KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Mangog

Doomsday vs Mangog
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
And here we are again with one guy arguing against conventional wisdom again. H1 is like a broken record record around here. Its almost as if he takes all the obvious threads and goes against the grain in hopes of gaining some type of acceptance in his mind, but it never works. Here we have a thread that should be a no brainer and he's going to argue for at least a half a dozen pages. Save time and save bandwidth and just admit that Doomsday gets his lunch shoved in here and we'll move on. Sheesh.
Because people are either stupid or just bias.
If
1. Mangog has no strength feats beyond a herald level and has actually showed the opposite instead.
2. Was one shot by Thor
3. Thor thought he was exaggerating at one time
4. Never fought a full powered Odin

Then why should we believe he can even damage DD significantly? Or be immune to DD's attacks? I mean Mangog hit Thor a bazillion times and not ko him. WTF is he going to do to DD?

You guys are trolling the thread by not offering any proof to Mangog's physical strength. Till then DD would kill Mangog in a matter of minutes.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 06:06 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

SA Mangog beat SA Odin,SA Mangog =/>Sa Odin in power>>current Mangog >>> any Doomsday incarnation

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 06:18 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Doesn't Doomsday exude hate? Doesn't Mangog feed on hate? Seems like Mangog is the worst kind of foe Doomsday should be up against.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 07:08 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by Mindship
Doesn't Doomsday exude hate? Doesn't Mangog feed on hate? Seems like Mangog is the worst kind of foe Doomsday should be up against.

Yes and also he feeds on physical contact.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 07:13 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Mangog beat SA Odin,SA Mangog =/>Sa Odin in power>>current Mangog >>> any Doomsday incarnation

Mangog never beat a full powered Odin but only a weakened Odin. Odin beat Mangog twice. Mangog hit Thor a billion times and couldn't ko him at all.

Last edited by h1a8 on Sep 23rd, 2013 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 08:06 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog hit Thor a billion times and couldn't ko him at all.

A billion times? Scans?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 08:21 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Mangog for obvious reasons.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 08:33 PM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A billion times? Scans?

Didn't you know? It's from the "h1a8's Special Edition" version of the comic. Where every feat is quantified based upon h1math and h1physics.

Where Hulk's single punches can output a billion times RKT's power, or Superboy Prime can atomize Odin with trillion times fluffaxy-busting power.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 09:18 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

A billion times? Scans?
exaggeration Rage. You knew what I meant though. A hell of a lot of times.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 09:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Very specifically saying the number of billions isn't an exaggeration. It's making a claim.

When has Mangog even struck Thor a thousand times in a fight?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 09:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You named a specific number, either provide the scan or admit to lying.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2013 09:48 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Mangog is in another weight class altogether; it's very consistent ecept for one troll and low baller, Mangog manhandles Doomsday. We all know to say other wise is to low character just for the sake of it is a punk and b***h move. SA or Current Mangog rapes any version of Doomsday it's that simple.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 12:47 AM
operator616

Mangog was koed at least for a few seconds. Thus I'm correct. I posted the scan and now you want to lie and troll and say it didn't happen?
A ko is a win here.

Yes Mangog has great durability but his offense isn't beyond a high herald (which is my point that you can't disprove). It's his durability that makes him dangerous. Just like Juggernaut but less durable. But you can't explain away all the showings by him that shows high herald or less strength. If he had 1 or 2 strength showings above high herald then I would go with that. But he has NONE.
So no case can be made for him since FEATS and SHOWINGS trump everything.

hmm....i wonder though, why didn't you consider that thor was one shot KO'd, when mangog did the exact same thing to him 1 pages prior?

http://i.imgur.com/UrJOkGu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/508FCbs.jpg

PS: don't write to me another post about how Mangog has great durability but he doesn't have high herald strength, because in case you're not paying attention, im not even bothering responding to it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 01:16 AM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Originally posted by operator616
hmm....i wonder though, why didn't you consider that thor was one shot KO'd, when mangog did the exact same thing to him 1 pages prior?

PS: don't write to me another post about how Mangog has great durability but he doesn't have high herald strength, because in case you're not paying attention, im not even bothering responding to it.

thumb up

That's why he is on my ignore list, you will feel much better when you do the same.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:10 AM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Not tired of being proven wrong a billion times yet? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 06:11 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Very specifically saying the number of billions isn't an exaggeration. It's making a claim.

When has Mangog even struck Thor a thousand times in a fight?
To be honest I don't know how many times Mangog struck Thor. But I know it was a lot. It was that instance the recorder was viewing the fight and describing how Mangog was bashing Thor while he was on the ground.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 03:31 PM
Silent Master

To be honest I don't know how many times Mangog struck Thor. But I know it was a lot. It was that instance the recorder was viewing the fight and describing how Mangog was bashing Thor while he was on the ground.

IOW, you were lying when you claimed Mangog hit Thor a billion times.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 03:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by operator616

Thor wasn't shown to be knocked out there but rather knocked away. Mangog WAS SHOWN to be knocked completely out though.

LOL, when a person is debating just to win, and not to ascertain the truth, then they almost always hear different things than what was actually said.
For example, I claimed that Mangog hasn't SHOWN HIGHER THAN high herald level strength. That doesn't exclude the possibility that he has high herald level strength (in which he has shown). But he has no feats to even suggest that he is stronger than Superman.

DD is able to pentrate Superman's body as easy as penetrating water. That's orders of magnitude more power than Superman's durability can take. So IMO, DD can easily damage Mangog well. DD heals instantly and evolves. Mangog would pretty much get wrecked sooner or later.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 03:40 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you were lying when you claimed Mangog hit Thor a billion times.

It's called exaggerating. It's what normal humans do at times.
Everyone and their mamma knows that Mangog didn't literally hit Thor a billion times. Thus no deception was the purpose. Remember, I don't lie. I may be wrong but I don't lie (especially when anyone can call you on it or easily prove it).

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 03:44 PM
Silent Master

It's called exaggerating. It's what normal humans do at times.
Everyone and their mamma knows that Mangog didn't literally hit Thor a billion times. Thus no deception was the purpose. Remember, I don't lie. I may be wrong but I don't lie (especially when anyone can call you on it or easily prove it).

No, you listed a very specific number, it's called making a claim. the fact that you knew the number to be false when you made the claim makes you a liar.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 03:47 PM