KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok don't agree that everyone IAV listed could beat tyranitar and machamp but I still am going to vote for tyranitar to go mid meta.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:20 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
Ok a pokedeck said so but they have never shown a feat of doing so. And in the anime they didn't do it either except shaking the ground but thats only when they use the specific attack. But in other words they have not shown to do most of the stuff you said.

The anime is not the primary canon, the games are. The pokedex is canon, and several times through out the games it has been shown pokemon can shape the landscape, lake of rage, certain caves, and islands have all been created or destroyed by pokemon.

In short, 'fraid so.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:21 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

But they have never been shown to destroy mountains and move them with one arm are they I agree earlier that if machamp were to take the belt off he be OP as **** but they have never shown to do it. Its like in the american version of DBZ piccolo is canon and so is Raditz but just because piccolo says he is FTL does not mean he is.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:23 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
But they have never been shown to destroy mountains and move them with one arm are they I agree earlier that if machamp were to take the belt off he be OP as **** but they have never shown to do it. Its like in the american version of DBZ piccolo is canon and so is Raditz but just because piccolo says he is FTL does not mean he is.
Lol. Piccolo is a character making a fallible claim, the pokedex is an encyclopedia. Faulty comparison is faulty. Pokemon can change the landscape and create landmarks, the pokedex also says this. This is simple.

Now, I realize you're pretty blatantly trolling, but I'm kind of the curator of this thread so I have to deal with it. And I have been patient with you thus far, but you're burying actual votes with your nonsense.

I don't *have* to update this list, but if you keep this up, when I do, I'm not going to count your votes. I don't *have* to go out of my way to do so, do you understand? Besides which point you seem to be going out of your way to stretch the already precarious character limit of the bottom half of the tier list, which is another pain in my ass. I don't want this to jump to a three post list because you're disagreeable for the sake of it.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:28 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

http://youtu.be/TtTjLhx68l0?t=16m47s

For comparison purposes, Happiny's base Attack stat is 5. Machamp's base attack is 130, and Tyranitar's is 134. I know we can't use mechanics like stats, but as a relative comparison Happiny is supposed to be a weakling.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:38 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Is it just me or does it seem everyone that has something Vegeta related bands together..or suddenly appears?....Not saying anything wrong about Vegeta (he's actually helped me more than Sentry character wise no lie) but I'm saying something just seems "off" or fishy to me....like it's as if...they're almost one in the same BUM BUM BUUUUUM.....

Or who knows maybe I'm just playing the same cards liking to get people "worked up"

Or maybe I'm losing my mind.....

But not really, I'm legit curious no expression.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:43 PM
Yamcha is online now! Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

They seem to go to school together IRL, or something.

I don't even really want to strip the guy's vote, but I keep this thread updated for the people who enjoy it and use it, and I don't feel like things should have to be more difficult for something I do to be nice. >=c

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:45 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

I don't even really want to strip the guy's vote, but I keep this thread updated for the people who enjoy it and use it, and I don't feel like things should have to be more difficult for something I do to be nice. >=c
Hmmmm I mean I suppose that could make sense...

An no you've done so much work updating this back an forth, like you shouldn't have to really deal with people basically trying to spit in your face it's just disrespectful an distasteful, like I can understand "Oh haha the votes are counted cool, whelp in both tiers smile." Cause that's how it's always been done but if someone's like "WTF NO. NO THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING THIS WAY, I REFUSSSSSE!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" it's a little much. You started tallying and keeping track of everything and it's much appreciated, if anyone gives you too much lip just disregard them completely big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 05:58 PM
Yamcha is online now! Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Tier Master ScreamPaste putting people in their f**king places. <----This shit makes me big grin.

Idk if being the thread starter means anything, but I can/do have license to distribute authority, I will gladly do so. big grin Just let me know.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:05 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just like to mess with screampaste I like to mess with his logic cause it seems fun but I do back up my opinion but I actually do believe the stuff I post (most of the time) and I can be very manipulative when I want to.

Edit: Main reason I do it to him because he makes it to easy for me.

2nd Edit: I also like when I give reasons to counter his then all of a sudden he aint gonna count my vote LOL ok weird what people do when you try to argue back on a thread meant to argue.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Nov 1st, 2013 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:15 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Yamcha

An no you've done so much work updating this back an forth, like you shouldn't have to really deal with people basically trying to spit in your face it's just disrespectful an distasteful, like I can understand "Oh haha the votes are counted cool, whelp in both tiers smile." Cause that's how it's always been done but if someone's like "WTF NO. NO THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING THIS WAY, I REFUSSSSSE!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" it's a little much. You started tallying and keeping track of everything and it's much appreciated, if anyone gives you too much lip just disregard them completely big grin

Originally posted by Sacred 117
Tier Master ScreamPaste putting people in their f**king places. <----This shit makes me big grin.

Idk if being the thread starter means anything, but I can/do have license to distribute authority, I will gladly do so. big grin Just let me know.

thumb up
quote:
Edit: Main reason I do it to him because he makes it to easy for me.

quote:
I'm kind of the curator of this thread so I have to deal with it.

Anywho, I'm off to work. Will update when I get home tonight.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:20 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Yamcha

TBH Im still new at this so I didn't know (and still don't understand) how someone can be in 2 tiers at once I just now figured out the other day that the number next to someones name means how many votes they have.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:28 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Tell him to take it to the tier discussion thread. We decided to create it for this very reason.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 06:35 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834
Grand Moff

My problem with the pokedex is where do the entries come from? The fact that an entry does not appear until you have had a pokemon suggest that it comes from the player character who is a little kid. Plus, the fact that the pokedex does at time stray into obvious hyperbole does put some questions on all the other entries.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Nov 1st, 2013 07:07 PM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by ares834
My problem with the pokedex is where do the entries come from? The fact that an entry does not appear until you have had a pokemon suggest that it comes from the player character who is a little kid. Plus, the fact that the pokedex does at time stray into obvious hyperbole does put some questions on all the other entries.
Some entries fall under no-limits fallacy and can be easily discarded, the others not so much, it is canon, and the children do not fill the pokedex in, this is covered several times in game, the pokedex automatically gets data from caught pokemon, and in game you are charged with catching multiple pokemon of a single type to get more information on them by scientists. It's just more PokeSchizoTech.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:22 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) for Mid Street.

The Colossi for Mid/Low Meta. Debates for an individual Colossus can be discussed at a later time.
Originally posted by battlemaster161
If it will put an end to this I will say Machamp goes to mid meta if it will stop all this arguing
Originally posted by battlemaster161
Ok don't agree that everyone IAV listed could beat tyranitar and machamp but I still am going to vote for tyranitar to go mid meta.

Tallying.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:28 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

ABSTRACT SUPREME BEING OMEGA SHENRON TIER

Ash Williams/Bruce Cambell (4), Fi (The Master Sword) ( ∞ ), Genie (1), Itachi Uchiha ( ∞ ), James with a lead pipe (2), John Bender (1), Kazuma Kiryu (Shirtless) (893), Kirby (2), Lee Chaolan (2), Link (Fierce Deity) (5), Mario (2), Master Chief (1), Megas (Megas XLR) (1), The Scenario (5), Tommy Oliver (5) Yamcha (5)

Abstract

Arceus (2), Dante (SMT) (2), Elder God (Demonbane) (2), Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) (1), Lucifer (Shin Megami Tensei) (2), Nyarlythotep (Demonbane) (2), Sheogorath (1), Zeed-Millenniummon (1)

Cube Being

Alien X (Ben10) (1), Bender (Overclocked) (1), Haruhi Suzumiya (1), The Shrike (2), Solaris (1), Tenchi Masaki (3), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (3), Unicron (1)

Skyfather

Amaterasu (1), Dark Schneider (Bastard!!) (3), The Golden Goddesses (Zelda) (2), Q (Star Trek) (2), Sailor Moon (1), Sheogorath (2), Solaris (1) Z (Tenchi Muyo) (3)

Transcendant

A.M.A.Z.O. (DCAU) (1), Discord (MLP:FiM) (1), Overlord Zetta (2)

Herald

High

Asura (4), End Bringers (1), KOS-MOS (1), Magnus the Red (2), Princess Celestia (1), Princess Luna (1),

Mid

Clark Kent (Smallville) (1), Dovahkin (1), Godzilla (2), Goku (3), Lucy (Elfen Lied) (2), Magnus the Red (1), Planeswalkers (MTG) (1), Hyper Knuckles (3), Super Scourge (3), Super Shadow (3), Super Silver the Hedgehog (3), Super Sonic (3), Taikoubou (1)

Low

Aku (2), Angron (2), Dante (DMC2) (5), Deathsaurer (1), Ganondorf (4), Godzilla (1), GORT (1), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (1), Kratos (God of War) (2), Leman Russ (2), Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) (1), Lorgar (2), Lucifer (Super Natural) (1), Luke Skywalker (2), Magnus the Red (1), Mew (2) MewTwo (5), Nanite Nick Fury (1), Powerpuff Girls (6), Sanguinius (2), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (1), Slayer (1), Sol Badguy (1), Tabuu (1)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:29 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Metahuman

High

Angron (1), Castiel (1), Dante (DMC1&4) (2), Dante (DMC2) (5), Doomsday (DCAU) (1), Guyver (1), Gipsy Danger (M+R) (1), Hideyoshi Toyotomi (Sengoku Basara) (2), Ichigo (1), Invincible (1), Kenshiro (3), Kojuro Katakura (Sengoku Basara) (1), Kratos (God of War) (3), Lemen Russ (1), Lorgar (1), Luffy (1), Luke Skywalker (2), Machamp (3), Masamune Date (Sengoku Basara) (2), Master Asia (3), Megaman X (2), Mew (1), Naruto (1), Comic!Rainbow Dash (1), Raoh (2), Riku (Kingdom Hearts (2), Saitama (1), Sanguinius (1), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (1), Slattern (1), Sora (2), Striker Eureka (1), Tetsuo Shima (Akira) (3), Tyranitar (1), Wreck-it Ralph (1), Yukimura Sanada (Sengoku Basara) (2) Zero (2), Zero Superman (DCAU) (1),

Mid

Alex Mercer (4), Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Last Order) (1), Alucard (Hellsing) (3), Ben Tennyson (Composite) (1), Blade Liger (1), Captain Planet (1), Cloverfield Monster (1), Evil!Cole McGrath (InFamous) (4), Dante (DmC) (2), Death (Darksiders) (3), Dexter (Lab+Gizmoes) (1), Donkey Kong (2), Fingolfin (1), Flame Princess (1), Guyver (1), Hancock (1), Hayato Furinji (HSD) (2), Ice King (1), Jackie Chan (Talismans) (1), Jack Frost (Dreamworks) (3), Jin Kazama (1), Kaiju's (PR) (1), Kain the Vampire (3), Ken (Street Fighter) (2), Kirby (3), Kharn The Betrayer (1), Knuckles (2), Kojuro Katakura (Sengoku Basara) (1), Liger Zero (1), Link, Hero of Legend (6), Link, Hero of Light (6), Link, Hero of Time (6), Link, Hero of Winds (6), Machamp (3), Mario (2), Mega Man (4), Megaman X (2), Merry Dreameater (1), Natsu (Fairy Tail) (1), Optimus Prime (1), Pitch (Dreamworks) (2),Pride (1),Cyborg!Raiden (MGS) (1), Rainbow Dash (1), Raziel (3), Ryu (Street Fighter) (2), Samurai Jack (4), Samus Aran (2), Sarah Kerrigan (Queen of Blades) (2), Scourge The Hedgehog (2), Seras (Hellsing) (1), Silver the Hedgehog (2), Shadow (2), Sonic (2), Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (1), Titus, Second Captain of the Ultramarines (4), Twilight Sparkle (1), Tyranitar (2), Vergil (DmC) (2), Wreck-It Ralph (3), Yoh Asakura (1)

Low

Aang (Avatar) (2), Abe Lincoln (Vampire Hunter) (2), Adam Jensen (2), Afro Samurai (2), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil Games) (6), Alladin (2), Andrew Detmer (2), The Beast (Disney) (2), Big MacIntosh (1), Billith (1), Cabbadath, Good!Cole McGrath (3), Cloud (FF7) (2), The Collossi (1), Commander Shepherd (4), Corvo Attano (1), Dexter (Dexter's lab) (3), Eddie Riggs (2), Edward (Twilight) (1), Envy (1), Eren Jager (Attack on Titan) (1), Fluttershy (1), Gluttony (1), Greed (1), Guts (Berserk) (1), Haseo (DotHack) (1), Hellboy (1), Jack (Mass Effect) (2), Jak (1), Kain the Vampire (2), Kenichi (2), Lelith Hesperax (1), Lu Bu (3), Lust (1), Master Chief (Halo) (9), Metabee (1), Mr. Incredible (2), The Murray (Sly Cooper) (2), Oliver (Ni No Kuni), Pride (1), Randy Cunningham (1), Ratchet (3), Raziel (2), Red (Pokemon), Russell Edgington (2), Ryu Hayabusa (1), Samara (Mass Effect) (2), Sam Gideon (ARS) (2), Shining Armour (1), Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara) (2), Sloth (1), Sylar (2), Thorkell (Vinland Saga) (1), Voldemort (1), War (Darksiders) (3), Warlow (True Blood) (2), Wrath (1)

Street

High

Adam Jensen (1), Afro Samurai (2), AppleJack (1), Brock Samson (2), Chris Redfield (3), Crash Bandicoot (2), Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory) (1), Dovahkin (2), Dwarves (DF) (1), Edward Elric (2), Finn the Human (2), Fluttershy (2), Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher) (2), Hitmonchan (2), Isaac Clark (1), Jackie Chan (JCA) (1), Kazuma Kiryu (2), Marth (2), Miyamoto Musashi (Vagabond) (1), Pinkie (1), Po the Panda (2), The Prince (Sands of Time) (3), Rarity (1), Solid Snake (2), Stoic The Vast (Dreamworks) (2), Riddick (2), Voldemort (2), Zylo

Mid

Achilles (Troy) (3), Aragorn (4), Captain Falcon (2), Falco Lombardi (2), Fox McCloud (2), Gregor Clegane (3), Jackie Chan (2), James Bond (2), Hit Girl (2), Joanna Dark (1), John Marston (2), Krystal the Fox (1), Marcus Fenix (4), Spyro The Dragon (2), Undertaker (2), Wander (1), Wolf O'Donnell (2), Xin (Kingdom) (2)

Low

Ash Williams (1), Fluttershy (1), Huey Freeman (2), Kick Ass (2), Nathan Drake (2), Riley Freeman (2), Roger Smith (Big O) (1), Sly Cooper (2), Stewie Griffin (3), Turanga Leela (2)

Now in two pieces because character limit.

Wander and The Collossi finally present.
This should be up to date, let me know if I missed anything.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:31 AM
ares834
Grand Moff

Some entries fall under no-limits fallacy and can be easily discarded, the others not so much, it is canon, and the children do not fill the pokedex in, this is covered several times in game, the pokedex automatically gets data from caught pokemon, and in game you are charged with catching multiple pokemon of a single type to get more information on them by scientists. It's just more PokeSchizoTech.

Where is it mentioned that the kids don't fill in the pokedex? I've played most of the games and don't remember it being mentioned at all.

--- You May Fire When Ready ---

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:32 AM
ares834 is online now! Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Last Order) (1)-

One thing about Alita is she continually gets more powerful. When she's Imaginos 2.0in Last Order, she's easily High Meta.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:32 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote