KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies

WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (232): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

Another movie with Batman and Superman.

Yawn

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 12:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not about being female; it's about being good.

Movies with female leads work. Wonder Woman can work. They just need to not make it shit. Make it about her meeting Steve Trevor and fighting Greek Gods, and you've got a winner imo.

I say ditch Steve and focus on the gods. Just like current WW series.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 12:16 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by tkitna

Yawn

I know right?

We've got a grand total of 0 live-action films that have both Bats and Supes in them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 12:22 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Haters gonna hate.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 12:54 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by ares834
I know right?

We've got a grand total of 0 live-action films that have both Bats and Supes in them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, i'm sure it'll be way more interesting then the 13 or 14 movies already made with those characters in it. Hell, WB might as well go for it since they havent been able to put any other DC characters to film with any success. Sorry that i'm not excited about this news. I'd rather them concentrate on a different character.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 01:20 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The joke is lost on you....^

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kazenji on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 01:47 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 01:40 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

So the title is going to be Batman vs Superman...ugh. Ok, is there anyone who DOESN'T think they are going to have Bats mop the floor with Supes? I mean, the quote they used for the reveal pretty much gave away the fact that they are going to have Batman win. There is no way in hell this is going to be anything other than a Batman wankfest. Bats is the most popular and they want more Batman movies, so what do they do? Have Supes job to him to appease fanboys. The more I hear about this movie the more annoyed I get. I'd be less worried if it was called World's Finest.

Last edited by emporerpants on Jul 23rd, 2013 at 02:06 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 02:03 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

I smell the BatKick they have been saving... Supes is going down. big grin

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 02:28 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by emporerpants
So the title is going to be Batman vs Superman...ugh. Ok, is there anyone who DOESN'T think they are going to have Bats mop the floor with Supes? I mean, the quote they used for the reveal pretty much gave away the fact that they are going to have Batman win. There is no way in hell this is going to be anything other than a Batman wankfest. Bats is the most popular and they want more Batman movies, so what do they do? Have Supes job to him to appease fanboys. The more I hear about this movie the more annoyed I get. I'd be less worried if it was called World's Finest.

There's no title for it yet.

Any competition Bats gives Supes will be due to Supes tremendously holding back, Bats getting into Supes head and weakness exploitation. Not sure why people are so worried. Bats won't just be dodging Super speed punches and then Bat Kicking the wind out of Supes.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 02:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by -Pr-
It's not about being female; it's about being good.

Movies with female leads work. Wonder Woman can work. They just need to not make it shit. Make it about her meeting Steve Trevor and fighting Greek Gods, and you've got a winner imo.

That animated WW movie was actually pretty good. They should try to do it similar to that

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 04:01 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Sorry, but that IS the title

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...in-summer-2015/

That is just ONE of various new stories that have confirmed the title. Sorry Darth, but if you think that this ISN'T going to be Bats curb stomping supes in an attempt to build more hype for Warner Bros. most popular and profitable super hero, you're kidding yourself.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 05:05 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I guess i'm bummed about this because eventually the wells going to dry up. I just wish they would develop some other characters so that they can give the JLA the green light. I guess i'm the only one thats had enough of Batman and Superman. At least i'm looking forward to the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie thats coming up. You guys can have this one.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 05:15 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I just hope that Batman is actually a detective in this movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 06:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by emporerpants
Sorry, but that IS the title

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhug...in-summer-2015/

That is just ONE of various new stories that have confirmed the title. Sorry Darth, but if you think that this ISN'T going to be Bats curb stomping supes in an attempt to build more hype for Warner Bros. most popular and profitable super hero, you're kidding yourself.

Title could change to Superman v. Batman..lol

Not really a surprise to me.. I've said already that they will fight, then eventually team up.. Goyer hasn't even wrote the script yet I have already figured it out..

and yeah Batman has to batkick Kal.. people have to either love this new Batman because going forward this will be the Batman as seen in the Justice League film as well as his own solo film , also most likely Kal will have to learn to hold back going forward when he fights, Batman will teach him that

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 06:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

They're probably going to have Bats too busy knocking Supes around and gloating about it to detect anything. Unfortunately they're going to be too concerned with making bats "badass" to worry too much about the detective side of him. They want to cater to the general public, and the general public couldn't give less of a Sh** about Bats being a detective sadly.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by tkitna

Yawn
Thats dc for you. Not to expand but shove the same few characters down our throats. Hopefully they will have lame Luthor and lame Joker.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by quanchi112
Hopefully they will have lame Luthor and lame Joker.

They're probably going to have to in order to get any kind of numbers.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 10:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This is going to seem rude, but: What the ****ing **** is up with this bullshit?

Seriously? People are whining because Man of Steel is getting a sequel with Batman in it? I'm sorry, one of the, if not the single most well-known hero in the world has a movie, and they're making a sequel of it, and that's a bad thing?

not to mention the fact that having Batman in this movie actually takes him out of the solo movie fold for a while, and allows them to, just like they've said, focus on other characters.

Though i'm sure all those people were just as mad when they decided to make Iron Man 2, or Thor 2, or Captain America 2. Or X-Men 3.

Sweet ****. Haterade must be in plentiful supply right now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Pr, I can't speak for everyone else, but my beef is with the fact that it's a vs. movie. They are going to job Superman out something fierce. Granted that would have happened regardless, the thing is it will be much worse now. I am actually psyched about Supes and Bats being in the same movie. I just wish it wasn't a "Ok, lets have em FIGHT!!!!!111" movie.

A small tussle was bound to happen one way or another, but it seems like it is going to be the focus of the movie, at least from what has been revealed thus far. Overall, I am more happy about this movie than anything, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have reservations about it. Can you even imagine what the internet is going to be like after Bats batkicks supes?

Again, I can't speak for everyone, but I think most of the other complaints from other people are along these same lines.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I dont think it being a vs movie is a certainty tbh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2013 11:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote