KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Chakra vs Ki?!?

Chakra vs Ki?!?
Started by: deathcon27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathcon27

Chakra vs Ki?!?

Which do you think is better and why?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 01:37 PM
deathcon27 is currently offline Click here to Send deathcon27 a Private Message Find more posts by deathcon27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Ki, it gives much more power than Chakra.
This is like Goku vs Naruto
Goku>>>>>Naruto

-Signature property of DeathKap-
"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 06:33 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

The author gives Goku much more power than Naruto. lol There essentially the same thing. There just an outward projection of energy. Haki seem to very similar as well. I wouldn't say that one is better than the other.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 07:13 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Chakra has to many draw backs. It can be cut blocked and rearranged. Ki is more reliable.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 07:28 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Chakra has to many draw backs. It can be cut blocked and rearranged. Ki is more reliable.

Yeah and ki can take forever to store up to do anything. lol I really don't know much about the continuation of DBZ. I stopped following after the Frieza arc, and only caught pieces of the cell saga. From what I saw, Ki and Chakra are basically the same thing.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 07:50 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathcon27

okay heres the way i see it. chakra is not as potent and destructive power wise but can but manipulated in many more ways than ki. its can change form and nature while ki remains pure energy but chakra has a much smaller limit due to that fact thats its directly linked to someones lifeforce ki can be completely used withoout dangering ones life. so chakra more usefull but ki more powerful

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 12:43 PM
deathcon27 is currently offline Click here to Send deathcon27 a Private Message Find more posts by deathcon27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

You don't have to store Ki, They can use it in a split second unless they want to have a really powerfull blast then they can charge it for a second or two. ki>>>>>>>>>>>> Its is ready to be used ant any moment, Chakra seems to be sorta like magic. what is that magic uses ki chakra or what?

Last edited by ShadeSlayer15 on Jul 21st, 2013 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 07:20 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by ichigo12
Ki, it gives much more power than Chakra.

How exactly do you measure ki and chakra? Everyone in Dragon Ball has ki, even humans, but it certainly doesn't make them more powerful than current Naruto.

Either, assuming everyone has a chakra circulatory system as well as an affinity to at least one chakra element I'd say that there's more versatility in chakra than ki.

But I want to fly and teleport, so I'd choose ki.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 07:33 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ but Oonoki can fly and Minato/Tobirama can teleport. lol The only real difference to me is the level of ki the DBZ author gives his most powerful characters compared to how much chakra is given to Naruto's most powerful characters

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 07:54 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Anyone with any remote training in Ki is often better than one with chakra. In terms of destructive potential.

On the flipside the use of chakra allows one to have more variety. Sakura can use he chakra to be super strong, Naruto can create clones, Sasuke can breathe fire and so on.

So if you want to be massively powerful or be able to fly then Ki is probably your best bet. If you want to be able to have variety then chakra(and you can walk on water).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 08:02 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

But, but.....Tien can make clones. lol

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 08:03 PM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by socool8520
But, but.....Tien can make clones. lol
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ShadeSlayer15 on Jul 21st, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 11:03 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Sorry for the double post but he can add extra arms too, really cool so I would say ki can probably do anything chakra can do and cant same the same for chakra (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ShadeSlayer15 on Jul 21st, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 11:04 PM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

A lot of DB,DBZ and DB GT characters can and have made clones even ssj4 gogeta piccolo krillin Abo and Kabo ECT it can also make your grow huge and whatever you wanted to do really bring birds back to life all that good shit. (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by ShadeSlayer15 on Jul 21st, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 11:19 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Ki can't manipulate nature/elements though, unless that happens later on. Like I said, my knowledge is very sketchy after the Frieza arc. lol

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 11:21 PM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Yes it can in fact...

Attachment: untitled87878.png
This has been downloaded 33 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 11:40 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

What is that from? And can most people do that? I mean on the level of naruto where people manipulate the elements large scale.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 12:19 AM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Im sure if they wanted to they could give energy to a tree to make it grow fast and huge but their is no real use for elemental shit in dbz just a waste, a dbz filler cooler

Last edited by ShadeSlayer15 on Jul 22nd, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 12:20 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Ki = more raw power

Chakra = more versatile

Imma go with Chakra because I could have a lot of fun with that.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 12:39 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Ya I would choose chi because If I had that power I would take what I want and do anything I wanted, I would save the people I like teach them how to use it good and then destroy everyone els no animals tho all humans and governments then go off into space to gain more knowledge and power, First person I would blow to all hell would be Obama hahah Asta Lavesta baby

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 01:04 AM