KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
So out of all of the Super smash characters, who ranks as the highest (and at what level) and who is the lowest?
Ness would be highest, IIRC, MewTwo and Ganondorf fit in a few tiers down, prolly Low Herald. Most sit in the meta range. Olimar would be bottom tier because he's like an inch tall.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:03 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I was leaning toward Ganon as the strongest. Prolly followed up by Samus.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:08 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Depends.

Real selves: Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Ness and (super) Sonic, followed by Ganondorf, Samus and Ridley are the strongest.

Smash selves: Taboo, Ganondorf, Bowser and Sonic.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ness would be highest, IIRC, MewTwo and Ganondorf fit in a few tiers down, prolly Low Herald. Most sit in the meta range. Olimar would be bottom tier because he's like an inch tall.

Been awhile but what did Ness do that was so impressive? I assume you are talking about his battle with Giygas but Giygas wasn't even harmed by Ness.

ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by COG Veteran
I was leaning toward Ganon as the strongest. Prolly followed up by Samus.

Ness defeated something capable of busting a universe, IIRC. Ganondorf has no feats on that level. Ganondorf and MewTwo form the tier between Ness and the others, being the only other beings I can think of in smash above Meta (depending how much of Mario/Luigi's history is being counted... They could be stronger than Ness.) Depending on how you count it Donkey Kong tops the meta tiers because he can punch a moon out of orbit, but that moon behaved a bit strangely so it's up for debate.

Under DK Link and Samus are the next strongest.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:13 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by ares834
Been awhile but what did Ness do that was so impressive? I assume you are talking about his battle with Giygas but Giygas wasn't even harmed by Ness.

Didn't he? I haven't actually played Earthbound so I'm going off what I've been told.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:14 PM
juggerman

I'd put Ganondorf above Mewtwo.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:14 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Didn't he? I haven't actually played Earthbound so I'm going off what I've been told.
I don't think any of your attacks have any effect, you have to pray to beat him if I recall correctly.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:17 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by juggerman

I wouldn't.

IIRC he is defeated through prayer or something like that.

ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

That's arguable, and depends what'd being counted as power. MewTwo has a far greater showing of destructive capability than Ganondorf has, he could casually maintain a powerful storm that would've killed all pokemon (I guess sub legendary, anyway) on Earth. Your typical hurrican releases the energy of a nuclear bomb every second, so yeah.

Ganondorf stopped the passing of night to day permanently with most of his power sealed though. How he actually did it is unknown but permanent night is a planetary feat, but not necessarily a destructive one. His greatest 'destructive' feat is merging two dimensions across the scape of an entire country using only a fraction of his power, though he's also flash frozen Zora's domain twice, and shattered an island.

juggerman

That's arguable, and depends what'd being counted as power. MewTwo has a far greater showing of destructive capability than Ganondorf has, he could casually maintain a powerful storm that would've killed all pokemon (I guess sub legendary, anyway) on Earth. Your typical hurrican releases the energy of a nuclear bomb every second, so yeah.

Ganondorf stopped the passing of night to day permanently with most of his power sealed though. How he actually did it is unknown but permanent night is a planetary feat, but not necessarily a destructive one. His greatest destructive feat is merging two dimensions across the scape of an entire country using only a fraction of his power, though he's also flash frozen Zora's domain twice, and shattered an island.

Who'd win in a fight? Guess that's the best way to decide who's above whom yes?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:19 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Not necessarily, I can name many people 'above' Ganondorf in power who he could defeat due to sheer haxness of powers. He is not more powerful than they are, so who would win isn't really relevant to a tier list.

Ganon is, imho, low herald, no higher. MewTwo also fits nicely into that category, I believe, but in overall power is higher than Ganondorf.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:20 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Not necessarily, they could still end up in the same tier.

You Wa Shock!

Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Not necessarily.

Edit: lol, third

ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Not necessarily.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Jinx...?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:23 PM
juggerman

Not necessarily, I can name many people 'above' Ganondorf in power who he could defeat due to sheer haxness of powers. He is not more powerful than they are, so who would win isn't really relevant to a tier list.

Ganon is, imho, low herald, no higher. MewTwo also fits nicely into that category, I believe, but in overall power is higher than Ganondorf.

Gotcha

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

I meant higher between them

Not necessarily.

Well.... shut up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:25 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Celestia and Luna for mid herald.

Comicbook Rainbow Dash for high meta.

Rainbow Dash, Shining Armour, and Twilight Sparkle for mid meta.

Big MacIntosh for low meta

Pinkie, AppleJack, Rarity, and Fluttershy for high street.

Yes, I had to be that guy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:45 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Fluttershy at low street. Very low.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:48 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So, how are we going to rank all these characters?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:48 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Fluttershy at low street. Very low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYA7t5Wx56Y

no expression

So, how are we going to rank all these characters?

By vote, I assume.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 07:49 PM