KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters

The Official Tier List of Comic Book Ranks For Non-Comic Characters
Started by: Sacred 117

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (55): « First ... « 43 44 [45] 46 47 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This thread is not for your trolling. You're burying votes and making my job harder. Stop.
Oh shut up Im not trolling I am being legit I know he is above Ultimate thor and I am giving my reasons is this because I refused to vote Machamp to high meta probably is especially when I refused you said you wernt gonna count my vote.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:32 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by battlemaster161
Oh shut up Im not trolling I am being legit I know he is above Ultimate thor and I am giving my reasons is this because I refused to vote Machamp to high meta probably is especially when I refused you said you wernt gonna count my vote.

Sock detected. That was Vegeta. c:

Now. Stop derailing the tier list.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ferret Fiend

well what do you know

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:35 PM
Ferret Fiend is currently offline Click here to Send Ferret Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Ferret Fiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
actually I am here LOL I hacked his profile he is probably pissed now
Still not Vegeta. Wrong account. smile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:35 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just report all of them.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:36 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ferret Fiend

Actually I am still Vegeta Hacked account LOL their Passwords are the same I think I should change their passwords to piss them off what you think

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:36 PM
Ferret Fiend is currently offline Click here to Send Ferret Fiend a Private Message Find more posts by Ferret Fiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Now that they've been reported...
Originally posted by Q99
Alita (Battle Angel Alita/Last Order) (1)-

One thing about Alita is she continually gets more powerful. When she's Imaginos 2.0in Last Order, she's easily High Meta.

Still need to know if this vote is a new vote, or changing an old one
Originally posted by BloodRain
Emerl (Sonic Battle) for MM, possible HM? He has copied every ability, fighting style and weapon of the main Sonic cast, so has Sonic's speed, Knuckles' strength etc along with 4,000+ years of combat (with barely any copied skills he still defeated some of the main cast). Physically he'd be high end MM, but its the extent of that copying ability that may push it up. Besides the multi-millennia capacity theres the near instantaneous storage and adapting, not the mention what he can copy; To start with he went from Peak+ to Sonic+Knuckles' level, theres creating hammers, lasers, rockets and flight boosterss, even his own lil attack Chao. Further he can copy Chaos' stretching and liquefying abilities, Shadow's chaos powers and strangely enough Rouge/Tail's ability to fly by flapping his arms.. so the extent of what he can copy is high.

Dr Robotnic w/tech+emeralds for Trans no expression

Could be a few too many Sonic characters now though.

That was ridiculous, yeah.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:39 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Actually I am still Vegeta Hacked account LOL their Passwords are the same I think I should change their passwords to piss them off what you think
You ****ing ******* how did you get my password

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:40 PM
battlemaster161 is currently offline Click here to Send battlemaster161 a Private Message Find more posts by battlemaster161 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ferret Fiend

Probably cause you suck at passwords I mean come on yours was Password what the hell

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:41 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did you get ferrets though

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:42 PM
Ferret Fiend

probably cause I typed the same thing which was password lol I swear yall suck at passwords

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:43 PM
battlemaster161
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you get off ferret profile

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:43 PM
Ferret Fiend

How bout ... maybe .... I could ... possibly... NO

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:44 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Get. Out. Of my Tier list.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:45 PM
Ferret Fiend

How bout ... maybe .... I could ... possibly... NO LOL I getting back on my profile see yall later

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 04:46 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Now either this is extremely obvious or my latent detective skills have kicked in.

Brah I suggest noting down the new additions just in case this place get bombed again :0

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 06:04 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

BM161, FF, IAV, you all need to get the f**k out of here! You've all officially invalidated your say in this tier by disrespecting it and its appointed keeper. Don't bother returning to provide input! You will no longer be considered!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 06:20 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Nahh let hethem stay, adds a flavour to this place. Like orange juice after brushing ya teeth.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 06:25 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Odds are they'll all be banned for being one guy anyway.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 06:27 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I'm so glad that he slipped up, that was seriously starting to irk me lol. Like when you're getting to the point you're yelling at Paste to shut up over your fake fanfic character, that's when you've sunk to a new low no expression. Tbh the way he typed almost reminded me of a poster that used to come around a couple months back and then faded away, I'm willing to bet they're all one hivemind....

Although I won't lie when Scream caught him in the act I just imagined Vegeta sitting at the computer like

(please log in to view the image)

Or again what if it was Christopher Sabat...Loves DBZ...Calls himself Vegeta....and lives in Texas?..

What if Chris is just going nuts..

Old Post Nov 14th, 2013 07:07 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote