KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Gotham

Gotham
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/312856/[TV]-Alfred-Pennyworth-and-Oswold-Cobblepot-Cast-For-Foxs-Gotham.htm

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 11:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/312856/[TV]-Alfred-Pennyworth-and-Oswold-Cobblepot-Cast-For-Foxs-Gotham.htm

i read that, it could be good casting

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 11th, 2014 11:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Feb 12th, 2014 09:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great casting for both gotham and flash

Old Post Feb 12th, 2014 09:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jada Pinkett-Smith joins as Fish Mooney

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=50985

Old Post Feb 20th, 2014 08:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedX1852

idk about this show, i mean if it's shared universe we need to see Ben Affleck at the end becoming Bootman......oh wait

Last edited by RedX1852 on Apr 3rd, 2014 at 01:01 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2014 12:53 PM
RedX1852 is currently offline Click here to Send RedX1852 a Private Message Find more posts by RedX1852 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

its like smallville and its on fox? that is going to be terrible

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 12:48 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by RedX1852
idk about this show, i mean if it's shared universe we need to see Ben Affleck at the end becoming Bootman......oh wait

No one has said it's a shared Universe. It seems WB don't have the confidence to do that the way Marvel has.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 11:01 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worst case scenario, this is a darker AoS without the cool tie ins and references.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2014 12:08 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Bump

since there's now been a trailer released for this.

Old Post May 7th, 2014 01:07 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Looks good but I would prefer if it was a tie in to the coming movie version of Batman, especially when we won't get an origin story for him.

But apparently since Fox has the rights to this show, they can't cross it over, which means it will have an unsatisfactory ending like Smallville. Because it will ultimately go nowhere.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 12:07 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Looks good but I would prefer if it was a tie in to the coming movie version of Batman, especially when we won't get an origin story for him.

But apparently since Fox has the rights to this show, they can't cross it over, which means it will have an unsatisfactory ending like Smallville. Because it will ultimately go nowhere.

Why would Fox have the rights? I think Fox is just distributing the show.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 02:31 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Why would Fox have the rights? I think Fox is just distributing the show.

That's what I've been reading, that there will be rights issues for crossovers. Fox clearly does get a say.

Which essentially means we will be looking at 3 different DC Universes in Live Action:

1. The Movie Universe.
2. The CW Universe (with Arrow, Flash and Hourman).
3. The Gotham Universe.

Then there will probably be a fourth with Constantine airing on NBC.

DC'd Tv universe is going to be as messily divided as the Marvel Properties on the big screen.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 04:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer looks really good definitely.. this being a prequel show i understand why it isn't going to connect to arrow or flash or the movies, however i do wish they would change their minds and have arrow and the flash connect to the dc cinematic movie universe

Old Post May 8th, 2014 05:30 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
however i do wish they would change their minds and have arrow and the flash connect to the dc cinematic movie universe

Yeah especially when they've not giving us any damn Solo movies! Give the characters a background in some medium at least!

Old Post May 8th, 2014 09:15 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Yeah especially when they've not giving us any damn Solo movies! Give the characters a background in some medium at least!

i agree

Old Post May 8th, 2014 10:18 PM
ares834

Trailer looked like a**. Not impressed in the slightest.

Old Post May 8th, 2014 10:23 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Someone has standards.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 09:39 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well I'm disappointed. This trailer looks cool but I'm guessing were not getting Batman or villains doing villain things which just makes this a cop show.

I was not looking forward to a cop show.

Old Post May 9th, 2014 10:07 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

yep, I get the detective/cop show vibe too. Sort of like the start of Batman Begins before Batman is created.... it has promise but I'm on the fence..

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2014 08:03 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote