KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Gotham

Gotham
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

The whole Ogre story worked for me. But Fish's story in the second half of this season was pointless. And she was so forced into the finale.

Bruce's and Gordan's stories continue to interest me. And obviously the Penguins.

Considering I came back for MAOS's 2nd season, I will definitely be up for more of this. But I will be hoping they amp up the quality. Getting rid if Fish at this point will certainly help on that front.

Old Post May 18th, 2015 12:29 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Am I the only one that sees the connection that penguins eat fish

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2015 01:04 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

jessica lucas has been cast as Tigress.. James Frain has been cast as her boss..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-two-as-tigress

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 06:52 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 02:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

2nd season premiere was pretty good...

obvious where they are taking barabara's character

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 04:14 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Daaaaamn. Last night's episode was brutal. The other superhero shows are going to have to level up this season to compete with Gotham.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:48 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Great episode

I loved the roulette spot.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 02:47 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

man Cameron monaghan is doing a great job

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 03:33 AM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Gotham is still, in my opinion, the best-written show in the superhero genre.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2015 10:41 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

It just Vince Carter'd the shark in the latest episode. Smh...

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 05:23 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ol' Shellhead
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most improved show for a second season ever? Could be!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2015 03:17 PM
Ol' Shellhead is currently offline Click here to Send Ol' Shellhead a Private Message Find more posts by Ol' Shellhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Will Bruce Wayne become Batman in Gotham?

Will Bruce Wayne become Batman in the TV show, Gotham? I know he's just a kid at the moment, but woludn't it be cool if they did a similar thing to Smallville & keep the show going for 10 years or so, & by the 10th season, Bruce is in his twenties, & becomes Batman. It wolud also be cool to se Harvey Dent become Two-Face & Selena Kyle become Cat-Womann. Would anyone else like to see this?

Is it going to happen?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 12:04 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Will Bruce Wayne become Batman in the TV show, Gotham? I know he's just a kid at the moment, but woludn't it be cool if they did a similar thing to Smallville & keep the show going for 10 years or so, & by the 10th season, Bruce is in his twenties, & becomes Batman. It wolud also be cool to se Harvey Dent become Two-Face & Selena Kyle become Cat-Womann. Would anyone else like to see this?

Is it going to happen?
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 12:06 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

Is it going to happen?
We'll be all dead by 2020, so no.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 12:15 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
We'll be all dead by 2020, so no.

Is this a joke? If not; what makes you think we'll be dead?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 09:43 AM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm mostly through season 1. I love Penguin's character, the most, so far. He's quite enjoyable. Even borderline silly, at times. That wicked smile he does is stupendous. laughing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 11:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm caught up; Penguin is the most interesting character of the show, imo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2016 11:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
I'm caught up; Penguin is the most interesting character of the show, imo.

yes he definitely is

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 05:18 AM
batman
worlds best decective

How did Barbra turn evil in Gotham?

There's something I really don't understand about Gotham, but warning.... In my country (the UK) Gotham season 2 has only just started, so please, please, please don't spoil anything from season 2 for me. I've only just watched the first episode of S2.

I really don't get how or why Barbra (Jim Gordon's ex-girlfriend) turned evil at the end of season 1. It just seemed out of no-where. At the beginning of season 1, she seemed really good, and not a trace of evil in her. But it's like, when the Ogre dates her and forces her to kill her parents, suddenly from that point on... She's a murdering cold-blooded Psychopath. It just seemed too sudden of a change & just came out of nowhere. Is there something I'm missing or is this just bad writing? What exactly made her turn evil? Was it just killing her parents because of the ogre? I just don't get it? Can someone explain it to me?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 10:31 PM
batman is currently offline Click here to Send batman a Private Message Find more posts by batman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

"On a Monday night when every scripted series held steady in the demo, about the only “interesting” data point I can run by you is the fact that Fox’s Gotham drew its largest audience — 4.6 million total viewers, up 12 percent week-to-week — since Sept. 28."

I still prefer Gotham to Arrow and I'm seriously considering dropping Supergirl (I stopped watching Agent Carter ages ago). I still mostly enjoy Flash and SHIELD, and of course I'm very much looking forward to Daredevil Season 2 (especially since we now finally have Netflix in my country).

What I like about Gotham is the focus on the villains. Instead of being one-dimensional once-offs, their characters are fleshed out and you end up frequently cheering for them. While the focus is less on Bruce, I have to say they are also doing a good job with David Mazouz, who gives glimpses every now and again of the Dark Knight being forged as he grows and develops.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 10:00 AM