KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Weakest link

The Weakest link
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Triforce Heroes Link is the same one from A Link Between Worlds so he has some nice feats.

So I looked this up, and apparently it is true. Holy shit, the game made not even a hint of this, you start out as a mook and a candidate to save some no name country from bad fashion.

What did ALBW Link do to deserve such mistreatment? I'm glad the game makes no hint of this.

Apparently the guy who said this also directed ALBW, but I assume he was on a much tighter leash for that game.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2017 06:44 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Scream how does BotW Link fair? From what I've seen heights and bombs are way more dangerous to this Link than most others but I feel the need to defer to you on all things Zelder.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:35 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Scream how does BotW Link fair? From what I've seen heights and bombs are way more dangerous to this Link than most others but I feel the need to defer to you on all things Zelder.

Against other Links? He's not going to do well. Against non-Links he's probably low-mid. The ability to freeze an enemy in time is moot against 90% of his enemies here, is what I'm saying.

He's fast, but not exceptionally so, and he lacks the sheer levels of retard strength OoT/TP/SS Link achieve. Not to say he doesn't have strength feats, just not on the same level.

I wouldn't consider the heights and bombs things representative, though. BotW is a refreshingly difficult game in the early stages, but there are, uh, cutscenes that imply things.

Do yourself a favour and play BoTW, though. It's very good.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2017 03:48 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

What strength feats does Ss even have. Breaking girahim's sword is the only thing that comes to mind.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 04:54 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

He humiliated Ghirahim and went toe to toe with Demise.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 06:50 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

But how strong is demise physically? How much could he bench?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 06:52 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Well, his weakened Imprisoned form shook the sealed grounds so much that Groose said "I thought the ground down here was supposed to be solid!" Demise is pretty strong.

Ghirahim in, IIRC his first form, shattered Impa's barrier which held back Faron's region wide flood.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 06:55 AM