KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Into Darkness named worst Trek movie EVER

Into Darkness named worst Trek movie EVER
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Quan is a yeoman at best.

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 03:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, ok. Your trolling really is transparent, you know.

You keep trying to separate the Treks, which goes against the actual message of Star Trek. You'll learn in time, ensign.

I think Motion Picture is better than Frontier tbh, but I still think it lacked a lot.

And I'm still mad about never finding out about Decker.
The older Treks for the. Out part hate the newer, better ones. This one is my favorite movie. NuKhan is my favorite character. You don't have the same opinion. Paramount would rather have a fan like myself who spends money and supports the franchise than someone like you tbh.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 03:51 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
The older Treks for the. Out part hate the newer, better ones. This one is my favorite movie. NuKhan is my favorite character. You don't have the same opinion. Paramount would rather have a fan like myself who spends money and supports the franchise than someone like you tbh.

I've spent more money on Star Trek than you have, I'm pretty sure. Though nice work on the baiting; it suits you.

Might want to format your post a little though. The start is rough.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 03:53 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I've spent more money on Star Trek than you have, I'm pretty sure. Though nice work on the baiting; it suits you.

Might want to format your post a little though. The start is rough.
I doubt it. I support the NuTreks far more than you do. I guarantee you spent more on the older ones. I hated them.

I bought the special Wal Mart blu day version of Into Darkness. I bet you don't own it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 04:06 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I doubt it. I support the NuTreks far more than you do. I guarantee you spent more on the older ones. I hated them.

I bought the special Wal Mart blu day version of Into Darkness. I bet you don't own it.

Sure, tell me what else I've done with my bank account while you're at it.

I don't live in Canada anymore, so buying a region one walmart edition would be pointless.

Though I suppose my Amazon bought copy doesn't measure up. Or the replica phaser. Or the poster. Or the money I spent renting the game. Or the gold captain's shirt. or the money I spent watching it in the cinema. Or the money I spent on the new hdmi cable just so I could hook it up to the projector in the house.

Sure, I didn't spend anything on it at all.

You keep trying to separate the Treks. You really shouldn't. That just makes you a bad Trekkie.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 04:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Sure, tell me what else I've done with my bank account while you're at it.

I don't live in Canada anymore, so buying a region one walmart edition would be pointless.

Though I suppose my Amazon bought copy doesn't measure up. Or the replica phaser. Or the poster. Or the money I spent renting the game. Or the gold captain's shirt. or the money I spent watching it in the cinema. Or the money I spent on the new hdmi cable just so I could hook it up to the projector in the house.

Sure, I didn't spend anything on it at all.

You keep trying to separate the Treks. You really shouldn't. That just makes you a bad Trekkie.
I saw it four times in the movie theatre. I saw it the night it came out. You did not.

I don't believe you about the rest.

Most Trekkies separate them as they are clearly different. That is the point. That's why I like the new ones. JJ hated did not like the older ones as well. I agree with him 100 percent.

Is NuKhan your favorite or Into Darkness your favorite Trek movie ?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 04:53 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I saw it four times in the movie theatre. I saw it the night it came out. You did not.

I don't believe you about the rest.

Most Trekkies separate them as they are clearly different. That is the point. That's why I like the new ones. JJ hated did not like the older ones as well. I agree with him 100 percent.

Is NuKhan your favorite or Into Darkness your favorite Trek movie ?

lol, you're trying so hard. It's almost cute.

And no, to answer your question, neither NuKhan nor Into Darkness is my favourite character/movie. I'm sure you'll use that as some sort of strange ammunition, though.

The sooner you realise that Star Trek is Star Trek is Star Trek, the better.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 05:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

lol, you're trying so hard. It's almost cute.

And no, to answer your question, neither NuKhan nor Into Darkness is my favourite character/movie. I'm sure you'll use that as some sort of strange ammunition, though.

The sooner you realise that Star Trek is Star Trek is Star Trek, the better.
The sooner you realize the newer Treks are different the better and different than the older forgotten Treks.

Glad to hear you admit I'm a greater NuTrek and NuKhan fan. Don't you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders now.

NuTrek >>>old Trek.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 05:47 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The sooner you realize the newer Treks are different the better and different than the older forgotten Treks.

Glad to hear you admit I'm a greater NuTrek and NuKhan fan. Don't you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders now.

NuTrek >>>old Trek.

lol, you really are desperate, aren't you.

But sure, draw inaccurate conclusions, junior yeoman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 05:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

lol, you really are desperate, aren't you.

But sure, draw inaccurate conclusions, junior yeoman.
I am standing proud and authoritatively over the older Trekkie nation.

Can't wait fly the third film. I'm sure you could care less.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 05:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh so you DO care?
The phrase is: "I couldn't care less".

Your desperate rage posting is heading into comedically sad territory Quan.

( Or, as you in your troll rush would put it: )

Typical display of lack of smarts from someone who would fap so hard to new shiny Trek yet hate the classic older stuff so hard and pointlessly.

"Ysperate rage posting moose hading intocomedly sad territry Quim."

Without real Trek, these tangental arc movies of the present would not be in existence. Apologies for you now weeping into your naked-pictures-of-JJ duvet.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 29th, 2013 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 09:00 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Yeoman Manchild Quan strikes again.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 01:18 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol, this thread is gold.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 07:30 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Aye: Gold pressed latinum in the shape of a "nu-trek" fangirl's teardrop. wink

Hope it fits, Quim. It was hard to find...most of them are for guys.
(please log in to view the image)

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Sep 30th, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2013 11:55 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Re: Re: Re: Into Darkness named worst Trek movie EVER

I think Motion Picture is better than Frontier tbh, but I still think it lacked a lot.

And I'm still mad about never finding out about Decker.

It had some flaws, but it also had some very good parts, and the basic plot is still a good one.

Originally posted by roughrider
QFT. No Trek film is worse than The Final Frontier.

I'd rather watch FF again than, say, Insurrection. At least I can laugh at more of FF, some of the bad TNG movies I have trouble thinking of anything to recommend for them.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 01:46 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Q99
It had some flaws, but it also had some very good parts, and the basic plot is still a good one.

I'd rather watch FF again than, say, Insurrection. At least I can laugh at more of FF, some of the bad TNG movies I have trouble thinking of anything to recommend for them.

I dunno if i'll say that they were very good. good, sure, but I think a lot of the movie is basically filler, and that makes it harder to watch than others.

Insurrection has its faults; it's basically a longer episode of TNG. I'd still rate it at least as good as TMP.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 02:41 AM
Q99

Insurrection was a long TNG episode with major plotholes (one doesn't sympathize with the 'primitives,' there's a dozen solutions to the problem that don't mess with anyone since, y'know, there's under 200 'inhabitants'- themselves colonists really- who are isolated in one small area). Villains were pretty two dimensional as well.

TMP had a sense of wonder and discovering something new. Pacing was bad, but the story had a point, and V'ger was cool.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 04:58 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Oh so you DO care?
The phrase is: "I couldn't care less".

Your desperate rage posting is heading into comedically sad territory Quan.

( Or, as you in your troll rush would put it: )

Typical display of lack of smarts from someone who would fap so hard to new shiny Trek yet hate the classic older stuff so hard and pointlessly.

"Ysperate rage posting moose hading intocomedly sad territry Quim."

Without real Trek, these tangental arc movies of the present would not be in existence. Apologies for you now weeping into your naked-pictures-of-JJ duvet.
Calm down, old Trekkie. I am the new blood of this franchise. You wish for the days of the old and hate the new action oriented Trek which blows the older lame Trek out of the water.

iPad errors.

I am nutrek's número uno fan.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 05:48 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Q99
Insurrection was a long TNG episode with major plotholes (one doesn't sympathize with the 'primitives,' there's a dozen solutions to the problem that don't mess with anyone since, y'know, there's under 200 'inhabitants'- themselves colonists really- who are isolated in one small area). Villains were pretty two dimensional as well.

TMP had a sense of wonder and discovering something new. Pacing was bad, but the story had a point, and V'ger was cool.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Q99

I never said it was perfect, just that I preferred it. Sure it had plotholes, but I found it more watchable than TMP, which just crawled along.

Calm down, old Trekkie. I am the new blood of this franchise. You wish for the days of the old and hate the new action oriented Trek which blows the older lame Trek out of the water.

iPad errors.

I am nutrek's número uno fan.

Still you keep trying to make this divide. they're alternate universes within the same canon. Stop being so divisive for once. it's okay to like both.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:11 PM