KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Gotham

Gotham
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
MAOS was just dull and unimaginative, not shitty acting, shitty scripts, shitty production.

Urm 1st season? Hell yeah it was.

Gotham so far has actually been watchable and semi-likeable.

So like I said I put up with AOS all that time waiting for it to get good, and have finally been rewarded for my patience. So I can definitely do the same for a semi-decent comic book show.

My only issue is there's too much comic book based series to watch with(in order of how much I'm liking them right now) Walking Dead, Flash, Arrow, AOS, Gotham, Constantine. Then soon there will be IZombie and Daredevil.

There's no way I'm giving up any of the first 3. Might have room for a 4th. So if Gotham and Constantine don't up their game I'll have to let them go due to nothing but too much comic book television, and not enough time in the week.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2014 10:51 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Man tonight's show rocked.. loved [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nygma's question mark mug
.. as always Cobblepot stole the show especially the end

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:16 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Your definition of 'stealing the show' must be a LOT different than mine. Imo, Cobblepot's storyline has been mediocre at best. /shrug

Anyway, borderline retards who have been hypnotized into murdering rich kids under the guise of a goat-spirit? Lol... At least the cheese-factor of the rogues they're using in this show has been consistent. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 05:27 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Penguin's easily the best part of the show.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 01:38 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

...Frankly, that should tell you how bad the show is.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 03:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

At first I thought it was "The Spirit of the Ghost", which made me laugh but I was okay with it, then moments later I heard it correctly as "Spirit of The Goat". Who the **** is writing this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tonight was the absolute best ep of the season

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 05:13 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No, it was ****ing dogshit.

Barbara is the stupidest woman alive. And Gordan is the dumbest man. What a terrible plan.

Last edited by Nephthys on Nov 4th, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 11:50 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Yeah it was a good episode. Penguin is the man.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 01:19 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

So the actor who played Zsasz also appeared in last week's episode as a Flash villain (The Mist). Hmmmm.....

Last edited by -K-M- on Nov 4th, 2014 at 02:31 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 02:28 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
tonight was the absolute best ep of the season

If you keep this up, Brucie. I'm going to go all Spirit Of The Goat on your ass.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 05:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
If you keep this up, Brucie. I'm going to go all Spirit Of The Goat on your ass.

lmao stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 09:18 PM
-K-M-

This episode was better then most of the other episodes, but that isn't saying much

Old Post Nov 4th, 2014 11:28 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well I've officially decided I really like this show.

Between this, Arrow and most of all The Flash, Dc is making me very happy watching Tv.

Originally posted by -K-M-
So the actor who played Zsasz also appeared in last week's episode as a Flash villain (The Mist). Hmmmm.....

Oh right! I knew I recognised him. Just assumed I saw him in an earlier episode of Gotham.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 12:11 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Nephthys
No, it was ****ing dogshit.

Barbara is the stupidest woman alive. And Gordan is the dumbest man. What a terrible plan.
DIE 4 DA CAUZE!!!11!1!1!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 02:29 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007
DIE 4 DA CAUZE!!!11!1!1!

erm

Old Post Nov 5th, 2014 12:15 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty good tonight.... gordon's and bullock's camaraderie continues to show

mr. scene stealer , penguin deserves an emmy.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2014 05:27 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

@ Cobblepot

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2014 02:22 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nephthys
Smallville was utter shit, so I don't think I'll be watching then.

Eh. Kane made an apperance on it though, so thats... a thing.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 16th, 2014 06:13 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well didn't expect they would [SPOILER - highlight to read]: go full lesbo already. Other then that...blah episode

Old Post Nov 18th, 2014 02:00 AM