KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Elves fighting battles not in the movies

Elves fighting battles not in the movies
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

Elves fighting battles not in the movies

Now I know the elves never sent help to Rohan as it was shown during the Two Towers. I know they were fighting their own battles around middle earth. My questions are...How were these battles going.. were they winning losing or what happened? Just seems odd to me that the elves never joined forces with man to fight a common enemy they were both fighting anyways.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 07:02 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Logic in Tolkienverse doesn't always exist. It frequently goes out the window to make room for purple prose and unintentional homoeroticism.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 01:27 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote