KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi's OR Matrix Regulators?!

Which team would win the Battle of the Blockbusters?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Republic Jedi's 12 80.00%
Matrix Regulators 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jedi's OR Matrix Regulators?!
Started by: Karma Toreall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

hmmmmmm...... I-I guess that could be right.

Old Post May 13th, 2003 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They cauterise because they burn. The point is that they do not burn by being HOT, but by other means.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2003 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

so these regulators....are they from the first or 2nd movie?

and how does something burn by other means? i know coldness can burn.

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Last edited by Tevesh on May 16th, 2003 at 12:08 AM

Old Post May 16th, 2003 12:05 AM
Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

The regulators are the movie, without the regulators there would be no movie.

Old Post May 16th, 2003 02:47 AM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, as we said microwaves burn without heat. It's just a matter of energy transfer. If you want to be really anal about it go to Bob Brown's Star Wars site. he has more detail and theories about sabres than you can possibly imagine, with all interpretations taken from canon sources.

http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/ls/sabres.htm

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2003 01:44 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

haha! thanks ush!

Old Post May 16th, 2003 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Jedi have the necessary powers of the mind in order to defeat the agents so I would definitely say the Jedi. (Is the plural of Jedi, Jedi or Jedis?)

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 18th, 2003 06:41 PM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

one Jedi, two Jedi

Old Post May 18th, 2003 07:06 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

in my opinion the battle would have to be in the Matrix since the Agents dont live outside the Matrix and if so i dont think theres gonna be any force around the jedi plus the Agents are kinda immortal in the Matrix, so if it were inside the Matrix i would have t say Agents all the way, outside of the matrix, Jedi no contest.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

ah, good point darth vicious, but if you've seen matrix reloaded you know now that not all agents are confined to the matrix

Old Post May 19th, 2003 08:03 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This is becoming one of those silly anal fanboy debates that makes everyone look really sad.

Cool!

Ahem, the Force is EVERYWHERE, remember? Even so, Agents are more powerful on home ground than the Jedi are anywhere.

BtVS

Old Post May 19th, 2003 12:34 PM
ScruffyD
Possible possibility...

Well since the Matrix regulators occupy the same role as the Sith do in Star Wars (evil opponents with special powers), then I'd say the Matrix dudes would have the edge... especially now that the first two episodes of Star Wars have shown that the Jedi are far from invincible.

Old Post May 19th, 2003 05:21 PM
Click here to Send ScruffyD a Private Message Find more posts by ScruffyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Tevesh we cant be certain that all the agents arent confined to the Matrix since we havent seen Revolutions, whos to say that the "real world' is another layer of the Matrix also i was thinking since the Jedi already have skill and power outside of the Matrix whos to say those powers wont get amplified in the Matrix after all the Matrix is all about mind power and their mind powers are already developed!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

the real world can't be a part of the matrix. the movie is about the truth and that is not the truth

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:01 AM
Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

After seeing the Matrix Reloaded, i have to say the regulators would beat the jedi.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:56 AM
Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trilight

I'd say they'd go on fighting and that neither would win. If I had to choose I'd say the Matrix regulators would win.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 01:38 PM
Click here to Send trilight a Private Message Find more posts by trilight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Once again as i said somewhere on one of the first pages we are in the matrix,so, i think the Regulators would win. They would kill with the ONE.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

tRUE mATRIX ALL THE WAY, WERE THEY CALLED REGULATORS IN THE MOVIE OR DID U GUYS MADE IT UP? CANT REMEMBER

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:37 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

Im not sure...? I think they might of been called "Rebels" in Reloaded..?
HUMF! Isn't that ironic.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 01:57 AM
justinday15
Jay

Yeah they're the rebels, ive never heard them called the regulators in the movies, ive just read it on here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 03:41 AM