KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » The best way for undertaker to leave wwe

The best way for undertaker to leave wwe
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The best way for undertaker to leave wwe

WM30 isnt far away....
In short this imo is how it should go....
They vring back the golden age deadman gimmick, make it more intense, more mind games, more ruthless.
He may not be on the screen, but make us and everyone else feel his presence, random voice overs in the buildup, like 'the end is near"
Creepy props laying around in 'targets' locker rooms, or in the corridors.
Shunting of the lights in the arena, deadman stood behind a star, lights shunt of again, and hes gone, no more action until the WM30 let taker get fitter, as fit as he can so he can deliver a real oldschool explosive match like he used do, hes on the wrong side of 40
I see undertaker dominating the match and WM30
When he wins, the entire roster comes out and the confetti is falling from the top, another voice over and the final one, 'the end is upon us' the ring is surrounded with the superstars, the one he just beat, possible cena, is applauding him aswell.
He puts on his black coat, his hat, flicks back his eyes so they are all white. Looks back and does a full circle, leaves the ring, goes to the entrance, turns back, salutes with his hat by tipping it forward, the lights go off, when they come back on, he is gone.

That would be the perfect ending to mark callaways astonishing career as a performer.
The hall of fame induction can wait.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2013 10:34 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

He wants to put someone over before he leaves.

I'm thinking Ziggler unless Rhodes really gets hot between now & Wrestlemania

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 01:59 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Its not upto him, its upto vince so whether he wants to ir not its out of his power, although, mark an vince are ling time friends, so i could see that

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 02:41 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Taker at this point calls his own shots and he said he absolutely hates greedy, selfish guys who go out on top without helping the WWE.

He wants to make a new star and pretty much unanimously among the old vets Ziggler is that guy.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 03:31 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

What makes you think he calls his own shots? lol
I still think he'll have his final match at wrestlemania 30 and then retore himself undeafeted or he may even retire at survivor series

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 09:59 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Taker has almost as much say in the locker room as Hogan used to have, just without the "being a dick" part of it. The end of his streak isn't going to be decided by Vince, and if Vince suggests something, no way it happens without taker being up for it.

I'd like it to be Punk, tbh. If not Punk, then Bryan in some sort of "I'm coming for the belt and none of you can stop me" kind of thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 12:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I think Cena will win the RR and tie Austin's record, I'd think punk if he hadn't come out and said he only planned to wrestle for a few more years.

D-Bry wouldn't be bad but I'm thinking he's going to become champ again in December. I think the smart picks are Ziggler, Rhodes, Cesaro, or Steamboats's Son

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 21st, 2013 05:04 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

None of them are worthy of ending the takers streak.
No wrestlers of today are anyway
The only way i see anybody ending his streak is, if its kane.
The dude whole 'wwe universe background story' is basically a branch of the takers'
If taker goes, kane should be the only one worthy of ending that streak, i doubt they will do that, but i think it will be like, "my dear brother, if you lose to me at wrestlemania blah blah your career and soul is mine"
Yada yada
It should be a casket match where it could go like this
Both collapse into the casket
Kane loses
Undertaker loses
Or it could ever be the infamour inferno match
Either way, whether its takers last match, streak ending match or what ever, kane should be right beside him,
How ever the match ends,they should embrace eachother, undertaker goes on one knee with his hand in the air, kane does the fire 'clap' as the fire bursts and lights up the small area of the ring, the lights cut out, the undertaker is gone, and kane is their with an urn, he then makes his way to the entrance, looks at the urn and then does that freaky crazy laugh he does, and then walks out of the arena
the end of an era.
As surreal as it sounds, this could be one of the most emotional matchs ever. Considering both entertainers characters though, it would be hard to sense emotion, but i wouldnt be auprised if they pulled it of so that you ciuld see and feel the emotional connectiom between the two.

Last edited by TheDude666 on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 01:21 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Punk is worthy imo. As is Bryan.

Kane usually loses inferno matches, so sure, he's due a win.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 01:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Hes already beat punk
Bryan isnt at the standard taker is
Imho its only fitting that kane ends the streak, but i doubt he will, i think he'll just be the takers last opponent
That would be an all time great match

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 01:47 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Why would Taker put over someone @ the end of thier career?

I expect Ziggler to cheat and gain massive heat from a win.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 02:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Hes already beat punk
Bryan isnt at the standard taker is
Imho its only fitting that kane ends the streak, but i doubt he will, i think he'll just be the takers last opponent
That would be an all time great match

Bryan is the biggest face since The Rock, imo; I don't see why he isn't worthy.

I doubt Kane would do it, tbh. I mean, this is the same guy that doesn't even care about winning the belt anymore.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 02:06 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Exactly, it isnt about winning the belt
Its about the only person imo worthy enough to break the streak
The undertaker is probably still the most respected and the facr of wwe, he performs 1 show a year and still, no one comes close the second you hear that bell toll, the entire arena roars
I in all my years of watching wwf/wwe have never seen or heard a crowd react like that to a superstar
Imho this current generation/era of wrestling entertainment, is a flop,some of my friends, some hardcore wwe/f fans since the mid 80's have completely turned on wwe and what it stands for literally only watching triple h and the taker when ever they end up having a match
I stand by kane being the only worthy fella to break the takers streak, it would only seem right that kane goes aswell as the taker, although i doubt it, but that would be the takers most emotional match imho
If its anyone else other than kane like all this new 'raw talent'i will be disappointed.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 02:37 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Its like if vince came up to me or you and said;
You can either take part for the wwe championship only to have it taken back a few months later
or break the undertakers streak, once in a lifetime oppurtunity and remembered for it for generations?
Id choose to end takers streak
Kane, imo; is the only one worthy of ending the streak, given the story behind them, the connection in and out of the ring, thr strong relationship in real life, imho; i could see it going down as one of the greatest, emotional and downright satanic match ups the buisness has ever seen.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 02:43 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Do you know the massive heat you would get for breaking the streak?

Wyatt isn't a bad choice though, with Kane interference.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 02:54 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Yeah pym, thats why i would choose to break the streak, the only man to beat the deadman in his own graveyard and finally put him to rest?
Or take part in some recycled, stale boring storyline which includes me, punk, cena and 2 or 3 others, not exiting, not memorable nor would i have any passion in that story, but for the pre-mentioned event, now that would be something to be passionate about
Not to sure about wyatt, realistically no i cant see him doing it

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 03:06 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Exactly, it isnt about winning the belt
Its about the only person imo worthy enough to break the streak
The undertaker is probably still the most respected and the facr of wwe, he performs 1 show a year and still, no one comes close the second you hear that bell toll, the entire arena roars
I in all my years of watching wwf/wwe have never seen or heard a crowd react like that to a superstar
Imho this current generation/era of wrestling entertainment, is a flop,some of my friends, some hardcore wwe/f fans since the mid 80's have completely turned on wwe and what it stands for literally only watching triple h and the taker when ever they end up having a match
I stand by kane being the only worthy fella to break the takers streak, it would only seem right that kane goes aswell as the taker, although i doubt it, but that would be the takers most emotional match imho
If its anyone else other than kane like all this new 'raw talent'i will be disappointed.

I'm talking about willingness; Kane flat out won't do it, as he's close to retiring and is just in it for the wrestling nowadays.

If Undertaker is going to go out and lose the streak, it's more likely that he'd put someone from the current era over, to show that they are as good as his era (and several of them are, tbh).

Sure, it would be nice to see Kane against Taker one more time, but the likelihood of it happening is kinda slim, tbh.

Whoever breaks the streak, be it Punk, Kane, Bryan, or even, god forbid, Cena, will definitely go down in history, and will be able to use that achievement for ages afterwards.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 03:46 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Agreed, although i think kane is more likely than you think, but its all opinion.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:47 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

And i strongly disagree that any of them are as good as the guys from marks era, no doubt about it, but thats your opinion, i guess afterany years of watching them all perform, then coming back to watch it, HBK was right at wrestlemania, its the end of an era, the era i loved so much, nothing me, you or anyone else can do, time stops for nobody...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 10:36 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bryan alone is better than a good chunk of the guys from the attitude era, and arguably more skilled than anyone fron hogan's era. I dont understand why you think he doesnt measure up. Hell, michaels trained him.

Punk losing once doesnt mean he'd have to lose again.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:18 PM