KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan vs Dooku

Revan Vs Dooku
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Revan 8 42.11%
Dooku 11 57.89%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Revan vs Dooku
Started by: ROTJ Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mizukage Yoda
Ah you must be the new troll in residency.

He keeps the business going.

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
How big were the meteors? I thought they were small.

Also, how would Revan win an all-out against Dooku? If the two are close in terms of the force, then it would likely be decided by a saber duel, in which Dooku has comparable (superior?) accolades and superior feats.

Exactly. thumb up
This is how it will play out here, and thus Dooku wins a majority.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:02 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

6.40. The meteors are .......... ambiguously big. The biggest one I can see is about 4/5 meters long or something.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:05 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
How big were the meteors? I thought they were small.

It doesn't matter. Even a meteor the size of a human traveling at reentry speeds (which they must have since they have a flame effect around them if I recall,) would cause enormous collateral damage. Even if they weren't on fire, the meteors would likely be moving at hypersonic+ speeds, which would make it ridiculous for the non-force users to dodge them.

quote:

Also, how would Revan win an all-out against Dooku? If the two are close in terms of the force, then it would likely be decided by a saber duel, in which Dooku has comparable (superior?) accolades and superior feats.

Superior accolades and feats.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol, reentry speeds? Nah, watch the video. Specifically look at 0.55.

Revans just pulls them from a bunch of floating rocks. I'm only calling the meteors cuz thats what they look like. Besides, I think the platform can probably take a few meteors.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Dude. How the **** can Revan pull a *meteor* down to where he is without killing himself and the party? It's a gameplay mechanic.

confused

Why? It wasn't some huge ass asteroid he was ripping down. Nor were they traveling excessively fast.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:15 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnosfan1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah you must be the new troll in residency.

You are IGNORANT!.

Everything I stated was a fact. Why do you enjoy disagreeing with facts?.

I have said this before, and I will say it again. THOSE WITH SUPERIOR FEATS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS WILL ALWAYS BE DEEMED MORE POWERFUL!.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Ragnosfan1998 a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnosfan1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, reentry speeds? Nah, watch the video. Specifically look at 0.55.

Revans just pulls them from a bunch of floating rocks. I'm only calling the meteors cuz thats what they look like. Besides, I think the platform can probably take a few meteors.

Bro. Those are meteors, looked like an aura perhaps flames around it.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:20 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I continuously stopped and started and it looks more like a yellow aura to me. Possibly denoting Force use.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:23 PM
ares834

Yep. Presumably Revan is pulling them out of the tractor beams and not out of orbit.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:25 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnosfan1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

This topic should be locked for SPITE. It is clear to anyone with HALF a brain that Revan would smoke Dooku LIKE A CIGARETTE (who is nothing SPECIAL) even of his own era (which is A PEACE OF CRAP COMPARED TO TOR/ANCIENT TIMES).

This is a FACT.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 08:37 PM
Click here to Send Ragnosfan1998 a Private Message Find more posts by Ragnosfan1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

No it isn't a fact, you ignorant beast. The count of Serenno scoffs at your stupidity.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 09:29 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Nephthys
I continuously stopped and started and it looks more like a yellow aura to me. Possibly denoting Force use.

Seems pretty ridiculous. Until it is stated in another source I'd take it with a grain of salt.

The North Remembers

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 09:36 PM
mikemikeer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some of this is almost too funny to read. The only thing Dooku wins is sabers. He doesn't have the force accolades to compare to Revan.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:02 PM
Click here to Send mikemikeer a Private Message Find more posts by mikemikeer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Name Revan's CANONICAL force accolades, and how they compare to Dooku's CANONICAL force accolades

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:03 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikemikeer
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you say CANONICAL, do you mean I'll name something and that you'll brush it off as "gameplay mechanics", ignoring the fact that it happens in any fight regardless of circumstances? I only need one. He put Vitiate on his ass. Nothing Dooku has done compares to that.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:07 PM
Click here to Send mikemikeer a Private Message Find more posts by mikemikeer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ragnosfan1998
Restricted

Account Restricted

@mikemikeer you seem to be much smarter then alot of these prequel/original trilogy idoloizers, but let me tell you Dooku would NOT compare to Revan in a saber duel. Revan is in possesion of Tulak Hords holocron: and beat Malak on the SF IN a saber duel were Malaks skills were far far greater with a saber. Revan would kill Dooku in a saber duel before Dooku knew what happend.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:11 PM
mikemikeer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea we're not together RagnosFan lol. I haven't begun to read any of your posts but they seem tailored to ancient sith fanboyism, like some of these guys with their PT fanboyism.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:44 PM
The_Tempest

Thank God you're not, like, a well known Revan fanboy or anything.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:47 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikemikeer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I am, but one Revan fanboy hardly cancels out 2-3 PT era fanboys, don't you think?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:49 PM
The_Tempest

Depends on the fanboy, I'd think.

And how come saying Dooku beats Revan makes one a PT fanboy? And why are you so aggressive, stranger?

Given how lame Revan was made to be in his titular novel (which blows, by the way), one would think you could be a little more forgiving.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2013 10:52 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote