KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Into Darkness named worst Trek movie EVER

Into Darkness named worst Trek movie EVER
Started by: -Pr-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
So you do then?...That's nice...I suppose someone has to be a total fud...Might as well be you.
I win.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 02:05 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

In your tiny mind, maybe. Probably not even there, though.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2013 11:14 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by jaden101
In your tiny mind, maybe. Probably not even there, though.
I won. Move on.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 02:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Did anyone play the game tie-in? That shit was bad.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 02:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by -Pr-
Did anyone play the game tie-in? That shit was bad.

Even JJ Abram's agree's.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/sta...k-into-darkness

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 06:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Good, because Star Trek deserves better.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 04:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Francisco

Star Trek into Darkness is awesome because finally Khan was allowed to be truly superhuman.

Not contentment, but more power; not peace at any price, but war; not virtue, but efficiency (virtue in the Renaissance sense, virtu, virtue free of moral acid).
The weak and the botched shall perish: first principle of our charity. And one should help them to it.
What is more harmful than any vice?--Practical sympathy for the botched and the weak--Christianity...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 02:09 AM
Francisco is currently offline Click here to Send Francisco a Private Message Find more posts by Francisco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

@PR: perhaps you should post a new 'worst star trek movie ever" poll. i only suggest a mod do this since you'll likely have to expand the pole to include all 12. would be interesting to see the results.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 01:34 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

It's gotta be Star Trek 5: The Final Frontier. That movie was terrible.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 11:00 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by focus4chumps
@PR: perhaps you should post a new 'worst star trek movie ever" poll. i only suggest a mod do this since you'll likely have to expand the pole to include all 12. would be interesting to see the results.

I can't go above 10 for some reason, but how about I make a poll that leaves out First Contact and Wrath of Khan? Both of those are considered to be, in general, two of the best Star Trek movies.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 02:06 AM
Darth Thor

^ First Contact was the second best of the Original 10. But not as good as the new ones Imo.

I felt the TV episodes "The Best of Both Worlds," was the most epic Borg outing. Perhaps the most epic ST outing period.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 07:50 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That's fair enough. I don't think there'd be much point leaving out the new ones though, as they're more polarising and more relevant, even if they aren't the worst in the series.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 08:12 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I liked both of the new films. I've liked pretty much all of the Trek media to varying degrees (though, like I said, Star Trek 5 was horrible).

>Z<

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 10:17 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Same. I prefer the new stuff to several of the other movies, and of course to most of Voyager. **** that show.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 10:20 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Into Darkness is unquestionably the best Trek yet.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 02:18 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd say at best it's maybe top 5.

"Unquestionably" implies fact, and we know you like to ignore those.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:34 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I'd say at best it's maybe top 5.

"Unquestionably" implies fact, and we know you like to ignore those.
We get it already. You love the older Treks over the newer ones. I don't.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:40 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Same. I prefer the new stuff to several of the other movies, and of course to most of Voyager. **** that show.

Yeah. I've been rewatching all of the shows (finished TNG and DS9, which were both great. On Voyager now) and just watched the episode where Seven of Nine has a multiple personality disorder due to a virus infecting a Borg beacon. There are some high points but by and large the show is my least favorite of all of the televised series. I like a few of the characters but a majority of them range from annoying to just not caring about them like I did characters on other series. Plus after watching DS9 and it's great recurring villains and character based storytelling Voyager leaves a lot to be desired.

>Z<

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 05:26 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The new Movies were good, some of the older were better, some were worse. It's a matter of taste.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 05:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't go above 10 for some reason, but how about I make a poll that leaves out First Contact and Wrath of Khan?

makes sense.

of course you know this means quan won't be voting. smile

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 10:50 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote