KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » The best way for undertaker to leave wwe

The best way for undertaker to leave wwe
Started by: LeonBuco666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I cant seem to understand why you would think anybody from this stale, boring same old recycled storys, none of them can sell a match, i dont mean money i mean, act, they all have very original styles and moves(!) (sarcasm through written speech)
The wwe current era is bad, its on a heavy decline in quality.
Also imo; bryan doesnt come close to the performers of hogans era, and not the attitude era(maybe a dozen or so)
Old School >>>>> New School anyday
Its at the worst its ever been, genuinly on its ass.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 04:40 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-

I honestly dont see how that could be true. Guys like bryan, ziggler, punk and sandow would comfortably fit in to the attitude era, and would dominate hogan's era in terms of skill, as most of those guys were just bodybuilders in tights with a few exceptions.

This era is imo the best era since the attitude one, and craps all over ruthless aggression and the pg era that its been leaving behind.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured... the first thought forbidden... the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 06:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Yes i agree hogans era was just full of body builders, but they could sell it, better storylines, never got stale, amd they could act alot better, the Pg era was iffy.
Hogan put it on the map
The could fit in, but they would have next to no limelight
Anyway i personally dont think they should break the streak, its probably the most legendary achievement in wwe, and the man is easily the greatest wrestler in terms of loyalty, longevity, fans etc.
Anyway, i still think kane would be the best for his final match, orbto break his streak, either way i want kane to be by his side when the taker has his last battle, it would be in my eyes a brilliant fight down as the greatest well one of.
It would fit perfectly better than any other due to the fact kane, only being kane because of undertakers background.
But thats my opinion, even if u dont want that to happen do you agree with me

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 08:11 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Taker has to put someone over before he retires in order to build up a new generation. If Jake Roberts had beaten SCSA at the king of the ring there wouldn't have been an attitude era. If Andre had beaten Hogan there would have been no Hulkamania. If Taker hadn't of beaten Snuka there wouldn't be a streak.

If you want a future star, someone has to lose. HHH, Rock, & Lesnar never put over a future star outside of Cena & Orton and that's why there is such few stars these days.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 09:39 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The Taker's streak wont end imho
And if it does it will only be by kane imo, its the only way they could genuinly pull of such a match due to whats at stake, its not a belt, or money, its something far greater, in the wwe universe its something no heavyweight champions could achieve, no wwe champions could achieve
Snuka hulk triple h hbk batista etc all imo would lay into any 'top' superstar today, apart from HHH and HBK and possibly snuka
The Streak wont be broken imho, its just too much.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 09:45 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Miz is 4-0 at wrestlemania.

Punk vs Taker from last year is better than either Kane vs Taker match from mania.

I love Kane but he just isn't the future and he is already HOF bound, its a wasted moment and it would be incredibly short sighted.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 10:14 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

The future doesnt rely on the undertaker, it would not be a wasted moment, it would be an amazing storyline to kanes and takers climax in their career, story and life within wwe universe
They could go thru the entire story, from were they first met, to the last moment of their careers, the most incredible match i would ever hope to see;
The undertakers final match vs kane in his final match, in a 3 stages of hell, amazing imo

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 10:21 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Kane has a good 3-5 years left, Taker wants to retire this year.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 11:27 PM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Undertaker has already said he doesnt have plans to retire anytime soon as he will be letting the fans and vince down, i believe that he will retire soon though
Well anyway no current era superstar is worthy or upto the standard of breaking the strwak imo wwe is at the worst its ever been in a long long time

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2013 11:56 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Honestly I feel like your so wrong its insane. I think we will have to agree to disagree.

For fun YouTube: Cesaro working out.
That's the future imo.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 12:18 AM
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

I feel the sameway about both you and PR, insane.
Yeah, agree to disagree.
Will do soon mate

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2013 01:15 AM