules for them. Celestials were originally an ancient civilization of extremely powerful Force-users.

In-fact, every Celestial known to us perished one way or other.

No, he can't just "hop" into another body. Since he uses transfer essences, it takes some time for him to leave the current body and go into another one, whereas Abeloth can do it instantly, with many bodies.

Transfer essence works quicker then you think. A reasonable supply of bodies (scattered in different locations) will make it possible for Vitiate to fight Abeloth effectively. Abeloth might be faster in this aspect but I don't see any advantage of this instead of her being ready for fight relatively quicker unless we are assuming that they have bodies stored in the same compound.

None that you have mentioned that would be able to work on Abeloth I'm afraid.

Why not?

Sith powers work on her. In-fact, her bodies can be ruined by external threats. Keep in mind that she is not very capable at defending herself from external threats; she is just hard to defeat.

Also, loosing lot of bodies is not good for both. This weakens them or slows their recuperation processes. In case of Abeloth, the loss of her main body or something brought her near death point.

And no Legend, I don't read your spoilers because I'm fairly certain I've beaten TOR many more times than you with many different classes.

You have this book?

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-The...a/dp/0756698391

I have it; and it reveals lot more about Vitiate then even the game does.

Originally posted by ares834
You do realize that Abeloth basically eats souls, yes?

And unlike Vitiate some massive ritual isn't needed.

Proof of this?

Why didn't she eat souls of opponents who took her down?

Originally posted by ares834
What, shitty illusions that get killed by astromech droids?

Illusions are not potent threats; they are created to fool the enemies.

However, it is difficult to perform such a feat with own power.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 14th, 2013 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:01 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote:
Celestial is just a title; their are no rules for them. Celestials were originally an ancient civilization of extremely powerful Force-users.

In-fact, every Celestial known to us perished one way or other.

It's more than just a title- they're beings who've gotten power from the Font of Power or the Pool of Knowledge.

And the power all of them shows is pretty crazy.

quote:

Why didn't she eat souls of opponents who took her down?

She was draining both Luke and Krayt during the fight, iirc.

They just took her down before it could be completed.

(And those two could take Vitaite too)

Last edited by Q99 on Jul 14th, 2013 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Q99
It's more than just a title- they're beings who've gotten power from the Font of Power or the Pool of Knowledge.

And the power all of them shows is pretty crazy.

I understand but they are still essentially Force-users and vulnerable just like others. They are harder to defeat then majority.

Originally posted by Q99
She was draining both Luke and Krayt during the fight, iirc.

They just took her down before it could be completed.

Krayt was draining her in response?

Also, Vitiate can drain all of her bodies simultaneously to fuel his power and he is extremely proficient in this aspect. He is ya'know, daddy of Krayt.

Originally posted by Q99
(And those two could take Vitaite too)

In conventional battle, yes. However, Vitiate is unparalleled Sith Sorcerer and he can destroy any opponent with such talent. Even in the game, he can actually one-shot HoT.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 14th, 2013 at 02:24 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:20 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steveholt956
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
I do remember that Vitaite once got trapped in a body by a powerful dark-side entity for awhile.
Sel Makor was a planet wide entity and it only worked because Vitiate entered the Nightmare Lands

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:20 AM
Click here to Send steveholt956 a Private Message Find more posts by steveholt956 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Albeit a planet wide entity that's killed by a single Voss soldier.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:23 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Albeit a planet wide entity that's killed by a single Voss soldier.

What? how?

Nonetheless, Sel Makor also demonstrated Abeloth like capabilities; albeit being more vulnerable then her. So power was not an issue for her; her form was more vulnerable.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 14th, 2013 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:26 AM
Q99

Krayt was draining her in response?

Luke was holding, Krayt was draining, and both of them were taking drain for doing so.

Without Luke restraining, Abeloth could've done a lot more.

quote:
He is ya'know, daddy of Krayt.

Hm, they do have some similarities, don't they?

Still, Krayt remembered to bring a Luke along.

If this was, like Vitiate and a major Jedi I'm sure he could win, but he's less likely to invite Satele or Tython to come with to help him out.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:30 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What? how?

Nonetheless, Sel Makor also demonstrated Abeloth like capabilities; albeit being more vulnerable then her. So power was not an issue for her; her form was more vulnerable.

In the Jedi Knight storyline a Voss Commando called Tala-Reh who's helping you sacrifices herself to vanquish him.

Either that or you get to prove that the Voss Mystics are full of shit and backstab them for UNLIIIIMITED POWEEEEER!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:31 AM
steveholt956
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haha I was a dark jedi knight so I sacrificed that chick

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:35 AM
Click here to Send steveholt956 a Private Message Find more posts by steveholt956 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Q99
Luke was holding, Krayt was draining, and both of them were taking drain for doing so.

They formed a nice loop. big grin

Regardless, Vitiate is very good at defending himself. He survived for over a thousand years (among the Sith nonetheless) for some good reasons. He became vulnerable only when he invested his powers on galactic scale to perform a ritual with which would consume such a big cosmic structure; it was at this point when he was exploited (thanks to that idiot Lord Scourge).

Scourge led to downfall of two legends; Revan and Vitiate (not bad for a clown like him). No wonder, the Force works in mysterious ways. mad

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, they do have some similarities, don't they?

In the Jedi Knight storyline a Voss Commando called Tala-Reh who's helping you sacrifices herself to vanquish him.

Either that or you get to prove that the Voss Mystics are full of shit and backstab them for UNLIIIIMITED POWEEEEER!

Hey you! Shoo! Shoo! big grin
Still, Krayt remembered to bring a Luke along.

If this was, like Vitiate and a major Jedi I'm sure he could win, but he's less likely to invite Satele or Tython to come with to help him out.

laughing out loud

He actually doesn't needs company for this job; his own power is too enormous.

He was simultaneously siphoning energies from souls of countless life forms he killed on Nathema (he trapped all of these souls with his powers), from many individuals on Dromund Kaas and also from Revan from another far away location. I mean, come on. sick

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jul 14th, 2013 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:37 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Haha I was a dark jedi knight so I sacrificed that chick

Hell yes dark side Jedi for the win!

I also unleashed the The World Razer. Sure the douche only gave me some crappy gloves that I pawned immediately, but thats totally worth letting a planet/star-eating monster free in a hundred years! I'll be long dead by then.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:41 AM
steveholt956
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea I was not happy with the prize for unleashing the World Razer, and the loser prize Sel Makor gave me on Ilum.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:43 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What does Sel Makor give you?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:44 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Hell yes dark side Jedi for the win!

I also unleashed the The World Razer. Sure the douche only gave me some crappy gloves that I pawned immediately, but thats totally worth letting a planet/star-eating monster free in a hundred years! I'll be long dead by then.

This planet sounds like one big experimental mess.

What does Sel Makor give you?

A kiss.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:44 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

This planet sounds like one big experimental mess.

The entire planet of Belsavis was converted into a prison to contain the World Razor. You want to see a real star wars heavy weight read up on this dude:

'Almost nothing is known of the ancient being known as the World Razer. No one has seen or spoken to the creature for thousands of years; the Rakata's cryptic warnings suggest the World Razer is Belsavis's oldest prisoner, and that the prison was first constructed to hold the terrible entity whose hunger consumed a thousand worlds.

According to the Rakata inscriptions in the Tomb, it took the combined might of the Infinite Empire to subdue the World Razer, and an entire planet to contain its fury. If such a creature were ever released, its rage might very well shatter the galaxy.'

Its basically the most powerful thing in Star Wars so far.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2013 02:48 AM