KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Dragon Ball Z) Goku Vs Ogdru Jahad ( Hellboy comic/film)

(Dragon Ball Z) Goku Vs Ogdru Jahad ( Hellboy comic/film)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

(Dragon Ball Z) Goku Vs Ogdru Jahad ( Hellboy comic/film)

I was watching Hellboy movie. The first movie and I seen these huge dragons know as Ogdru Jahad. it has many names such as The Dragon, the Beast, the Serpent, the Seven Gods of Chaos, Ogdru Eb Jurhad, the Seven Who Are One

They suppose to be the Dragon of Revelation, and are destined to bring about the end of the world. From mine understanding These dragons are powerful reality-warpers that have been mentioned to be at a Near Omnipotent level. Well I heard on wiki and I learn never trust wiki sometimes.

So I got this idea. These dragons were release from their prison and slowing moving to goku plante. And goku need face these dragons alone.

Can he stop these dragons known as Ogdru Jahad? Or will Ogdru Jahad end dragon ball z world?

But how powerful are Ogdru Jahad anyway?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 04:24 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

I recall this Ogdru Jahad look like octopus with Huge tentacles then a dragons in the movie. I don't think there any feat of them since Hellboy seal them away before they could do anything.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 04:49 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

If released the Ogdru Jahad would not merely destroy Earth, rather they would destroy all dimensions.

They stomp Goku.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2013 06:19 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
If released the Ogdru Jahad would not merely destroy Earth, rather they would destroy all dimensions.

They stomp Goku.

Yeah maybe if this were naruto or bleach bit goku as of now is a multi universal character. Anything in Hellboy gets stomped.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2019 11:41 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote