KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Favorite Soccer Players?

Favorite Soccer Players?
Started by: Toby831

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite Soccer Players?

What is your Soccer Football Players?

My favorite soccer players are Iker Casillas and Neymar.

stickers printing

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 07:43 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wilco

I would have to say Craig Johnson because he was one of the first Australian football players to migrate to the English League and become successful. Which in turn, helped many later Australian football players make a good living and successful career.

I played soccer when I was young, but Rubgy League is my passion. There is a saying in Australia in the 1980's - "soccer"- "wogball". Anyone who finds that hurtful, I apologize....I myself look like a - in inverted quotes "wog".

Attachment: johnson_stamford003.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2013 06:19 PM
wilco is currently offline Click here to Send wilco a Private Message Find more posts by wilco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
continlawyer1
Restricted

Account Restricted

My favorite player is David Beckham. I like his techniques very much.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 01:46 PM
continlawyer1 is currently offline Click here to Send continlawyer1 a Private Message Find more posts by continlawyer1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerqueen83

I have a great number of the favorite players maybe in every European league. But most of all I like Alessandro Del Piero and Javier Saviola.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 10:23 AM
killerqueen83 is currently offline Click here to Send killerqueen83 a Private Message Find more posts by killerqueen83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lauren2

Mine are Suarez , Pirlo and Ronaldo.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2014 12:58 PM
Lauren2 is currently offline Click here to Send Lauren2 a Private Message Find more posts by Lauren2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

C. Ronaldo.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 02:31 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Renegade
C. Ronaldo.

Eww.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:15 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

He's way too technically gifted to be ignored, to the point where he's been the number two on Earth for more than a few years. He's strengthened his abilities, gotten over his habitual diving, and is extremely well rounded. Also, his skill on the ball is world class.

He's definitely my favorite player.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:22 AM
The Gravelord is currently offline Click here to Send The Gravelord a Private Message Find more posts by The Gravelord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

He's way too technically gifted to be ignored, to the point where he's been the number two on Earth for more than a few years. He's strengthened his abilities, gotten over his habitual diving, and is extremely well rounded. Also, his skill on the ball is world class.

He's definitely my favorite player.

I'm a United fan with bitter memories of how much of a **** he could be when he was at Old Trafford.

I'm not saying he hasn't improved game-wise, I just still find him genuinely unlikeable for the most part.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm a United fan with bitter memories of how much of a **** he could be when he was at Old Trafford.

I'm not saying he hasn't improved game-wise, I just still find him genuinely unlikeable for the most part.

Nah, not me. I know he has shitty qualities but I don't care. He's not my favorite player because he could be arrogant or dickish. He's my favorite because he's exceptionally talented and always has been entertaining to watch.

As a United fan, you shouldn't be so horribly bitter. He was a great player when he was at Man Utd as well.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:06 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nah, not me. I know he has shitty qualities but I don't care. He's not my favorite player because he could be arrogant or dickish. He's my favorite because he's exceptionally talented and always has been entertaining to watch.

As a United fan, you shouldn't be so horribly bitter. He was a great player when he was at Man Utd as well.

I'm not saying he didn't have his moments. He did. Plenty of times, he was great, and showed real promise. I even sided with him during the whole Nistelrooy debable.

There's just so many instances of the opposite, where he wasn't interested, or fell flat in the big games.

You want to look great against Sunderland? Fantastic. Just don't pout during a Champions League match when his brilliance is actually needed.

I don't think he's shit. I was just teasing you.

Oh, and check the guild bank when you can. stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:09 AM
The Gravelord
Trapped within

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not saying he didn't have his moments. He did. Plenty of times, he was great, and showed real promise. I even sided with him during the whole Nistelrooy debable.

There's just so many instances of the opposite, where he wasn't interested, or fell flat in the big games.

You want to look great against Sunderland? Fantastic. Just don't pout during a Champions League match when his brilliance is actually needed.

I don't think he's shit. I was just teasing you.

Oh, and check the guild bank when you can. stick out tongue

I don't think it was a lack of interest. It came off as laziness. However, I don't think he was more inconsistent than he was consistent.

Check the bank for what, you scrub? Haha.

"Evil will hold."

Old Post May 13th, 2014 07:02 AM
forestlaw

Gigi Buffon, Paulo Maldini, Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo, Alessandro Del Piero !
Well thats not all but im too lazy to write all te awesome football players.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 11:25 AM
forestlaw is currently offline Click here to Send forestlaw a Private Message Find more posts by forestlaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't think it was a lack of interest. It came off as laziness. However, I don't think he was more inconsistent than he was consistent.

Check the bank for what, you scrub? Haha.

I think it was both, tbh. He had periods of both, imo.

For the shit I deposited!

Originally posted by forestlaw
Gigi Buffon, Paulo Maldini, Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo, Alessandro Del Piero !
Well thats not all but im too lazy to write all te awesome football players.

Del Piero was something special.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 21st, 2014 02:45 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Jose Altidore (I think he could really distinguish himself this world cup and become a world class player)
Landon Donovan

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 21st, 2014 09:06 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Currently Luis Suarez, man's becoming a beast.

All time is Zidane.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 02:01 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swarner11
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Messi very much

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 05:57 PM
swarner11 is currently offline Click here to Send swarner11 a Private Message Find more posts by swarner11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Samuel Eto'o.
Best african player of all times, second only to Eusebio if we consider the latter as african.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2014 10:29 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Jose Altidore (I think he could really distinguish himself this world cup and become a world class player)
Landon Donovan

Stick to comics and movies my friend..... Jose sucks and always will suck. Plain and simple.

I love Capitan Schweinsteiger.. Though I would side with Lahm... Reus and even Muller on his own national team

Anybody that says Ronaldo.. I hope to God is talking about Ronaldo De Lima... The only true Ronaldo.. If you like the other... you have female tendencies.

My favorites would be Messi.. Yaya... Reus... Kun... Costa etc etc.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2014 07:24 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

That kid from that kung-fu movie or pele, definitely pele

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 03:07 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote