KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Wonder Woman & Martian Manhunter

Superman vs Wonder Woman & Martian Manhunter
Started by: abhilegend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Gonna be closing this soon.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
We both know you loved it.

Check it out for yourself.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Why? Superman has overpowered J'onn amped by blackrock along with power girl.

I forgot what happened during the Bizzaro scene. Do you have the rest of that ABHI?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by -Pr-

You are just angry that I didn't post BN: WW, aren't you? Also its a fun fight, why would you close it?
Originally posted by carver9
I forgot what happened during the Bizzaro scene. Do you have the rest of that ABHI?

That's a different fight. Superman then blitzed Bizarro and knocked him out.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:36 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Because we really don't need another scan-heavy Superman respect thread, is why.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Wonder Woman has faced down this so-called all out superman and was holding back. Team wins in both.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 06:56 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Shut up.

---

1. Team
2. OWAW Superman destroys.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 07:04 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by JBL
Wonder Woman has faced down this so-called all out superman and was holding back. Team wins in both.

No she didn't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 07:13 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

No she didn't.
Superman was bloodlusted while facing WW thinking she was Doomsday.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 07:44 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He was also mentally compromised. That by default means he can't be taken as being fighting to the best of his ability.

It's not the same as OWAW. Not even remotely.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:03 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He was also mentally compromised. That by default means he can't be taken as being fighting to the best of his ability.

thumb up

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:03 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Nitpicking, but I don't think going all at is necessarily the same thing as fighting to the best of one's ability. It depends on the context in which the expression is used.

That being said, I agree that those two versions of Superman are not the same. And I agree with you 110% on everything you said about Trinity and Blackest Night: WW!

Also, Batman needs to get punched more. A lot more.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:09 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

So an all out superman makes no mistakes while fighting? He cannot outfight WW. But answer this. OWAW superman we know, but what is WW and MM best?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:16 PM
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by abhilegend
The only time I recall of an all out wonder woman was against Bizarro where she was using her whole strength to hold him back and couldn't. An all out J'onn is a myth most probably.
In other words, superman gets a boost in power while you limit the other two? I forgot who made this thread. Superman for the handicap win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 08:23 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Nooo!

This popcorn I just microwaved will go to waste.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 09:07 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Nitpicking, but I don't think going all at is necessarily the same thing as fighting to the best of one's ability. It depends on the context in which the expression is used.

That being said, I agree that those two versions of Superman are not the same. And I agree with you 110% on everything you said about Trinity and Blackest Night: WW!

Also, Batman needs to get punched more. A lot more.

I would agree, tbh, and I think a lot of people equate "not holding back" with "fighting at your best". They're not the same thing at all.

Originally posted by JBL
So an all out superman makes no mistakes while fighting? He cannot outfight WW. But answer this. OWAW superman we know, but what is WW and MM best?

I never said he makes no mistakes. He just doesn't fight like he did in Sacrifice.

I don't really know what their uber versions would be, tbh.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Nooo!

This popcorn I just microwaved will go to waste.

Shush!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 10:28 PM
Senor Cage

Martian Manhunter solos with his 2 arms tied behind his back.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 10:58 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Because we really don't need another scan-heavy Superman respect thread, is why.

laughing out loud
Originally posted by JBL

Haha. He punched her only once in that fight while affected by kryptonite and KTFO her.
Originally posted by JBL
In other words, superman gets a boost in power while you limit the other two? I forgot who made this thread. Superman for the handicap win.

Why are they handicapped? I made all three go all out, didn't I? Quit whining because you had to give superman wins.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 02:52 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

He was fighting overly-aggressively, but we saw him use his powers in well in combination, and they were at full power.

He was mentally compromise in the sense of thinking Diane was an enemy and being very angry, but that doesn't mean he was fighting badly in any sense.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 03:03 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Q99
He was fighting overly-aggressively, but we saw him use his powers in well in combination, and they were at full power.

He was mentally compromise in the sense of thinking Diane was an enemy and being very angry, but that doesn't mean he was fighting badly in any sense.

He was out of his mind with rage and grief; Rucka said so.

It can't be construed as being usable for Superman based on that alone. It doesn't mean he was holding back his strength, but it does mean that he can't be considered as fighting with all of his faculties.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 03:06 AM
Q99

He was out of his mind with rage and grief; Rucka said so.

It can't be construed as being usable for Superman based on that alone. It doesn't mean he was holding back his strength, but it does mean that he can't be considered as fighting with all of his faculties.

He was still doing advanced stuff like rapid-fire heatvision while at Super speed and such, using the environment like trying to throw her into the sun, actively avoiding her weapons, etc.. He didn't lose his intelligence just because he was full of rage, and we saw him use his powers and tactics on a good level during the fight.

Like I said, the grief made him fight overly aggressively, he would've normally been more defensive in stance, but he still very much was fighting well.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2013 03:33 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote