KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies

WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (232): « First ... « 228 229 [230] 231 232 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Igniz
Wow I haven't seen the film yet. And Already the critics are giving it harsh reviews on RT sad Still! I'm going to watch BVS this Saturday. Reviews are great and all, but its better if I watch it in order to confirm if the reviews were right or wrong.

I just found this in the RT Discussion forum.

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1994061

Someone is campaigning to actually get this movie into an 85% to 90% rating. I wonder who it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by CosmicComet

(please log in to view the image)

GOLLLLGOOOOOO!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 01:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Igniz
Wow I haven't seen the film yet. And Already the critics are giving it harsh reviews on RT sad Still! I'm going to watch BVS this Saturday. Reviews are great and all, but its better if I watch it in order to confirm if the reviews were right or wrong.

I just found this in the RT Discussion forum.

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1994061

Someone is campaigning to actually get this movie into an 85% to 90% rating. I wonder who it is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ouch! It's at 32%... That's basically Green Lantern level.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 01:54 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

It's not that they're rating the movie at an average of 33%.

It means 48 Votes have given it a fresh score, and 98 votes have given it a Rotten score (as of now).

But whose to say we won't agree with the 48 over the 98?

The thing that disappoints me is that it clearly won't be an "exceptional" movie, like it should have been.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:06 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
It's not that they're rating the movie at an average of 33%.

It means 48 Votes have given it a fresh score, and 98 votes have given it a Rotten score (as of now).

But whose to say we won't agree with the 48 over the 98?

The thing that disappoints me is that it clearly won't be an "exceptional" movie, like it should have been.
laughing out loud

Looks like my prediction seems to be more accurate than your prediction.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 03:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

In other news, here's a first look at the Amazons from Themyscira. I'd be more excited, but I'm not for an obvious, recent reason.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...ppolyta-a132504

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 07:20 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Snyder is nowhere near the Wonder Woman movie. There's hope. wink

Love the casting of Connie Nielsen as Hippolyta.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 07:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I still think Gal is a bit too thin and frail looking (to play WW). She is gorgeous though.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 08:44 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Femi32
In other news, here's a first look at the Amazons from Themyscira. I'd be more excited, but I'm not for an obvious, recent reason.

none are actual amazons lol.. look good though...

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I still think Gal is a bit too thin and frail looking (to play WW). She is gorgeous though.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Nice.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 09:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, even I need to admit she's looking good here.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 10:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
none are actual amazons lol.. look good though...

agreed

you dont want them to be true amazons trust me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 11:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Meh.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 12:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why are they all wearing heels? Is it because wearing heels makes a woman's legs look more toned?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 01:24 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
you dont want them to be true amazons trust me.

umm tall women rule smile

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 02:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

If I had to guess I'd assume that he's referring to alleged practice of amazons cutting off one of their boobs.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 02:30 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Tzeentch
If I had to guess I'd assume that he's referring to alleged practice of amazons cutting off one of their boobs.

^ That and the butchness.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 03:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

I saw it and it's not as bad as the Tomato meter suggests, but it definitely could have added more between Batman and Superman's conflict and more for Cavill to work with. The vision scenes weren't Incorporated very well, but I did like the secret files on the other League members.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 04:10 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I can get down with the idea she small, but super-powered. I hope this teaser released so quickly due to bad reviews of their movie?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 07:29 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The movie was decent. That's the best word to describe it imo.
My little review:
The negative - The beginning was a bit slow paced. Also all over the place. I don't know if it's director's fault or writing but it didn't feel like watching a complete story that has a beginning, middle and the end. Just a bunch of random stuff happening before the inevitable fight in the last 30 minutes of the movie. Too many flashbacks/dream sequences that could've been cut out entirely. The whole Batman vs Superman build up could've been done a lot better, there was barely any chemistry between Batman and Superman before the final fight. Eisenberg played a perfect psychopathic villain master mind. It just wasn't Luthor. Like at all. Unless there's a completely different version of Luthor in comics that I am not familiar with. Also [SPOILER - highlight to read]: don't watch the movie if you're touchy about Batman upholding his one rule because hollysh!t does he kill a lot of people in this movie. And not some vague off-screen fall or explosion, he outright MURDERS folks. Shoots, stabs, crushes them with his car etc.

The positive - The last part of the movie. It was really enjoyable to watch. The action was great. Affleck makes for a good Bruce Wayne. And I really enjoyed seeing Wonder Woman on screen. To put it in simple terms she kicked ass in the short time she was on screen. Doomsday was your average big bad monster as expected but that's what he was intended to be to bring the action. To sum up this is not a great movie, but it is (again) decent and worth watching.

Also Jeremy Irons was great.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Mar 25th, 2016 at 09:06 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 09:01 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was kind of alright I'd give it 6/10 overall hugely improved from MoS

Ben Affleck is a great Batman

Jesse Eisenberg gives a great performance that doesn't feel like Lex Luthor

Henry Cavill is wooden and stiff as superman

Story and villain motivation are both weak and movie feels very disjointed and awkwardly constructed

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 12:09 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote