KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
. 1 100.00%
. 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Started by: focus4chumps

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (638): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
If he does it should only be by use of Kryptonite and a MASSIVE amount of prep and help. But i think he only used the DKR quote as an inside hint to comic fans that Batman would be there. At least i hope so

I'm sure Kryptonite will be used. I'm guessing some kind of BatBot/Exoskeleton as well to make a cool looking fight out of it.

Because lets face it, there will really be nothing exciting about Bruce just getting out a Krytonite ring and slapping Superman around aka Lex Luthor+Goons did in SR.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 02:56 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Phuckin Reynolds better not be GL in the JL movie....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 03:14 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'm sure Kryptonite will be used. I'm guessing some kind of BatBot/Exoskeleton as well to make a cool looking fight out of it.

Because lets face it, there will really be nothing exciting about Bruce just getting out a Krytonite ring and slapping Superman around aka Lex Luthor+Goons did in SR.

Well to be fair those goons didn't growl and shout "WHERE ARE THEY!" while they beat him. If they did SR would have make a cool billion.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 03:18 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well to be fair those goons didn't growl and shout "WHERE ARE THEY!" while they beat him. If they did SR would have make a cool billion.

HAHA True.. The Batman voice will do wonders for any action sequence!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 03:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Estacado

He'll be The Flash this time. And if that flops he can always be Manhunter stick out tongue

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 04:53 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

He'll be The Flash this time. And if that flops he can always be Manhunter stick out tongue

He will play the whole JL.....

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 04:57 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by Estacado

Forbes gave an idea that they should kill/write off Hal Jordan and have Stewart as apart of the league. They can explain what happens to Hal while replacing him and people will praise DC for being "different" and "diverse."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:04 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Henry Cavil going to stay with the role?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:31 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Why should Reynolds be Flash? He suits Hal Jordan far more than he suits Barry or Wally, tbh.

Also, GL needs to be Hal. Or Guy at the very least. John being token isn't enough of an excuse, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was thinking Bradley Cooper would be a good flash

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:44 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Based
Forbes gave an idea that they should kill/write off Hal Jordan and have Stewart as apart of the league. They can explain what happens to Hal while replacing him and people will praise DC for being "different" and "diverse."

Yeah, no doubt that Stewart will be the GL in the JLA. DC will want to distance themselves from the GL film so Hal is pretty much guaranteed to be out.

Stewart is then, the next logical choice. Not merely because he adds diversity to the team but because he is also a bit more prevalent in the GA than the others due to the JL show.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 05:55 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Supra
Is Henry Cavil going to stay with the role?

Henry is staying put..

Originally posted by -Pr-
Why should Reynolds be Flash? He suits Hal Jordan far more than he suits Barry or Wally, tbh.

Also, GL needs to be Hal. Or Guy at the very least. John being token isn't enough of an excuse, imo.

NO Reynolds period.. he cannot act, he was back to back flops right now.. If Hal Jordan returns it will be a much better actor in the role, imo

I can see John Stewart down the road

Originally posted by Supra
I was thinking Bradley Cooper would be a good flash

Cooper , meh someone should photoshop him as Flash

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Is Nathan Fillion too old?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by -Pr-
Is Nathan Fillion too old?

yes... have you seen Pacific Rim or watch True Blood?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ But going by Synder's quote, it looks like Bats may actually defeat Supes.

But I did like the Batman/Superman crossover in "The Batman" animated series where just what you said happened.
nah. Before Harry Lennix recited the quote, Snyder made the point of saying that they are not adapting TDKR, and the quote is just something that gives us an idea of Supes/bats relationship.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 06:58 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by marwash22
nah. Before Harry Lennix recited the quote, Snyder made the point of saying that they are not adapting TDKR, and the quote is just something that gives us an idea of Supes/bats relationship.

You might be right but I doubt it. He chose that line and then tells us they will be facing off against each other.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:16 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think its stupid.

A quote showcasing Batman's superiority over Superman in MoS's sequel.

Well played.

SMH.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:36 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If they're going to go with a reboot type of Batman for his combo flick, Batman should a younger, around 30. Just no puff pretty boys please, get someone a little stern and weathered. Preferably someone from the UK, as they play Americans better than Americans.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Zack Fair
I think its stupid.

A quote showcasing Batman's superiority over Superman in MoS's sequel.

Well played.

SMH.

I wished they went with the one from Hush:

"If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."

Pretty much a perfect explanation of why Batman can hold his own against Superman.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:55 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That quote is awesome indeed. But alas you need to throw the BatGod fans a bone.

Sigh.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2013 09:59 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote