KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Man of Steel was great...

Man of Steel was great...
Started by: emporerpants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
emporerpants

Man of Steel was great...

but it needed a little more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngcLnLZgA8

Loved this short film.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2013 09:36 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

That's a really good short film. I don't agree with it being in Man of Steel, because that was a Kal El story where he needed to find out who he was and where he came from before he figured out his purpose. Something like that should be in Batman/Superman.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 10:39 PM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

it's good for what it is.. I don't think it's good enough to make the cut though..

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 02:20 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

I'm not saying that this exact scene should have been in the movie. I'm saying that Man of Steel could have used more sentiment like this.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 09:25 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man of steel had plenty of sentiment man, and why did you double post this in two different forums?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 01:02 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emporerpants

Why are there multiple Man of Steel threads in different forums? Maybe I wanted to make sure more people saw it? People post things in multiple forums all the time man. I don't mean sentiment in general, I mean showing this side of Superman. Taking the time to help individual people like this. SHOWING that he is inspiring by BEING inspiring. Inspiring people to do better and BE better. Man of Steel wasn't as inspiring as the trailers made it out to be.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie, I just wished it was a bit more like the trailers implied it would be. More scenes similar in tone and feel to this would have accomplished that.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:54 AM
zeeshanaayan07

Brilliant

Old Post Aug 24th, 2013 11:40 AM
zeeshanaayan07 is currently offline Click here to Send zeeshanaayan07 a Private Message Find more posts by zeeshanaayan07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote