KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » All Versus character sorting thread.

All Versus character sorting thread.
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 34 35 [36] 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BloodRain
Nah meant seeing a wiki entry end with a 'plead from the author' was painful lol. Pink yes. Dark purple I faintly recall. Then some timeskip.. or dimension skip.. or something happens, then more pink. Dark was evil or possessed right?

Just noticed how Godzilla like Moo is O.o guy needs a thread and tier rank.

Lol oh ._., yeah my mind blanked for a sec I thought you were just randomly like "YAMCHA YOUR VIRTUAL PENMANSHIP IS ATROCIOUS. MY EYES ARE HEMORRHAGING, GOOD LORD." xD

It would seem the "Shinzo" fan base has fallen onto hard times...for all 6 of us >_>...that poor poor wiki. Yeah he was evil from the Emperor of Snakes controlling his soul with a black card (which he turned on him like the next scene he was in and basically one shots him). I do recall dimension stuff, I think at one point Mushrambo fights another Mushrambo...from the past >.>.

Haha agreed, it says on the wiki that Moo fought the Phoenix to a standstill like they were even in strength and wasn't the Phoenix the legendary monster they were searching for the whole time in the series O_O? That's crazy.

His red form makes him kinda look like Char's Zaku btw.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 02:09 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you Guys help me class and sort these from Diablo Universe.

Angirs Council Members
Imperious
Tyrael
Auriel
Itherael
Malthael

Diablo
Baal
Mephisto

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 05:44 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pretty hard to rank them as they don't have a lot of feats. Diablo is numero uno though; that much we can say with confidence.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 05:50 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
Pretty hard to rank them as they don't have a lot of feats. Diablo is numero uno though; that much we can say with confidence.

I got some screen feats of them fighting each other and diablo

Fighting Hell Minions and Killing Diablo, they can kill diablo if they team up on him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:01 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is Diablo's class considered?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:07 AM
ares834

That really doesn't show much other than Diablo > Imperius (partially why I said Diablo is the best). Otherwise, It's just the archangels killing some mooks and teaming up to defeat Diablo. Pretty much impossible to rank them based on that.

However, Tyrael and Imperius are the two strongest angels (Mentioned in Book of Cain IIRC) but how they compare to Baal and Mephisto is hard to say.

Last edited by ares834 on Apr 4th, 2014 at 06:16 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:10 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

That really doesn't show much other than Diablo > Imperious (partially why I said Diablo is the best). Otherwise, It's just the archangels killing some mooks and teaming up to defeat Diablo. Pretty much impossible to rank them based on that.

However, Tyrael and Imperious are the two strongest angels (Mentioned in Book of Cain IIRC) but how they compare to Baal and Mephisto is hard to say.

Ok so what are their classes and what are they called for Imperious and Tyrael and Diablo?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:14 AM
ares834

Classes?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:15 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Classes?

Like Low Meta, Meta, High Meta?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:16 AM
ares834

Ah. I have no clue. Presumably they would all be in one or two tiers though.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:25 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah. I have no clue. Presumably they would all be in one or two tiers though.

I don't know the names of the tiers. What are they?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:27 AM
ares834

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t583892.html

It also shows some characters in their assorted tier as voted upon by the community.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:34 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t583892.html

It also shows some characters in their assorted tier as voted upon by the community.

I'm confused, how is Mater Chief above skyfather?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 06:45 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'm confused, how is Mater Chief above skyfather?

He's not. Someone voted for him(among other characters) above Skyfather as a joke.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 07:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
He's not. Someone voted for him(among other characters) above Skyfather as a joke.

laughing laughing

Good joke. Is there anyway you could help me place the Diablo and the Angiris Council members in the categories? Im thinking herald level for the council members and abstract for Diablo?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 09:07 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

laughing laughing

Good joke. Is there anyway you could help me place the Diablo and the Angiris Council members in the categories? Im thinking herald level for the council members and abstract for Diablo?

The power levels of most Diablo characters aren't very well defined so it's not easy to place them. I would, however, say that Abstract for Diablo is way, way too high. If I really had to make a call, I would put the Archangels/Prime Evils in High Meta.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 12:12 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The power levels of most Diablo characters aren't very well defined so it's not easy to place them. I would, however, say that Abstract for Diablo is way, way too high. If I really had to make a call, I would put the Archangels/Prime Evils in High Meta.

What about low herald? They seem above High Meta. The people listed as low meta they outclass in my opinion but don't rank to me as mid level herald.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 04:56 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

What about low herald? They seem above High Meta. The people listed as low meta they outclass in my opinion but don't rank to me as mid level herald.

Could be Low Herald for all we know, but I don't personally think so. Well yeah, they obviously outclass Low Meta, that's why I placed them in High Meta.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 05:05 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could be Low Herald for all we know, but I don't personally think so. Well yeah, they obviously outclass Low Meta, that's why I placed them in High Meta.

What do you have to do or be to reach herald level?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 10:05 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Originally posted by Yamcha
Lol oh ._., yeah my mind blanked for a sec I thought you were just randomly like "YAMCHA YOUR VIRTUAL PENMANSHIP IS ATROCIOUS. MY EYES ARE HEMORRHAGING, GOOD LORD." xD

It would seem the "Shinzo" fan base has fallen onto hard times...for all 6 of us >_>...that poor poor wiki. Yeah he was evil from the Emperor of Snakes controlling his soul with a black card (which he turned on him like the next scene he was in and basically one shots him). I do recall dimension stuff, I think at one point Mushrambo fights another Mushrambo...from the past >.>.

Haha agreed, it says on the wiki that Moo fought the Phoenix to a standstill like they were even in strength and wasn't the Phoenix the legendary monster they were searching for the whole time in the series O_O? That's crazy.

His red form makes him kinda look like Char's Zaku btw.
(please log in to view the image)

You'll catch me on that way before I catch you :c That's likely the fan population of the planet.. seriously lost on the eveil clone from the past but same entity thing. All I know is that him appearing mean you had a good episode.

Honestly can't remember anything about the Phoenix, even if it was y he driving plot of the series. That's just bad.. Then again was mote casually watching it back then. Moo's humanish form right?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 11:02 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote