KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
Started by: joesha28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't mean to provoke anyone, but if someone is cyber bullying me, I'm going to say something.
Fine if you are feeling bullied please report the issue.

As of right now I think this thread has gotten out of control and it is time to let it simmer down.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:16 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

World War Prepman it is.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Inhuman
The problem golgo is that you play the dumb card.
You know exactly what you are doing, but act like you're some innocent flower.

Those who see past your well hidden troll posts know how you operate.
If you came out and said "Hey fellas, I dont really enjoy the MCU because frankly im not a fan of the source material." "Im really hoping the DCU crushes the MCU and I will help it by spreading negative propaganda across the interwebz". , you wouldnt bother so many people as much.

Your agenda wouldn't be hidden and everyone would know where you stand.
As it is now everyone already knows where you stand lol. You just piss people off by acting like you enjoy and are fair with any comic movie that isnt DC.

LOL! Here we go again. I've liked slightly more than half of Marvel movies (which I've stated time and time again), so you're wrong again. Keep on trolling.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Newjak
Fine if you are feeling bullied please report the issue.

As of right now I think this thread has gotten out of control.

Telling someone to GTFO is a form of bullying. Sorry, but you don't handle situations like that. It's not professional. Nor do you name call. I've lost my cool before, but I RARELY name call anyone. I've lost so much respect for certain posters who act like the tough guy on the internet, when they know they wouldn't say that shit in real life. yes

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
World War Prepman it is.

It's really the same posters complaining. I get along with most of the posters here. Inhuman is one of them.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:20 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The problem golgo is that you play the dumb card.
You know exactly what you are doing, but act like you're some innocent flower.

Those who see past your well hidden troll posts know how you operate.
If you came out and said "Hey fellas, I dont really enjoy the MCU because frankly im not a fan of the source material." "Im really hoping the DCU crushes the MCU and I will help it by spreading negative propaganda across the interwebz". , you wouldnt bother so many people as much.

Your agenda wouldn't be hidden and everyone would know where you stand.
As it is now everyone already knows where you stand lol. You just piss people off by acting like you enjoy and are fair with any comic movie that isnt DC.
This is exactly what he's been doing for the last dozen(ish) pages. Now he's trying to deflect attention away from his blatant trolling(yet AGAIN) with his "I'm being cyber-bullied" nonsense.

Frankly, if you can't see through his BS you're pretty f*cking stupid.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
This is exactly what he's been doing for the last dozen(ish) pages. Now he's trying to deflect attention away from his blatant trolling(yet AGAIN) with his "I'm being cyber-bullied" nonsense.

Frankly, if you can't see through his BS you're pretty f*cking stupid.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Galan. Maybe I should have liked the movie more. sad

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:23 AM
Badabing
Karen

Golgo, this is the 2nd time I've had to address your trolling. How about I put you on everybody's ignore via a temp ban? Better yet, stay out of this thread. You bring nothing constructive to the discussion and sound like our more trollish Marvel fanboys in DC movie threads..

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

BTW, Inhuman, which DC movies did I love that makes you feel that way? Seeing as you can see/know through everything.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:26 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Badabing
Golgo, this is the 2nd time I've had to address your trolling. How about I put you on everybody's ignore via a temp ban? Better yet, stay out of this thread. You bring nothing constructive to the discussion and sound like our more trollish Marvel fanboys in DC movie threads..

I'm not trying to troll, honestly. Everyone is saying I'm not fair with Marvel movies and love every DC movie. Hardly the case. You can see it in my earlier posts that I've been underwhelmed with ALL DC movies not named Batman.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:28 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

BTW, Inhuman, which DC movies did I love that makes you feel that way? Seeing as you can see/know through everything.

what difference does it make. Whatever I say , you will act like im worng.
lol, anyhow...

There are lots of movies i disliked. DC and Marvel movies along with all the other genres.
But i dont flood the threads with pages and pages of gloom and doom post about underwhelming numbers and and signs of the end for so and so studio.

I hated Amazing Spiderman 2. I have spoken my dislike of the movie in some threads with a few posts.
As opposed to acting like i sort of enjoyed it and then flooding the Amazing Spiderman 2 thread with pages and pages of links and post about underwhelming numbers and how the critics hated it etc, etc.

And again If i do speak out for films I disliked at least im not hiding the fact i hated it. I dont act like an innocent flower. My motives are clear.

Last edited by Inhuman on May 11th, 2015 at 02:46 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:43 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

what difference does it make. Whatever I say , you will act like im worng.
lol, anyhow...

There are lots of movies i disliked. DC and Marvel movies along with all the other genres.
But i dont flood the threads with pages and pages of gloom and doom post about underwhelming numbers and and signs of the end for so and so studio.

I hated Amazing Spiderman 2. Yet I have spoken my dislike of the movie in some threads with a few posts.
As opposed to acting like i sort of enjoyed it and then flooding the Amazing Spiderman 2 thread with pages and pages of links and post about underwhelming numbers and how the critics hated it etc, etc.

And again If i do speak out for films I disliked at least im not hiding the fact i hated it. I dont act like an innocent flower. My motives are clear.

Seeing as the only DC movies that have come out in RECENT years are: Catwoman, Jonah Hex, and Green Lantern were ALL terrible. If you were to look at my discussion with PR, you would know this.

I DID like MOS, but have pointed out like a MILLION times that it suffered from a bad script. Hell, if you look at the BVS thread, you can see I'm VERY happy that Chris Terrio replaced Goyer for his subpar script.

So, no, I DON"T show any favoritism at all. In fact, Marvel has done a lot better in the movie front, which I stated in the VS thread: DC VS Marvel (Is Marvel dominating DC?)

Old Post May 11th, 2015 02:48 AM
WhiteWitchKing

You can't troll the competition in hopes that it will make your favorite studio better. It doesn't work that way. DC sucks at the moment up until the point when they make good movies. Only then will they be praised like Marvel.

MOS - poor
GL - abysmal
Jonah Hex - It hexed it's own box office
Cat Woman - lol
Batman & Robin - horrors! The horrors!

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on May 11th, 2015 at 05:42 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:39 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

If that were the case, I'd be trolling every Marvel movie, which I obviously don't.

Catwoman?! I don't expect anyone to like that. stick out tongue

Old Post May 11th, 2015 06:02 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

MOS - poor
GL - abysmal
Jonah Hex - It hexed it's own box office
Cat Woman - lol
Batman & Robin - horrors! The horrors!

Man of Steel wasn't that bad, its in whole another league compared to those films.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 06:37 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

That's not important now! Let's get back on topic.

Who thinks the Russo Bros/Marvel are going to say f^ck this! Let's bring back Quicksilver.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 06:56 AM
Insane Titan

Golgo still trolling I see.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 04:11 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who thinks the Russo Bros/Marvel are going to say f^ck this! Let's bring back Quicksilver.

Aaron Taylor Johnson wasn't in cast announcement for Civil War

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:13 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

That's not important now! Let's get back on topic.

Feige openly said that he wasn't coming back.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:15 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Feige openly said that he wasn't coming back.
Yes. Good riddance. Quicksilver was meh.

Old Post May 11th, 2015 05:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote