KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Gotham

Gotham
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Dr. Leslie Thompkins has been found..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...heads-to-gotham

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 06:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Morena Baccarin thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 08:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Is this show good?

I stopped watching after the first ep.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 08:53 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mindset
Is this show good?

I like it. But if the first episode didn't interest you then you probably won't enjoy the show.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys

Is this show good?

No.

It's entertaining if you love cheese though.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:02 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

So Makenzie Leigh has been on-screen for like a total of 5mins now, and she's already the best part of the show. ElOhEl.

全王

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 22nd, 2014 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:33 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

Originally posted by Robtard
Morena Baccarin thumb up

Wasn't planning on watching this show, but I just might check it out now.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Morena Baccarin?

I'm gonna have to masturbate to this show. thumb up

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 09:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is this show good?

i like the show.. i was hooked after the first show

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2014 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

This week's ep was a improvement over the last two.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2014 05:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Agreed. That's why I haven't sworn it off just yet.

全王

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 04:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Another "Balloonman" or possibly even "guy with pointy thing" quality ep, I might not finish the season.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 05:41 PM
Galan007
|Omni-Lord|

Same here.

The blind hope that Babs will relapse and go on a drug-induced lesbian feeding-frenzy, just doesn't outweigh the reality of these ridiculous Balloonman-level villains popping up.

全王

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 06:12 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Galan007
Same here.

The blind hope that Babs will relapse and go on a drug-induced lesbian feeding-frenzy, just doesn't outweigh the reality of these ridiculous Balloonman-level villains popping up.

We can only hope that will be the focus of a future ep.

Anyone find it disturbing that Fish's plan seems to hinge on making Falcone lower his guard by having some woman that reminds Falcone of his mother seduce him?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:01 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Am I downloading from the wrong sources or something? Is there a laugh-track that I'm missing???

Wasted a perfectly good 20mins trying to watch another foul episode of this rubbish.

Sometimes it feels like SpinCity without the laughter, unimaginative, terrible dialogue and shit to non-existent cliche ridden "characterisation".

At least it makes Flash seem very good, by comparison.

Stupid idea, shitty execution.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:36 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Robtard
We can only hope that will be the focus of a future ep.

Anyone find it disturbing that Fish's plan seems to hinge on making Falcone lower his guard by having some woman that reminds Falcone of his mother seduce him?

Somewhere in LA there was a class on Freud/Greek tragedy a few months back?
Must have felt like a novel idea, to do an inverse Oedipus Complex.

Seems about the level for this show.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2014 07:43 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I liked Alfred helping Bruce at the end of the latest episode. That was a nice scene. Good acting by both of them.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2014 03:30 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

This is just properly awful TV. Despite having a huge amount of TV talent from The Wire, Southland and having a few decent film actors in there as well the acting in it is some of the worst I've ever seen. Visually it looks like a cheap SYFY channel B-movie. It really is just dreadful.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 02:40 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by jaden101
This is just properly awful TV. Despite having a huge amount of TV talent from The Wire, Southland and having a few decent film actors in there as well the acting in it is some of the worst I've ever seen. Visually it looks like a cheap SYFY channel B-movie. It really is just dreadful.

It's not that bad.

We all put up with AOS for a year, I'm sure we can give this a chance, since it's actually been alrite.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 10:25 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Gotham is far worse than MAOS. MAOS was just dull and unimaginative, not shitty acting, shitty scripts, shitty production.

Sometimes you just have to give in to your sense of taste and admit that some comic book originated tv shows are ... shit.

Gotham isn't worth watching, unless we get weekly doses of Barbara and Cat lesbionics or something.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 10:35 AM