KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Where is it mentioned that the kids don't fill in the pokedex? I've played most of the games and don't remember it being mentioned at all.
Most games with the pokeradar have a scientist in them who will ask you to chain pokemon catches for study. In X/Y this man is in Sycamore labs in Lumiose city.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:39 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Q99
Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Last Order) (1)-

One thing about Alita is she continually gets more powerful. When she's Imaginos 2.0in Last Order, she's easily High Meta.
Are you changing a previous vote from mid to high, or adding a new one?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 12:40 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natsu for low meta

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 12:51 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The mountain busting Naruto?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 12:56 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BloodRain
The mountain busting Naruto?
Natsu from fairy tale

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 12:57 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Lol fuksake, small phone screen.

Natsu for Mid Meta then. His Flame/Lightning roar had massive force behind it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 12:59 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Natsu for low meta
Not sure on this want to 2nd i but I'm not all familiar with him I know a little bit about him but im not sure. But I guess I will go ahead and 2nd till I get some feats from him.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2013 12:59 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ferret Fiend

Tyranitar for mid meta
Natsu to stay at mid meta
Finn the human for low meta

Old Post Nov 5th, 2013 01:16 PM
Ferret Fiend is currently offline Click here to Send Ferret Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Ferret Fiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Emerl (Sonic Battle) for MM, possible HM? He has copied every ability, fighting style and weapon of the main Sonic cast, so has Sonic's speed, Knuckles' strength etc along with 4,000+ years of combat (with barely any copied skills he still defeated some of the main cast). Physically he'd be high end MM, but its the extent of that copying ability that may push it up. Besides the multi-millennia capacity theres the near instantaneous storage and adapting, not the mention what he can copy; To start with he went from Peak+ to Sonic+Knuckles' level, theres creating hammers, lasers, rockets and flight boosterss, even his own lil attack Chao. Further he can copy Chaos' stretching and liquefying abilities, Shadow's chaos powers and strangely enough Rouge/Tail's ability to fly by flapping his arms.. so the extent of what he can copy is high.

Dr Robotnic w/tech+emeralds for Trans no expression

Could be a few too many Sonic characters now though.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 10:44 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder where Ultimate Goku would be ranked

Things to know about Ultimate Goku
In a parallel universe when Goku became a god instead of hating it he wanted more than learned how to absorb people like Buu and Cell and then begin a quest to absorb everyone Chi Chi level and up gaining all their abilities and attacks like the Big Bang, choco Beam, and Multi form and master all of their abilities now alone in the universe hes seeks blood and violence and boredom he found bulmas time machine went back and adsorbed all the movie and old eneimies characters like Broly, Janemba, etc... And had officially Absorb everyone invented in the DBZ/Db/GT Universe Chi Chi and up. He is blood lusted and ready to fight. And also has a special Ki that cannot be absorbed

So where would he rank.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 01:26 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

This is not a fanfiction tier list.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 03:50 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

That wouldn't be a bad idea though, assuming everyone didn't try to create dominant characters that could f**k up the whole universe with their shadow just for the sake of it. erm

Though one thing is certain; THIS isn't that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:08 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by I am Vegeta
I wonder where Ultimate Goku would be ranked

Things to know about Ultimate Goku
In a parallel universe when Goku became a god instead of hating it he wanted more than learned how to absorb people like Buu and Cell and then begin a quest to absorb everyone Chi Chi level and up gaining all their abilities and attacks like the Big Bang, choco Beam, and Multi form and master all of their abilities now alone in the universe hes seeks blood and violence and boredom he found bulmas time machine went back and adsorbed all the movie and old eneimies characters like Broly, Janemba, etc... And had officially Absorb everyone invented in the DBZ/Db/GT Universe Chi Chi and up. He is blood lusted and ready to fight. And also has a special Ki that cannot be absorbed

So where would he rank.

Below ultimate Superman and Thor.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol below Ultimate Thor Ultimate Goku would **** him up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:18 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I know but it is a legitimate question

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:20 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Lol below Ultimate Thor Ultimate Goku would **** him up

Ultimate Thor recreated the multiverse, then picked up said multiverse with his god hands and moved it away from Mikaboshi's tyranny and destructive aura. He then proceeded to travel back to Mikaboshi's location and fight him so there wouldn't be any collateral damage to the multiverse. Thor then proceeded to effortlessly kill him and absorb all of his power within the fully completed Mjolnir.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:23 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slow as **** got taken down by street levelers

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:25 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

This thread is not for your trolling. You're burying votes and making my job harder. Stop.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:27 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

What are you talking about? Their fight was multiple times the speed of light. He moved the MULTIVERSE 1,000,000 lightyears away from it's location so there would be no damage taken from his fight with Mikaboshi. The results of their powers clashing spanned that far. Goku can not lift or even destroy a multiverse.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:27 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

But this is not Goku This is Ultimate Goku as screampaste in his opioion said Goten and Kid trunks were not as strong as Freeza but when they fused they were on a level with SSJ3 Goku in SSJ1 and Thor admitted Wolverine was faster than him. And also this everybody from Chi Chi and up so yeah I think Goku could destroy The Multiverse.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:30 PM