KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » All Versus character sorting thread.

All Versus character sorting thread.
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sacred 117
No one ever answered my question about Ormagoden. erm

Aint on this page brah.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I was thinking he had the potential to be a low Herald. If he is a high metahuman would he be at the top or the bottom of the high meta tier.

Characters with Multi-city block output hang in HM. MHS speed and some hax increases, but don't see enough yet for LH. Top of HM if he's able to, at least, use that speed and destructive power/strength together.

However a quick wiki read says that there are many limits. Like he can only teleport to someone in danger, can only amp his strength to match the opponent, can only amp speed for a moment, takes over 2 hours if he manages to revive himself, can't use lightning unless he has loyal people around him, Sword only negates the divinity that grants immorality, and Speed amp only works as a counter/dodge (still leaving his MHS reactions, just not speed).

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Last edited by BloodRain on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:20 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Yeah I forgot to list his weaknesses.

Also there are 2 things you got wrong, he can last a long time in his speed form. And he also boost his strength above his enemies several times.

Last edited by God Cloth Seiya on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:25 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wiki says extended use damages him. To what extent was he above?

Though think the greatest overall limits are that he can only use up to two abilities at a time, and that he can only use an ability once per day.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:32 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

He ran through a large city and only felt a sharp pain.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:37 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Yeah but running through a large city with superspeed only takes a few seconds, right? Nearly any city can be crossed with base Hypersonic speed. Unless I'm missing something why that means he can use it for longer.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:41 PM
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by BloodRain
Aint on this page brah.

I still want to know.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:42 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Yeah but running through a large city with superspeed only takes a few seconds, right? Nearly any city can be crossed with base Hypersonic speed. Unless I'm missing something why that means he can use it for longer.
not necessarily longer but it can allow him to land a lot of hits.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:50 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

I still want to know.

Re;quote and I'll give a gander.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
not necessarily longer but it can allow him to land a lot of hits.
So how long roughly would you say he can use it for? Or the rest for that matter.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 08:57 PM
God Cloth Seiya

Really I don't know but he can use it for long periods of time without pain. He has showed to be able to do this before.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 09:00 PM
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Where would Ormagoden rank?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 09:03 PM
Sacred Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Sacred Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Sacred Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

TBH all those limits are going to slightly tip him from the top of HM (still in that rank though).

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2014 09:04 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I wonder where Mushrambo from Shinzo would rank o.o?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 01:55 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

...I think I love you Yamcha for giving me a reason to read up on that show.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:57 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

...I think I love you Yamcha for giving me a reason to read up on that show.

I totally had a huge kick of nostalgia when I remembered it, the name "Mushrambo" just came to me randomly and I spent awhile trying to place it and when I finally remembered "Shinzo" I just watched the opening over an over lol. I heard there's an actual manga of it, albeit it's short (I'm honestly not sure if it was ever finished lol) but still it might be worth checking out big grin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 03:24 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wow the wiki is so unhelpful. Can't even think of a single feat above 'this guys superhuman.. yep' given how long ago its been since watching :c

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 07:54 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Lol yeah I think it was the first wiki I've ever seen actually asking for people to contribute at the end of the article xD. A couple of his fights are on Youtube, I'm kinda contemplating on watching it online, cause I don't think I ever got as far as him being Golden Mushrambo O_O. From what I've noticed online with him in VS threads he seems pretty strong, I totally forgot he had energy blasts an stuff. I know his battle with Gyasa (That weird snake dude who's like Orochimaru's distant cousin) is on YT which is a nice place to start, I think that dude was the first strong villain where Mushrambo was needed (He fires a beam that leaves a pretty big crater when he's fighting Mushra, Sago and Kutal separately)

Mushrambo makes him look like a ***** though xD

It's kinda hard to get a nice gauge on him since like you said it's been so long xD, I wish there was a place with all his fights..Wish OBD was still up but to be honest I don't think he was even on there. From what I remember I'd say he'd be maybe Mid-High Meta? Although that's going from rusty memory, I know he gets a boost later on but no idea how much don't think I ever got that far.

I'll admit though, it's like a whole bunch of nostalgic stuff came flowing back so I've currently been distracted by Monster Rancher, working on a Tiger vs Charizard match or something xD.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:01 PM
Sacred Fire
Noble Al-LIE

What. The. F**k, BloodRain.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:04 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by Yamcha
Lol yeah I think it was the first wiki I've ever seen actually asking for people to contribute at the end of the article xD. A couple of his fights are on Youtube, I'm kinda contemplating on watching it online, cause I don't think I ever got as far as him being Golden Mushrambo O_O. From what I've noticed online with him in VS threads he seems pretty strong, I totally forgot he had energy blasts an stuff. I know his battle with Gyasa (That weird snake dude who's like Orochimaru's distant cousin) is on YT which is a nice place to start, I think that dude was the first strong villain where Mushrambo was needed (He fires a beam that leaves a pretty big crater when he's fighting Mushra, Sago and Kutal separately)

Mushrambo makes him look like a ***** though xD

It's kinda hard to get a nice gauge on him since like you said it's been so long xD, I wish there was a place with all his fights..Wish OBD was still up but to be honest I don't think he was even on there. From what I remember I'd say he'd be maybe Mid-High Meta? Although that's going from rusty memory, I know he gets a boost later on but no idea how much don't think I ever got that far.

I'll admit though, it's like a whole bunch of nostalgic stuff came flowing back so I've currently been distracted by Monster Rancher, working on a Tiger vs Charizard match or something xD.

That was painful to read >.> And the gold was a shock too. Was I even watching the same anime? :l

Oooooooookaaaaayyyy thats a mighty large crater. Right, blast alone registers at High-Meta, easy.

What. The. F**k, BloodRain.
'ello darlin'.

Edit: From hearing the name I've got all the lyrics to Monster Ranger playing out o.o

Damm that evil Moo!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:13 PM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

That was painful to read >.> And the gold was a shock too. Was I even watching the same anime? :l

Oooooooookaaaaayyyy thats a mighty large crater. Right, blast alone registers at High-Meta, easy.

Edit: From hearing the name I've got all the lyrics to Monster Ranger playing out o.o

Damm that evil Moo!!
Sincerest apologies man, I'm still working from a phone and was ecstatic to find someone who remembered Shinzo xD. Haha no I was asking myself the same thing, I was confused like "WHEN DID MUSHRAMBO GO SUPER SAIYAN?!". All I'm familiar with is the pink/purple haired one so idk how big of a power up he gets later on in his golden form but I'll try to look into it.

Oh yeah Moo is a piece of shit, his name would strike fear in even the bravest of warriors!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 09:45 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Nah meant seeing a wiki entry end with a 'plead from the author' was painful lol. Pink yes. Dark purple I faintly recall. Then some timeskip.. or dimension skip.. or something happens, then more pink. Dark was evil or possessed right?

Just noticed how Godzilla like Moo is O.o guy needs a thread and tier rank.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 10:04 PM