KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 40 41 [42] 43 44 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

Last edited by NemeBro on Oct 31st, 2013 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:34 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Just to shut him up, right? thumb up

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 07:35 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

IAV, you're making a far bigger deal out of this than it really is. Does Machamp's placement mean THAT MUCH to you?!

Cast your vote and move on! Your word is being considered. Stop acting as if otherwise.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 08:00 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im actually just ****ing around getting everyone hyped up it dosent matter to me actually but I saw it bothered Screampaste so I hyped it up people are so easy to toy with nowadays.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 08:08 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it will put an end to this I will say Machamp goes to mid meta if it will stop all this arguing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 08:12 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats 5

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 08:41 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Im actually just ****ing around getting everyone hyped up it dosent matter to me actually but I saw it bothered Screampaste so I hyped it up people are so easy to toy with nowadays.

People can't tell the way you present yourself. Your history here isn't extensive enough to make that apparent. Thanks for the clarification though.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 09:30 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Sacred 117
People can't tell the way you present yourself. Your history here isn't extensive enough to make that apparent. Thanks for the clarification though.
He miscounted and I corrected him. Lol. Anyway, all right, that makes it 3/4. I'm not counting FA's vote because he sent me Tidus_Laugh.AMV over skype.

That leaves Machamp in both tiers. Woo.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 03:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He miscounted and I corrected him. Lol. Anyway, all right, that makes it 3/4. I'm not counting FA's vote because he sent me Tidus_Laugh.AMV over skype.

That leaves Machamp in both tiers. Woo.
That dosent make sense, majority rules Screampaste we voted him to mid meta stop dodging reality that you have lost.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:02 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Reasons why people are putting him (them?) in either tier?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:42 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
TBH I just like to mess with screampaste especially when he thinks he is right even though most people disagree with him and I like to make a bigger deal out of it even though I don't care for it. But I still do agree Machamp is mid meta cause he really cant keep up with most high metas and their are several mid metas that could beat him.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 12:46 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I asked why Champ is put into whatever tier, not some week-long plotted master plan to surgically mind**** people.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 01:04 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I asked why Champ is put into whatever tier, not some week-long plotted master plan to surgically mind**** people.
I believe he should be mid meta becasue he cant keep up with most high metas and could get ****ed up by mid metas if that's not what your asking please be more specific.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 01:16 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

TBH I just like to mess with screampaste especially when he thinks he is right even though most people disagree with him and I like to make a bigger deal out of it even though I don't care for it. But I still do agree Machamp is mid meta cause he really cant keep up with most high metas and their are several mid metas that could beat him.

Who are "most" people to you? In my time, I've noticed that Scream tends to be with a majority when it comes to topics unless it involves Link, and on occasion ponies. Even then, he tends to admit when something is a lost cause, and only argues when there's possibility of success.

Of course, this is dismissing Scream at his most trolltastic. Then the guy's just a dick. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 02:10 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Who are "most" people to you? In my time, I've noticed that Scream tends to be with a majority when it comes to topics unless it involves Link, and on occasion ponies. Even then, he tends to admit when something is a lost cause, and only argues when there's possibility of success.

Of course, this is dismissing Scream at his most trolltastic. Then the guy's just a dick. stick out tongue

Even when the topic involves Link*

That dosent make sense, majority rules Screampaste we voted him to mid meta stop dodging reality that you have lost.

You don't get how the thread works. You could have 100 votes for mid, and unless the people who voted high repealed their votes he would just end up in both tiers.

Tyranitar for high meta.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 04:50 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disagree mid meta for tyranitar

Edit: reasons as same for machamp he cant keep up with most high metas and their are mid metas that could beat the crap out of him

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Nov 1st, 2013 at 05:02 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 04:55 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Machamp has four arms, each arm can move an entire mountain on it's own. Throw in super sonic speeds and you have a solid high meta.

Tyranitar is another case for High Meta that involves mountains. Even Pupitar can destroy those, as per the Y Pokedex:

"Its shell is as hard as sheet rock, and it is also very strong. Its thrashing can topple a mountain."

We're all familiar with the fully evolved form's power.

"Extremely strong, it can change the landscape. It has an insolent nature that makes it not care about others."

"In just one of its mighty hands, it has the power to make the ground shake and mountains crumble."

"Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokémon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight."

"It has an impudent nature. Having great strength, it can even change surrounding landforms"

"Its body can't be harmed by any sort of attack, so it is very eager to make challenges against enemies."

"If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."

"The quakes caused when it walks make even great mountains crumble and change the surrounding terrain."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:04 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Machamp has four arms, each arm can move an entire mountain on it's own. Throw in super sonic speeds and you have a solid high meta.

Tyranitar is another case for High Meta that involves mountains. Even Pupitar can destroy those, as per the Y Pokedex:

"Its shell is as hard as sheet rock, and it is also very strong. Its thrashing can topple a mountain."

We're all familiar with the fully evolved form's power.

"Extremely strong, it can change the landscape. It has an insolent nature that makes it not care about others."

"In just one of its mighty hands, it has the power to make the ground shake and mountains crumble."

"Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make its nest. This Pokémon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight."

"It has an impudent nature. Having great strength, it can even change surrounding landforms"

"Its body can't be harmed by any sort of attack, so it is very eager to make challenges against enemies."

"If it rampages, it knocks down mountains and buries rivers. Maps must be redrawn afterward."

"The quakes caused when it walks make even great mountains crumble and change the surrounding terrain."
Can you give a citation of them doing all this

Edit: mid metas that could beat machamp and/or tyranitar
Captain planet (possibly), Ice King, Flame Princess, sonic, shadow, silver, Samurai Jack (possibly), Knuckles, Kaiju's (PR), and aang who is low meta could beat them and I didn't even list all of them.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Nov 1st, 2013 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:08 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:12 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok a pokedeck said so but they have never shown a feat of doing so. And in the anime they didn't do it either except shaking the ground but thats only when they use the specific attack. But in other words they have not shown to do most of the stuff you said.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:16 PM