KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Preacher (AMC)

Preacher (AMC)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Are any of you guys on Twitter? Last night I tweeted to AMC about updates and news for the upcoming Preacher adaptation, and it was retweeted several times, even by Tyler Mane and his wife.

@Stuttering_Matt is my Twitter name, and it would be really awesome if you helped me with my campaign to spread awareness about this series and how important it is that Tyler Mane be cast as The Saint of Killers.

Go to Twitter and tweet @Preacher_AMC and @TYLER_MANE and let them know that Tyler Mane was BORN for the role of the Saint.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 02:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Mane's going to give you a BJ

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 04:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Imp is in it for the BJs... as always.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2015 05:38 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...her-frontrunner

Nay, say I.

Cassidy? Yes.

Jesse? No!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 02:19 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm down with it

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 13th, 2015 03:00 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

So we've got our Tulip

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 01:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Yeah. Some woman named Negga. What an unfortunate name.

Not happy with the casting.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 06:16 PM
Dr Will Hatch

If Preacher is successful, I hope to God that we get a Hitman movie or TV series.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 07:07 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Arseface too

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 08:24 PM
Impediment
Endless

Hitman seems a little far fetched, but it's definitely one of Garth Ennis' best works. I have every issue of Hitman, and I hated that DC ended the run.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 09:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Yeah. Some woman named Negga. What an unfortunate name.

Not happy with the casting.

she is on marvel's agents of s.h.i.e.l.d.

anyway will watch pilot episode to see if i like this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 20th, 2015 10:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Hitman seems a little far fetched, but it's definitely one of Garth Ennis' best works. I have every issue of Hitman, and I hated that DC ended the run.

It's far fetched, but then again, we never thought we'd see a Thor or Ant-Man movie, so there's always hope. cool

I have the first few trades and the rest in issue form. I think it ended in a satisfying way. I'm just surprised that something of that magnitude(The mutated humans) didn't catch Batman's attention.

There were a couple of issues that were made with Tommy visited the JLA a few years after the series was cancelled.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 02:00 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I AM BAYTOR!!!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 03:09 AM
Dr Will Hatch

WB Executive: "OK, so presuming we DO greenlight this movie...who is the main villain again, exactly?"

Director: "It's simple. It's a demon that is an amalgamation of the souls of five evil Nazi butchers that were hanged by the Russians during WWII and sent to Hell."

"And this relates to hitmen HOW?"

"Tommy, our main character, had his spinal fluid sucked out of him by an alien parasite that looks like a monster out of a horror film. This somehow gives him telepathy and x-ray vision. Now that he is the best hitman in Gotham City, Hell wants to recruit him. The Mawzir is their agent."

Executive: "Err..."

Director: "And at one point, Tommy pukes his lunch on Batman's feet."

*Behind the executive is a giant poster of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice*

big grin

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 05:55 AM
Impediment
Endless

Probably just Facebook gossip, but people have been commenting that Garth Ennis has "washed his hands of the entire project".

Then again....

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 04:09 PM
Dr Will Hatch

I hope that's not the case.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2015 10:57 PM
Quincy
Debaser

yuck

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2015 02:06 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 08:12 PM
Impediment
Endless

I have to admit that it could have been a lot worse.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 12:17 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I dont know much of anything about the actors cast so far, so hopefully they can do it justice. I'm sure it won't be the acting that makes this adaptation poor, anyways

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 12:44 PM