KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » TPM Laser Gates Darth Maul Battle

TPM Laser Gates Darth Maul Battle
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

TPM Laser Gates Darth Maul Battle

Back to posting after about five months, let's see how this goes.

Near the end of the battle between Obi Wan, Qui Gon, and Darth Maul, all three combatants were separated by laser gates before the battle at the pit. Obi Wan's drop from one platform causes him to get too far behind Qui Gon and Maul to do anything but watch and wait when he gets caught by the gates. This, it seems, results in Qui Gon's death because Obi Wan was not there to help him.

My question is, why did GL put those gates into that hall?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 02:16 AM
Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It was his idea of tension and suspense. Also he needed a way to split the two of them up. It seems an obvious question.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 03:01 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought he was going to ask "why did obiwan suddenly forget how to run super-speed" and then lucien was going to say "its almost as if the movies didnt make any sense".

/disappointed

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 03:15 AM
Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by focus4chumps
i thought he was going to ask "why did obiwan suddenly forget how to run super-speed" and then lucien was going to say "its almost as if the movies didnt make any sense".

/disappointed
What the... this is like arriving at the corner 1st and 1st street. I must be at the nexus of the universe...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 05:54 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote