KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » What is this horror movie's name?

What is this horror movie's name?
Started by: Arptoarc889

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arptoarc889

What is this horror movie's name?

So my friend said when he was about 10, around 1999, he saw a horror movie on channel 69 Fox 5/69. He says it is about a couple teens that are basically locked in a house or building and they seemed to be going insane. N he says he remembers 3 main parts: 1- A woman in the movie has sex/ her way with a dead guys body 2- One of the guys( teen) is looking through a window and sees a basketball being dribbled, then it turns into his severed head and is continued to be dribbled. 3- He remembers seeing some sort of like mud men/ mud demons If anyone knows the names of the movie aor possible movies please let me know. He really wants to see it again. And actually he go us wanting to see it too now. Thank you

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 05:14 PM
Arptoarc889 is currently offline Click here to Send Arptoarc889 a Private Message Find more posts by Arptoarc889 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Thats ****ed up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2013 05:21 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRouge
I like Asians...

The first detail sounds a little familiar.... more details plz.

But as LeonBuco666 says.... That's ****ed up.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 06:46 AM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Are you thinking of the "Cube" movies, there all locked in Cubes with 1 little square in the centre of each wall, which goes into another Cube, there a group of people trapped there. Not sure though
But i might be wrong, that films also ****ed up.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2013 08:26 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
michelponting

****ed up

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 06:36 AM
michelponting is currently offline Click here to Send michelponting a Private Message Find more posts by michelponting Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Thats ***ked up.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 10:26 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorshow2012

Reminds me of a Return of the Living Dead film, but don't know which one, not the fourth one though, the first three came out before 1999.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 03:11 AM
horrorshow2012 is currently offline Click here to Send horrorshow2012 a Private Message Find more posts by horrorshow2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

laughing

The screwing a dead guy thing reminds me of Clerks.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 04:22 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
only_heather

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Are you thinking of the "Cube" movies, there all locked in Cubes with 1 little square in the centre of each wall, which goes into another Cube, there a group of people trapped there. Not sure though
But i might be wrong, that films also ****ed up.

That movie was seriously jacked up... I love those sci-fi type strange movies...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 06:14 PM
only_heather is currently offline Click here to Send only_heather a Private Message Find more posts by only_heather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

There just plain weird lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2013 07:39 PM
JediRouge
I like Asians...

If it had mud people screaming out brains, along with a mudy miget and a dead cadaver in a meat locker fridge then that should be Return of the Living Dead (1985)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 07:42 PM
JediRouge is currently offline Click here to Send JediRouge a Private Message Find more posts by JediRouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote