KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Preacher (AMC)

Preacher (AMC)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Oh, I didn't know she's blonde in the comic and I also didn't know she is his real life GF.

Yeah, I'd probably prefer a hotter Tulip, but Ruth Negga isn't ugly and she's cool. She's certainly got a great personality for the role.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

It's AMC. You really think they'd put a big breasted blonde as a protagonist?

Their large demographic of Hairy legged feminists would boycott.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

when does new season start

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 02:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Dominic Cooper's most stressful scene...

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/0...-cooper-stress/

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 10:09 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
when does new season start

June 24! Can’t wait!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 11:32 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:29 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Great premiere last night! Season theee is gonna be sick!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 01:26 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So what happened to The Word?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 02:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by cdtm
So what happened to The Word?

Starr has one percent of Jesse's soul, so the Word won't work.

In the comics, Jesse and Tulip get kidnapped and taken to Angelville and the Word "for some reason" won't work until the final showdown of that story arc.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:54 PM
Impediment
Endless

I finally watched episode 2 after a grueling schedule this week.

Kick ass stuff. Jody and T.C. are gonna steal the show.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2018 12:50 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don’t like it at all, watched a bit of it and just couldn’t get into it.

The story, characters, etc were not like the book so I didn’t enjoy it.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 02:37 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Starr has one percent of Jesse's soul, so the Word won't work.

In the comics, Jesse and Tulip get kidnapped and taken to Angelville and the Word "for some reason" won't work until the final showdown of that story arc.

Thanks.

The comic made it look like "god" inhibited his powers, and then restored them. Which makes you wonder why he'd be afraid of Genesis in the first place, if he can do that.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 03:20 AM
Impediment
Endless

Episode three is building up to something from the comic books, and it's about to get nasty AF.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 11:22 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Impediment
Episode three is building up to something from the comic books, and it's about to get nasty AF.

Dear Hey-Zeus, I can't wait to watch Season 3...

Waiting for most of it to air, though, before I start..

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 03:30 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So next episode it looks like Satan is going to unleash SoK again:

Despite how wildly different the show is from the comics, I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 08:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Galan007
So next episode it looks like Satan is going to unleash SoK again.

Despite how wildly different the show is from the comics, I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. thumb up

The story is, indeed, radically different from the comics but I'm just so very glad that the tone of the story and characters are still faithful.

I mean, yeah, season one was pretty much an origin/prequel that has absolutely zilch to do with the comic books, but I enjoyed it for what it was. Season two is where the root material began to show up on screen, and now we're finally getting to the nitty-gritty good stuff.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 02:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jody is a f*cking beast.

On that note, I'm pretty sure this season's "Tombs" arc will conclude almost exactly like the "Angelville" arc did in the comics, complete with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jody 'killing' Tulip, Tulip being resurrected by God, Jesse getting the Word/Genesis back, burning down Marie's house, and beating/killing Jody one-on-one.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 06:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Galan007
Jody is a f*cking beast.

On that note, I'm pretty sure this season's "Tombs" arc will conclude almost exactly like the "Angelville" arc did in the comics, complete with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jody 'killing' Tulip, Tulip being resurrected by God, Jesse getting the Word/Genesis back, burning down Marie's house, and beating/killing Jody one-on-one.

Cassidy is being sent away to New Orleans, so that most assuredly means we'll be seeing Eccarius and Les Enfants du Sang.

I have a theory that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Denis is still alive and is pissed at Cassidy, but that's just me.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:39 PM
Impediment
Endless

The newest episode is f*cking awesome!

John Wayne, Allfather D’Arronique, the coffin, and nasty role playing!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 09:33 PM
Impediment
Endless

Eccarius and Les Enfants du Sang are gonna be a great side story.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:25 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Can't wait until Starr [SPOILER - highlight to read]: becomes the AllFather. Hopefully it happens the same way it does in the comics, because that means Humperdoo dies as well. thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2018 12:56 PM