KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Late 70's horror film, machine with baby indside at the end

Late 70's horror film, machine with baby indside at the end
Started by: vinners77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vinners77

Late 70's horror film, machine with baby indside at the end

A movie with a baby insode at the end, it does'nt let the residents of the house leave bu using some sort of needle device which follows them around the house, i thought it might have been phantasm with the flying silve balls, but it wasnt, and i remember derfinatlet the sphere with a needle on the end of it, it could have been Devils' seed, but after looking on you tube it wasnt the same either, i definaately wasnt dreaming, and remember vividly seeing it at aroun3-4 years old, i have a very good memory and can remember things that happened when i was 1 and a half. thank you so much if ths can be answered, my parents and uncle cannot give me a definaitive answer and the answers do not muatch what im trying to explain to them...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 09:21 AM
vinners77 is currently offline Click here to Send vinners77 a Private Message Find more posts by vinners77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blaine

Demon Seed (1977)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2013 05:23 PM
Blaine is currently offline Click here to Send Blaine a Private Message Find more posts by Blaine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote