KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Chakra vs Ki?!?

Chakra vs Ki?!?
Started by: deathcon27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AuraAngel
Hegemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
But, but.....Tien can make clones. lol

Naruto can make more.

I choose chakra. Ki would make taking over the world way too easy. Chakra would make it more of a challenge and therefore more fun. The question is really what jutsu we get if we pick chakra. Could we get, say, the Byakugan or Sharingan?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 01:52 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

No, I agree it's more diverse, and therefore more fun to read about imo.

It all depends on how much ki though. If you are Yamcha or Chou-Tzu, you may still have a difficult time. lol

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 01:57 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Naruto can make more.

I choose chakra. Ki would make taking over the world way too easy. Chakra would make it more of a challenge and therefore more fun. The question is really what jutsu we get if we pick chakra. Could we get, say, the Byakugan or Sharingan?

.Chibaku Tensei
2.Hokage style sixty year old technique
3.Kamui
4.Summoning gedo mazo
5.Amaterasu
6.Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
7.C4
8.Flying thunder god technique
9.Mind conctrolling dojutsu
10.Tsukyomi
11.Fox/ox menancing ball
12.Kirin
13.Red chakra arm
14.Susanoo
15.Iron sand
16.Oral rebirth technique
17.Rasenshuriken
18.Demonlic illusion:Toad confrontation singing
19.Raiton armor
20.Bringer of darkness technique

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 01:59 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

You're missing some. lol

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:01 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

. Chibaku Tensei
2. Edo Tensei
3. Summoning gedo mazo
4. Kamui
5. Hokage style sixty year old technique
6. C4
7. Flying thunder god technique
8. Amaterasu
9. Fox/ox menancing ball
10. Water Prison Dance
11. Mind conctrolling dojutsu
12. Red chakra arm
13. Susanoo
14. Raiton armor
15. Tsukuyomi
16. Iron sand
17. Kirin
18. Oral rebirth technique
19. Demonlic illusion:Toad confrontation singing
20. Bringer of darkness technique

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:02 AM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by ShadeSlayer15
Ya I would choose chi because If I had that power I would take what I want and do anything I wanted, I would save the people I like teach them how to use it good and then destroy everyone els no animals tho all humans and governments then go off into space to gain more knowledge and power, First person I would blow to all hell would be Obama hahah Asta Lavesta baby
Glad you got no super powers.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:04 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

That would also make taking over the world way too easy.

I would take Tobi's Kamui. That damn thing is so broken but would be so much fun to use.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:07 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Glad you got no super powers.
I DONT BELIVE THEIR IS ANY SUPERPOWER THAT COULD BLOW UP A GALIXY OR PLANET smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:10 AM
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Originally posted by AuraAngel
That would also make taking over the world way too easy.

I would take Tobi's Kamui. That damn thing is so broken but would be so much fun to use.
whats that like a black whole I seen whats his name almost get sucked in, Kakashi can use it two.

And the Kamui reminds me of Miroku from inuyasha wind tunnel or aka Mystical Hand of the Amorous Monk(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:21 AM
Nmm29

Goku would win. Sasuke has genjutsu, but genjutsu is the manipulation of chakra flow in one's brain to distort the sensory. Dragon Ball characters have ki. And there are distinct differences between Ki and Chakra. Ki requires charging up, it exists in pure energy and needs to be charged before released fully. Using all of your Ki does not end your life, as Ki is not connected to your life force like chakra is. Chakra on the other hand has natures and is directly connected to one's life force. If someone runs out of chakra, they will die. Chakra can be divided and manipulated in more potent ways then ki, being used to create, reshape, destroy, etc. So under the assumption sasuke starts his fight with the sharingan with the intent of using a genjutsu the second he sees the next person he sees, it would have no effect on goku. People in his universe do not possess chakra and ones ki can't be manipulated to manipulate the senses of an individual anyways. There is no conversion, they are different forces. Then it goes to power. The ultimate shield is flawed. Tsunade could Crack through madaras susanoo at one point in the manga and before anyone says omg sasuke is so much better then madara, by how much do you figure? A multiple of 50? Susanoo is a cloak comprised of one's chakra, and madaras was pierced by physical strength. Sasuke can run out of chakra, and gokus natural strength without ssj transformations is leagues above tsunades best. Physical strength wise and speed wise, no naruto character can compete with a dragonball character. amaterasu has a chance of killing goku, but if both characters are fighting to kill, goku would get hit by amertarasu underestimating his opponent at first, rip off the limb/article of clothing effected, and note to stay out of site of his eyes/black flames, which as we see with itachi v sasuke, can be dodge. If playing to kill after dodging amerterasu, sasukes only damaging move, goku could instant transmission and then kill, or simply move faster then the speed of sound and then kill. Hell, doesn't his base travel at like 1.2 times the speed of light or something crazy like that? Anyways, too fast for sasuke to dodge or Consider dodging. Game set and match.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 04:37 AM
Nmm29 is currently offline Click here to Send Nmm29 a Private Message Find more posts by Nmm29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

chakra is the more versatile of the two ki is more powerful

We are True Avengers

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 10:17 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ki and Chakra are the same in versatility. Ki is more destructive.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 08:31 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

There's way more chakra abilities out there. Some individuals have hundreds of jutsu, in multiple schools of jutsu.

Ki's got all kinds of raw power, but most of the applications end up pretty similar (none of the beam moves are particularly better than eahc other). And/or not that useful (cloning with Ki is normally a disadvantage, for example).

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 12:40 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by carver9

show me someone using there ki to summon ppl from the dead

We are True Avengers

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 01:28 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by carver9

show me someone using there ki to summon ppl from the dead or manipulating gravity or creating moons

We are True Avengers

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 01:30 PM
carver9

Piccolo KI makes him matter manipulate/control matter. He can create.

KI has allowed people to

Control time
Stop time
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Super strength
Speed
Invulnerability
Disappear
See the future
Turn people to stone
Turn people to candy
Absorption
Fly
Create clones with their own personality
Create solar energy fr the body
hypnotize
Grow to tremendous heights.
Give people powers
Take away abilities.
Transform
Create force fields
Switch bodies with others.

The list goes on and on and on. KI is as versatile ad Chakra if you think everything a DBZ character has done with said abilities.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2015 03:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Note that DBZ characters sometimes have magic or psychics outside of ki, or physical powers innate to their biology.

Transformation is a species specific ability- ki alone won't do it. Absorption is a Buu thing and a cell thing. Control/stop time is a unique ability to an individual. Etc..

Though it is probably worth noting if you do have such an ability, Ki probably makes it better.

Old Post May 24th, 2015 02:42 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote